Regarding the Attacks in Paris:

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 08:05 pm
Quote:
Many Western secret services have repeatedly indicated in their reports that for years Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia were financing "Islamic State" (IS). These Sunni-dominated countries saw IS as a spearhead against Shiite rivals in the region, such as Iran. Daniel Wagner, the head of a private security analysis company in the US, said it was only after IS started using excessively cruel practices and the financiers themselves felt threatened that they cut back on official funding

http://www.dw.com/en/g20-leaders-pledge-to-cut-off-financing-to-curb-is-terrorism/a-18854451

For anyone who thinks that the rise of Daesh is all Americas fault. We have tons of blame, but not all of it.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 08:31 pm
One thing is overwhelmingly clear. Citizens of a number of European countries have been totally sold out by their ruling elites, who have lost any pretense of a connection between themselves and the people of those countries. The French government saw to it that its own citizens were totally disarmed AND THEN dragged some large number of unvetted muslim "refugees(TM)" into the place to perpetrate slaughter.

My advice to all Christian Europeans: Arm Yourselves. Do whatever it takes.

When the **** finally does hit the fan in some of these places, those ruling classes and elites will not be there to help you deal with it, they'll be kicking it on some island resort. You should assume that you are on your own.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 08:32 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7GAbVhjTSw

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 08:37 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

One thing is overwhelmingly clear. Citizens of a number of European countries have been totally sold out by their ruling elites, who have lost any pretense of a connection between themselves and the people of those countries. The French government saw to it that its own citizens were totally disarmed AND THEN dragged some large number of unvetted muslim "refugees(TM)" into the place to perpetrate slaughter.

My advice to all Christian Europeans: Arm Yourselves. Do whatever it takes.

When the **** finally does hit the fan in some of these places, those ruling classes and elites will not be there to help you deal with it, they'll be kicking it on some island resort. You should assume that you are on your own.

Quote:
The protesters at Yale and Missouri and a longer list of schools stand accused of being spoiled, silly, and self-dramatizing-and many of them are.But they're also dealing with a university system that's genuinely corrupt, and that has long relied on rote appeals to the activists own left wing pieties to cloak its utter lack of higher purpose.

Ross Douthat NYT Nov 15

Right on. After a long term of willful evasion of awareness we are finally beginning to smell the stench of the rot of the University.

http://able2know.org/reply/post-6069059/quote/

Change "university system" with "EU System" and we get a perfect fit
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 09:11 pm
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11995821/Paris-attacks-have-put-a-dagger-through-the-heart-of-liberal-Europe.html

Quote:

Paris attacks put dagger through heart of liberal Europe

Attacks threaten viability of Schengen agreement and the vision of tolerant, multi-cultural society that is "essence" of Europe, analysts warn....
gungasnake

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 09:25 pm
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/france-la-pen-anti-muslim-incitement-150922151418194.html

I-slam answers the question of whether or not the idea of being "pushy" can be made into a religion:

http://www.aljazeera.com/mritems/imagecache/mbdxxlarge/mritems/Images/2015/9/22/0e9e37683b13459db25cbdbda5c3e0d6_18.jpg
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 09:27 pm
@gungasnake,
How quickly people forget.......The bosses of the EU clearly dont know their history.
layman

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 09:31 pm
@gungasnake,
Says there:

Quote:
“The political classes cannot keep saying – as Merkel is saying – that ‘there is nothing to see here’, that the problem is not related to Islam, when everyone can perfectly well see that it is.

“If mainstream governments keep letting cultural sensitivities stand in the way of a robust assessment of the situation, then the far-Right will only exploit this issue further, and turn to ever more reductionist and populist solutions.”

They don't get it, eh? All we need to do is give ISIS some chocolates, some flowers, and hold their hands while singing a few choruses of Kumbaya, eh? Then they will LOVE us!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 09:32 pm
Quote:
There were 24 people involved in the operation, they said: 19 attackers and five others in charge of logistics and planning.

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-newsbreak-iraq-warned-attacks-065557894.html

And apparently the security system found none of them in time.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 09:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
I've never seen chickens invite a fox over for a nice meal and tea, for some reason. Don't they know that all you need is love?
puzzledperson

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 09:42 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Wow, I can't believe this thread got 18 thumbs up. Nothing wrong with the initial post, though: (1) It isn't particularly relevant to the Paris attacks, and (2) It's just an excerpt from someone else's op-ed piece with no value-added original content. Most of the comments are either infantile shite or else consist of a few words attacking the infantile shite as such.

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 09:42 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

I've never seen chickens invite a fox over for a nice meal and tea, for some reason. Don't they know that all you need is love?

They are the same people who say 2 years olds need to be reasoned with in words and that spanking them on the ass is " beating your kid" and should be a state problem.

You cant fix stupid.
layman

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 09:44 pm
@layman,
As I recall, Uncle Joe Stalin, who fancied himself as the ultimate master of "Realpolitik," cut a non-aggression deal with Hitler, and was then utterly stunned when Hitler attacked him a year or two later.

So stunned that he refused to believe it and denied it was happening for a good long spell. Then, once he realized it WAS happening, he was so despondent that he was virtually incapable of taking charge and giving orders for a few weeks. He trusted Hitler, and just couldn't handle the fact that he had been played.

At least Hitler had a much harder time getting Stalin to agree than he did with Neville Chamberlain--you can give him that, I guess. Then again, he had already seen what happened to poor old Nevvie, so....
0 Replies

layman

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 10:01 pm
@hawkeye10,
As a kid, I would sometimes run into other kids who would provoke me into kicking their sorry ass.

Their idea of "retaliation" was to run in the house to their Mama, then call you names while screaming out the window.

They could usually persuade their indulgent, protective Mama to call my Mama. I knew that when I got home I was probably gunna get an ass-whippin. If not that, then at least the promise of a severe one if I ever did that again.

Sooner or later, I would catch the punk on the street again. Guess what happened to his sorry ass then, eh?
layman

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 10:12 pm
@layman,
I remember another time when a kid who was all talk and no walk challenged me to a fight "after school. When school got out I couldn't catch up to him until after he had gotten into the front seat of his Pappy's car, with his Pappy sittin next to him.

I went up to the car and asked why he wasn't willing to fight after talking all that trash. His Pappy forced him to get out and fight, while the kid tried to resist. The poor kid was shaking all over. I actually felt sorry for him. I cuffed him around a little, but went easy on him. He was crying the whole time. Then his Pappy drove him home.

I still think his Pappy did him a big favor.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 10:13 pm
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2015/11/RIR-151116.php
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 10:34 pm
@puzzledperson,
You probably don't understand that the first post by a particular member is recorded as a thumbs up.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 01:24 am
gungasnake

Keep up the good work!

It is difficult for now, but we are pushing the snow as first.

But it is very very difficult for me to see so much people deep in denial and automatically believing the official story!

So, keep up the good work!
izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 02:25 am
@BillRM,
And in America you can be shot for being black, No wonder you cling to your hate speech so much.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 03:28 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
But it is very very difficult for me to see so much people deep in denial and automatically believing the official story!

The "denial" is called "cognitive dissonance". Long-held beliefs, often bolstered by repeated input from rather dubious sources, take time to undo.

Joe Biden admitted a while back that the US is aiding and abetting Daesh. The prez himself admitted that munitions and arms were "mistakenly" air-dropped to Daesh strongholds, and the whole "chemical weapons" scam turned out to be the Saudis supplying them. Israel has also been busted supplying hi-tech weaponry to Daesh, and President Putin outed the lot of them at the G20 meeting this week, for supporting a "terrorist" organisation.

It would be nice if we had some actual reporters on the game, instead of just a long list of repeaters, handing down the same droll tripe that comes down the wire from AAP.

But then, most actual reporters seem to meet with some most unfortunate accidents, if not hunted down and terminated.

Interesting times we live in.