Joedoe6

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 12:09 pm
@jim 1968,
Much appreciated Jim!
0 Replies

ssharpe11

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 06:42 pm
@Joedoe6,
No prob man it was hard. I hope that she has not cheated on you. Like it said I was on that side of the equation before and it was the hardest thing I have ever been thought. I tore me down to the foundation. I cried I got angry alot I yelled and was numb. If you find out she did cheat on you understand it's possible to move in from this with or without her. It's hard but know that you never what to inflict that pain on anyone. The pain I see in my wife's eyes during the time that I am having a hard time (which I still do 4 months later sometime) is almost worst then the pain I am feeling. She made a mistake she made a story in her head to make me a bad person. And the closer we get and the better our relationship is the worst she feels. There is times I think about ended the relationship to save her the pain but we both know that does neither of us any good. Anyways you sound like a level headed young man and I know you will do the the right thing in the end. Best wishes man
0 Replies

elizabeth15

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 12:40 am
@Joedoe6,
Coming from someone who has been cheated on, this is horrible reading that you are planning an affair. Please think about your girlfriends reaction once she finds out about this and she will find out one way or another, the truth always comes out. You cheating will be one of the worst things that has ever happened to her and she will feel so worthless that you couldnt love her enough to stay faithful. If you want to have sex with someone else then leave her. If shes so perfect and you love her so much then stay faithful. Just ask yourself, when people find out do you want to be labelled as a cheater? Your going to do what your going to do but i highly suggest not too.
Nike16

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 06:09 am
@Joedoe6,
I meet my wife at 14 been together for 20 years married 13 found out she cheated on me your to young to settle down you need to grow up a bit before you can realise true love and marriage is all about I had to learn the hard way and so did my wife said take a bit of rice have some fun and then see where you are in a couple years time if you marry now you'll find in 510 years time down the line that one of your cheated in your marriage and it will be 10 times worsegood luck
0 Replies

chooselove

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2016 12:19 pm
@Joedoe6,
There's an amazing book called "Cupid's Poison," that I'd recommend you read. It shows couples how to have a very sexual and highly passionately satisfying sex life in a way that keeps the interest to one person and addresses the destruction over one's life caused by constant orgasms.
Joedoe6

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2016 10:31 pm
@chooselove,
Thanks a lot. I love my girl i dont wanna cheat at all. Much appreciated
0 Replies

Joedoe6

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2016 10:43 pm
@elizabeth15,
I hear ya. Yeah shes way too valuable to let someone/anyone else come between us. I couldnt...Not to mention, Id probably wanna hurt myself if i did. But yeah youre right, i live in a small town so id get caught too. And i have sisters that look up to me...i cant become what i always warn them about, no fuckin way i could live that down
Not worth it. Thanks elizabeth
0 Replies