So how are YOU today?

msolga

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 01:33 am
Yes? Really, Clary? Hmmmmmmmm .... I might just have to wrench this out of you! Laughing
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 02:06 pm
A little while before sunrise, I sit at my computer wondering what I shall do with the day. My coffee (strong, hot, and sweet) sits beside me on the desk. I consider the prospect of breakfast, no cereal for me, I shall have pancakes with maple syrup, or maybe eggs and bacon.

My circadian rythm having been irreparably damaged in a freak eider down accident some years, I look forward to the uncommon occurance of being awake during normal waking hours (well normalish, it is only just six o'clock and I've been up and about for at least an hour).

I think I shall go for a long walk today. Do some knitting perhaps, clean the house. The day is mine.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 10:31 pm
Fortune, I read on some other thread your comments about insomnia... my sympathy. Several other people here have various loopy sleep sequences.

Anyway, on me, this is that hard time of the month... that is, we have a gallery opening tomorrow. A lot of energy goes into it with my business partner and I and then the opening itself, which is both fun and entirely enervating, and then comes cleanup. Sigh. On the sunday after a sat night gallery opening I just want to loll about. Monday I catch up with stuff like laundry and the yard and my scummy floors.
Tuesday, the landscape design work starts again - we go out to reconnoiter a site in Ferndale.

So tonight, I am purposely relaxing with a2k.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 02:01 am
Sounds a very busy, demanding but satisfying life, osso!
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 05:47 am
The world is sweet at 6 o'clock, fortune, although I can see it might be annoying to keep waking too early. I can never understand my sons still sleeping till 12 and then watching crap TV in the wee small hours. What a wste of summer. Feeling great today as I have FINISHED the manuscripts of my grammar books (editing will be annoying but still...) and got PAID for my guidebook!! Yippee! Taking 5 days out to visit friends now.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 05:50 am
Well done, Clary!
What a moment!
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 05:51 am
Yay!!! Thanks Olga! I'll drink an extra glass of wine for you tonight!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 05:52 am
Why, thank you, Clary! And I'll drink one to you! Very Happy
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 05:53 am
Yay! Oh, that's great that you're finished, Clary Very Happy. I hope that you have a wonderful time going around.

I feel like a sleeping pill on legs, to-day... but happy nonetheless.

0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 05:54 am
YAYAY!! The lucky ones with freedom, whatever we haven't got!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 06:01 am
Yes! Very Happy
0 Replies

Raggedyaggie

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 06:12 am
Congratulatons Clary. Enjoy that time off with your friends. I shouldn't be here. I thought the six on the clock was a nine, so, a cup of coffee, one cigarette (I'm rationing them - really trying to kick the habit) and some extra fun time here.

Your happiness shines through in the words you express here at A2K, Drom, and Clary's smile always cheers me ,as do Ms. Olga's gentle words.
I wish you all a lovely weekend.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 06:15 am
Thank you Raggedyaggie! You say the nicest things! Very Happy

And a lovely weekend to you, too!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 06:21 am
Thank you, Raggedy Very Happy. Do you have any plans for your weekend? I hope that it is lovely too.

0 Replies

Raggedyaggie

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 06:32 am
Thank you.

Today, I'll play and putter around. Tomorrow, I'll lunch with my daughter and maybe shop. I should say my daughter will shop. I'll play trivia games at the restaurant while my daughter gallivants. I don't like to shop. I got my fill of shopping when I worked. (lol) I'm sure it will be a pleasant day.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 06:36 am
I'm glad that it sounds like it will be a good day, Raggedy. I don't like shopping much either, especially when it's so hot... although I spend far too much time in bookstores.

0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 06:37 am
Have fun with those trivia games, Raggedyaggie! Very Happy
0 Replies

Raggedyaggie

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 06:43 am
Very Happy Love that trivia, Ms. Olga. The questions flash on a large TV screen, and we choose the answer with a remote at our table. It gets a little messy eating, though, if the meal is brought while the game is in progress. Laughing

Book stores and music stores are my undoing, Drom, but fortunately there are none close to the restaurant. Now, if I can just stay away from Amazon.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 06:45 am
Hey, that does sound like fun, Raggedy! Very Happy
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 07:07 am
a
That does sound like fun, Raggedy. Have you been playing there long? Do you go back often?

(Ah, it's impossible to stay away; there is always one thing that leads to five more...)
0 Replies