so hurt again...

mchalel

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 10:55 am
re
i dont know that i truly love him, but i had strong feelings for him. At this point I just feel VERY insulted that he would be seeing someone so soon after me. If you had seen how much he seemed to adore me in our relationship, you might be suprised too that he met someone else a week and a half after we broke up...i mean he liked me before i even knew who he was...2 years later he saw me and had the same feelings for me...it ended up just not working out, but i cant believe after a week and a half he'd be on to dating someone else after the feelings he had for me. I feel like he is only seeing someone to get back at me. I know it's not all about me, but it just seems crazy to me to date someone else so quickly after all we went throgh. I'm not out there trying to meet anyone so quickly.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 11:06 am
mchalel--

He said, "Happy Birthday."

You said, "I slept with my not-yet-ex-husband." (Remember that awful military control freak with no depth or sympathy I told you about? Well, I slept with him."

He said, "I slept with a model."

What does RELATIONSHIP OVER mean to you?

Footnote here: Not answering this question is ignoring this question.

By the by, you weren't out there trying to meet anyone, because you could bounce the bedsprings with your ex husband.

Now, define: RELATIONSHIP OVER.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 11:28 am
Darlin', it's called a rebound relationship. They happen.

As to why he would have feelings for some girl he didn't know yet.... that's a whole other story!! It tells me that he was more in love with the idea of being in love than with a person. Which explains why he told you he loved you, he probably even convinced himself it was true! It also explains why he stayed with you for so long even though you were clearly bad for each other. And why he so easily attached that sentiment to someone else.

You, on the other hand...

Luv, give yourself some space from men! You really need to work on your judgement.
0 Replies

mchalel

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 12:47 pm
i am just sick of feeling this way...i dont want to think about him. I am trying to keep busy but everytime i think of the situation i feel sick. I dont want to be enjoying a meal, then feel like i'm going to puke the minute i think of him, i dont want to wake up at 4 in the morning crying about this and then not be able to fall asleep again. I dont want to feel the need to tell eveyrone i know about this and see what they think. I just want to move on...but i cant. I feel guilty for some of the things i said to him and how angry i got about his past, but then when i tells me he met someone a week and a half after we broke up i feel mad again and I just obsess over this.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 01:28 pm
mchalel--

I can take a hint. Right now you can't analyze your situation--all you can do is wallow.

Good luck.

Good bye.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 02:39 pm
Like I said, give yourself some space, time to think. Take a holiday if you can afford it, a change of scenery can do wonders to put things in perspective. And that's what you need right now, perspective.

And above all NO MORE MEN!!! Not 'till you get your head wrapped around why these things keep happening.

Trust me, you'll be a lot more content once you learn how to stop pinning your happiness on a guy.
0 Replies