Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 09:35 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Sorry, everybody read your post, an it was crystal clear, Mr. perfection
glitterbag

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 09:39 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

I was trying to be funny . . . but failed. Mr. Green

Oh I'm sorry, it was funny...but it was also a straight line, I can't pass up a straight line. I wasn't criticizing you, I'm sorry if my joke fell flat. I hope we are good. K
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 09:39 pm
@glitterbag,
You're in your glory, aren't you?
glitterbag

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 09:44 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
You can only imagine you puffed up blowhard.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 10:03 pm
@glitterbag,
As a matter of fact, I can imagine quite clearly.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 10:29 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Maybe not. You are assuming you know how other think. I like that, it clears the air.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 10:30 pm
@glitterbag,
I know how you think. You're an open book.

Edit: Albeit one written for young adults.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 10:41 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
And I, you. also written for young adults so as not to tip he scales in my favor.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 10:43 pm
@wmwcjr,
Hell, yeah, Bill. I'm willin to put my name at the top of the list.

And, if elected, I will strive to fulfill the duties of my office and serve as the biggest asshole in the joint, until banned, eh?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 10:49 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Read my post and it should be clear.

No, Finn you go ahead and act like it takes a re-read of your words to uncover their true meaning, if that's what you have to do. I think everyone that read your post about Merry Andrew got it loud and clear and in high definition.

It was a dirtbag move. The only one who seems to be unclear about that is you.
Wilso

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 11:07 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

No, Finn you go ahead and act like it takes a re-read of your words to uncover their true meaning, if that's what you have to do. I think everyone that read your post about Merry Andrew got it loud and clear and in high definition.

What else should one expect from a dirtbag?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 11:16 pm
@snood,
Yeah yeah. I stand by what I wrote and have nothing for which to apologize. I didn't malign the man I simply pointed out that my experience with him was not in keeping with the understandably excessive praise of his A2K friends.

That today or yesterday was his birthday is, obviously, something of which I was not aware and if I had been, I doubt it would have changed what I wrote.

As I pointed out in my post, I didn't intrude upon the memorial thread, regardless of my experience with him. Instead I offered a post of support for him. You need only check the thread.

What is "dirt bag" move is to insinuate that I have maligned the man for recounting my experience with him wherein he wasn't quite the saint you might like to believe.

It's a cheap shot snood, but totally expected.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 11:17 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

snood wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

What else should one expect from a dirtbag?

A voice from the peanut gallery.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 11:20 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Aint talkin bout nobody in particular here, but, leave us face it, eh?

With some pervs, the more deader, the more better.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 11:29 pm
@layman,
Well, I don't feel that way about the man at all, but I am finished with responding to these idiotic charges.

Edit: I invite Robert and/or a moderator to review my post and make a determination if it was beyond the pale.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 11:45 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
It wasn't beyond the pale, it just revealed your nature. You won't get banned for being a weenie, but it left a bad taste for those who knew Andy. Merry didn't suffer fools, Im guessing you didn't know that.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 12:06 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Yeah yeah. I stand by what I wrote and have nothing for which to apologize. I didn't malign the man I simply pointed out that my experience with him was not in keeping with the understandably excessive praise of his A2K friends.

That today or yesterday was his birthday is, obviously, something of which I was not aware and if I had been, I doubt it would have changed what I wrote.

As I pointed out in my post, I didn't intrude upon the memorial thread, regardless of my experience with him. Instead I offered a post of support for him. You need only check the thread.

What is "dirt bag" move is to insinuate that I have maligned the man for recounting my experience with him wherein he wasn't quite the saint you might like to believe.

It's a cheap shot snood, but totally expected.

You piece of.....work. You couldn't restrain yourself from making sure everyone knew that a guy who has passed was "no saint". Something in you just couldn't let that lay - no, you just had to share that particular opinion about MA. And I'm the one whose taking a cheap shot. Riiiight.

The truth is, I'd even defend your memory against negative talk, if you were no longer here, because it's just not a decent thing to say negative things about people who pass. Everyone but a dirtbag would know that.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 12:19 am
@layman,
layman wrote:

Aint talkin bout nobody in particular here, but, leave us face it, eh?

With some pervs, the more deader, the more better.

Did you know Merry Andrew?
glitterbag

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 12:23 am
@snood,
Of course not, or he wouldn't have stepped in it up to his ankles. He's kissing up to Finn, lets wish him good luck with that.