Regarding the Attacks in Paris:

layman

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 08:17 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Regarding the Bill of rights, you got pretty close. What they were was the first Amendments in Constitution. What they didn't do was delineate your rights, what they did do was delineate specific rights the state was not allowed to curtail by state laws. They were used to bind Constitutionality into federal, state and local laws.

Not sure who "you" is here (this is addressed to RM), but that's what I said in my first post, which he denied. It wasn't until the 14th amendment was passed (circa 1868) that the bill of rights was binding on States (i.e., put limitations on what laws States could pass to regulate their affairs). This meant that, indirectly, individuals (and not just states) were entitled to the guarantees set forth in the bill of rights.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 08:25 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Give it up. TonyRM loves the Constitution even if he doesn't understand it.

No one "understands" it completely, and they can't, because it's subject to constant interpretation and re-interpretation by the courts. All the more reason that some ignoramus has no business calling someone else "nuts" for not agreeing with his cocky assertions about things he doesn't understand.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 09:07 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Regarding the Bill of rights, you got pretty close. What they were was the first Amendments in Constitution. What they didn't do was delineate your rights, what they did do was delineate specific rights the state was not allowed to curtail by state laws. They were used to bind Constitutionality into federal, state and local laws.

Looking a little closer at your post, I don't agree with it. You say:

Quote:
What they didn't do was delineate your rights

I agree with that. But I don't agree with this:

Quote:
what they did do was delineate specific rights the state was not allowed to curtail by state laws.

The bill of rights DIDN'T do that. The 14th Amendment did. The bill of rights only established restraints on what laws the federal government could impose on states themselves. All others rights were left to state choice (supposedly). See the 10th Amendment. The doctrine of "State's rights" was long used to justify discriminatory laws which states imposed on their citizens.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 09:28 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/get-attachment-141.jpg
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 10:04 am
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duadmin/CT8L0z3WoAEXcm1_zps4sv6rjc2.jpg
layman

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 10:06 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Yeah, they're screwed, bob. I guess they might have to fight instead of run, eh?
glitterbag

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 10:11 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You can't possibly be saying that Israel has exaggerated the threat of terrorist attacks. I hope you can read a map and realize where it is in the Middle East.
I'm not a fan of Netanyahu, but holy batshit skippy, you are bananas.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 10:19 am
@layman,
Please reread. I said "state" as in "the State". The Fourteenth was a "second age" amendment. What it did was bring the individual states into the equation and established the hierarchy of Fed, then individual states.

The Constitution is a living document, and the debate after independence was whether there was a Federal entity vs a "Confederation" of states.

"Articles of Confederation" vs "Constitution of the United States", remember?
layman

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 10:19 am
@bobsal u1553115,
You ever see one of those western movies where a sheriff is outnumbered by about 100 to 1 when being confronted by an armed, angry lynch mob demanding that he turn over a prisoner he's holding so that they can do justice?

The Sheriff generally tells the loud-mouthed leader something like this:

"If you all charge me, I realize I can't outgun you all. But I can tell you this: the first one I'll shoot is you."

For some damn reason, the leader never orders the "charge," eh? If he did, he might be dead, but "justice" would be done.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 10:20 am
@layman,
Easy for you to decide.
layman

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 10:24 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Easy for you to decide.

Decide what? I haven't made any decisions. I just made a comment.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 10:30 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Please reread.

I don't know any other way to read this that makes sense to me.

Quote:
what they did do was delineate specific rights the state was not allowed to curtail by state laws.

But if you say that you intended to say something else, I'll take your word for it.

This was all in the context of Federal versus State power (with State having a particular meaning in this context). If you meant this, then I agree:

Quote:
what they did do was delineate specific rights held by the States which the federal government was not allowed to curtail by the enactment of FEDERAL laws.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 11:40 am
Feces, torn pages of Quran thrown at door of mosque in Pflugerville

PFLUGERVILLE, Texas (AP) — Feces and torn pages of the Quran have been thrown at the door of a mosque in an Austin suburb, sparking concern about a backlash against Muslims following the attacks in Paris.

The Austin American-Statesman reports (http://bit.ly/1WWXJ8I) that leaders of the Islamic Center of Pflugerville discovered the vandalism Monday.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations decried the vandalism in Texas, which it said was one of several incidents targeting Muslims in the U.S. in recent days. In a statement, the group encouraged state and federal law enforcement authorities to investigate the vandalism as a hate crime.

The Austin Police Department said Monday it had increased patrols around "sensitive sites."

Read more: http://www.wacotrib.com/news/ap_texas/feces-torn-pages-of-quran-thrown-at-door-of-texas/article_fb53cb14-f9f2-5b82-85c2-c3ba13a0b17c.html
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 11:46 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
but holy batshit skippy, you are bananas.

And why is that?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 11:52 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Untitled14.jpg
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 11:55 am
http://henrymakow.com/upload_images/orwell.jpg
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 12:00 pm
Quote:
Russia Warns Friday The 13th Paris Massacre Is Masonic Power Play For World War III

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A stunning new report issued today by the Ministry of Defense (MoD) to the policy makers of the Security Council (SC) states that yesterdays attacks in Paris can be likened to a “ritual massacre” and was “orchestrated/directed” by a secretive “element/cabal” of Freemasons (Masonic/Masons) holding high positions of power within the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the French General Directorate for External Security (DGSE), the British Secret Intelligence Service (SIS/MI6), Israel’s Directorate of Military Intelligence (DMI) and the Vatican.[Note: words/phrases appearing in quotes “” in this report are English approximations for Russian words having no exact language counterpart]

According to this report, the Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) first alerted the MoD to the potential of this “Friday the 13th” plot a fortnight ago (27 October) after a highly secretive meeting was held in Washington D.C. attended by the Director of the CIA, John Brennan, DGSE Director Bernard Bajolet, former MI6 Chief John Sawers and former DMI Chief, and current Israeli National Security Advisor, Yaacov Amidror.

The overt purpose for this extraordinary meeting of the West’s top intelligence masterminds, this report continues, was their public discussion at an event called the CIA-GW Intelligence Conference: Panel on The Shared 21st Century International Mission where the future of the Middle East (at least from the Western perspective) was being determined.

The covert reason, however, for this meeting, this report says, was “revealed/discovered” by the GRU when these spy masterminds met in secret after their conference at the home of US Vice President Joseph Biden, who is the top Roman Catholic Jesuit (Society of Jesus) holding power in America today, and presided over by CIA Director John Brennan who, like Vice President Biden, is a Jesuit-trained intelligence analyst with an interest in Just War theory.

Immediately after this 27 October meeting of these Western spy chiefs with Vice President Biden, this report states, the initial GRU report filed with the MoD about it “warned/strongly suggested” that the Jesuit-Masonic makeup of these “cabal/plotters” could not rule out a retaliatory strike against the Federation organized by this group on 13 November as these secretive organizations frequently, if not always, “schedule/plan” their false-flag massacres to coincide with “important/mystical” dates important to them.

Important to note is that unlike many of its other national counterparts, the Federation devotes an enormous amount of monetary and intellectual resources to what is called “esoteric/satanic/religious” intelligence due to their experiences in the Great Patriotic War (World War II) against the German Nazi Empire—a war fought not only against armies, but against the “unknown/unseen” forces behind that monstrous regime.

Especially alarming about the 27 October meeting of these spy chiefs in Washington D.C., this report continues, was DGSE Director Bernard Bajolet stating afterwards that the Federation protected nation of Syria “will be different from what had been established after World War II”—which in turn led the GRU to warn the MoD that the Freemasons “Master Magic numbers of 11 and 13” were now in play.

And exactly as the GRU had warned, yesterday, 13 November, the latest of the West’s “ritual massacres” intended to remake the entire world into their image occurred in Paris when Western-backed Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) terrorists led a coordinated attack against 6 defenseless targets killing at least 128 and wounding 180 more with 99 of the survivors being reported in critical condition.
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1941.htm

layman

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 12:00 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
In a statement, the group encouraged state and federal law enforcement authorities to investigate the vandalism as a hate crime.

Hate crime? Sounds more like free speech to me.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 12:01 pm
Friday 13th Paris terror . The Great Millstone is turning . Illuminati Freemason Symbolism.

0 Replies

layman

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 12:09 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Hmm, what was a "highly secretive" meeting in DC then became even more "secretive" when a select few, namely "these spy masterminds met in secret after their conference at the home of US Vice President Joseph Biden," eh?

Funny that this account seems to know all about what was said at this secret, secret meeting, eh?

That knowledge of secrets being assumed, they then say they "could not rule out a retaliatory strike against the Federation."

I wonder what else they "couldn't rule out?"