Attacks in Paris Stadium, concert hall

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2015 04:03 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Go ******* learn something, you are annoying.

Annoying eh? Because I don't agree with you mate?

http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Untitled-61.jpg

http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Untitled-136.jpg

http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/get-attachment-1291.jpg

http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/get-attachment-497.jpg

http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/get-attachment-1031.jpg

http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/mccain-isis.jpg

ossobuco

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2015 04:04 pm
@hawkeye10,
Be careful what you ask for.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2015 04:08 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I'll nod on that (and mean it).

Oh, wait..
re the variety of police departments.
Racism or whatall is a thicket these days in the U.S.

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2015 04:10 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Be careful what you ask for.

Syria is doable. Lots of Western/Russian Airpower, Islamic ground forces, and get people like Turkey to get with the program and stop enabling ISIS. Turkey would have been with us 2 years ago but they did not trust us, with good reason.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2015 04:11 pm
yawn
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2015 04:12 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Turkey would have been with us 2 years ago but they did not trust us, with good reason.

Why do you think Turkey doesn't trust the West? What do you think Turkey wants to happen in Syria?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2015 04:21 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:
Turkey would have been with us 2 years ago but they did not trust us, with good reason.

Why do you think Turkey doesn't trust the West? What do you think Turkey wants to happen in Syria?

They want profit and stability, and they did not trust is because we all to often dont do what we say we are going to do, we dont stick with our friends, and we dont show competence.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2015 04:43 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:

Annoying eh? Because I don't agree with you mate?

Because I pointed you in the right direction, because I am a lot smarter than you are , and because my wife ran interrogations in Mosul for a year and spent another 2.5 years in Iraq as a First Sergeant in Human Intel MI Companies (Striker Brigades who got a lot of action with the enemy) . A lot of these guys in ISIS she talked too or she heard about. My wife is so good at breaking people that even the CIA was known to call her in to deal with sources when others had failed, even when she was 1sgt and was only supposed to be taking care of soldiers, they almost never do that as a matter of pride. My wife was USARMY you see.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2015 05:08 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Because I pointed you in the right direction, because I am a lot smarter than you are , and because my wife ran interrogations in Mosul for a year and spent another 2.5 years in Iraq as a First Sergeant in Human Intel MI Companies (Striker Brigades who got a lot of action with the enemy) . A lot of these guys in ISIS she talked too or she heard about. My wife is so good at breaking people that even the CIA was known to call her in to deal with sources when others had failed, even when she was 1sgt and was only supposed to be taking care of soldiers, they almost never do that as a matter of pride. My wife was USARMY you see.

So?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2015 05:09 pm
Quote:
because I am a lot smarter than you are

This one is saying a lot, and then I mean a LOT

But you are funny.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2015 05:33 pm
@hawkeye10,
That's meaningless. You could say that about any country. If you think Turkey doesn't trust the West you much know something specific. You don't want to be accused of dealing in meaningless generalities when you claim to be so informed. What outcome do you think Turkey wants in Syria regarding Assad, IS, the Kurds and the Syrian Free Army?
revelette2

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2015 05:38 pm
I really must get out of the straight politics sometimes. I am sorry Oliver for the horrible attacks and hope you and anyone you know and love were all right.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2015 06:15 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

That's meaningless. You could say that about any country. If you think Turkey doesn't trust the West you much know something specific. You don't want to be accused of dealing in meaningless generalities when you claim to be so informed. What outcome do you think Turkey wants in Syria regarding Assad, IS, the Kurds and the Syrian Free Army?

I am not a presidential candidate. I showed you some of mine, now it is time for you to show me some of yours.

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2015 12:41 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I am not a presidential candidate. I showed you some of mine, now it is time for you to show me some of yours.

It is a child!!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2015 01:02 am
I didn't watch the Democrat debates, scheduled for a Sat night and minimal viewing because I was at a bar watching the UFC fights (Rousey lost if you haven't heard). On the way home I did hear the BBC report that Clinton declared that the fight against ISIS is not Americas.

Sickening.

So we owe nothing to our allies who are under attack?

When ISIS comes to America, and it will, I guess then Clinton might declare it's now America's fight. Maybe not...it will depend on which way the political winds are blowing.
farmerman

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2015 01:32 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
shes gonna be made to be sorry for that statement.

Russia, US and Britain and France created most of these organizations. The only thing that keeps us on a slow boil is that the terrorists are busy blwing each other up. Sorta like Catholics and Protestants in several countries unnamed.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2015 01:51 am
@hawkeye10,
Pathetic. You made a sweeping statement about a NATO member Turkey, and now you can't back that statement up because, like everything else you say it's based on ignorance.

All of these countries have competing aims. Turkey, unlike Russia, but like America is anti Assad. However, it's also anti Kurdish autonomy because of Kurdish nationalism in Turkey. Turkey thinks that's a bigger problem than IS, and has been against anything that looked like Kurdish self-government from the beginning.

All of this is down to Dubya's ill thought out adventure in Iraq, all of it. The main reason it failed was because it was badly funded, and idiots like Dubya, and those who supported him, didn't even know there was a difference between Shia and Sunni.

Gobshites like you are in danger of repeating the same mistake. You lazily assume Turkey wants the same as America, but is just pissed off with Obama, because that's the only direction your mind can work.

Turkey wants a very different outcome from America, and would be a lot happier with an IS light type regime than a free Kurdish ministate on its borders.

The problem with your "solutions" are that they're not based on anything substantive and fact based, just the weird **** going round your head.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2015 01:55 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
So we owe nothing to our allies who are under attack?

You do, this is a direct consequence of Dubya's imperialism so America should pay reparations.

The French are your allies are they? Is that what you thought when you were eating your freedom fries and cursing Chirac because he was making it harder for you to commit genocide?

Have you ever held to a single principle?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2015 02:00 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
When ISIS comes to America

ISIS is MADE by america!

of course he will know when they come! They will ask them!

Putin Tells Everyone Exactly Who Created ISIS

0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2015 02:29 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Syria is doable. Lots of Western/Russian Airpower, Islamic ground forces, and get people like Turkey to get with the program and stop enabling ISIS. Turkey would have been with us 2 years ago but they did not trust us, with good reason.

It's doable if we stop asking Assad to leave. Time to recognise ground realities.