Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 01:13 pm
Pam, did I say "stuffy?"
I surely meant "gorgeous."
Smile

cav, loofahs aren't just for feet you know. Wink
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 01:15 pm
Wherever they go, I still wouldn't wanna be one for a living, that is of course, assuming I would be a loofah with consciousness, and would be able to realize when I'm no longer wanted in a relationship. Oooohhh....cheap shot....my apologies to our illustrious thread author.
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 01:17 pm
Ok, Zip, we can be friends. Smile
0 Replies

mchalel

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 02:24 pm
re
so you wouldnt be upset if your man broke up with you then told you he was dating model and that she was hot? that basically tells me, yeah you're not hot and now i'm dating someone who is.
0 Replies

mchol

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 02:33 pm
I think what everyone is trying to say... Is that you're 26 years old and you're reacting like a 14 year old. *I* thought you were 14!! So what if he is dating a model?? Would it be any different if he were going out with a chubby girl? Or a girl with red hair?? Or perhaps a girl with no arms but a helluva personality?? He probably dumped you because you are childish and you're not on his level.
0 Replies

mchalel

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 02:38 pm
re
yeah he is just so perfect and i'm the psycho...whatever. there were times i told him i wanted to break up and he would cry and cry, I would feel guilty. About a month before we broke up when i was expressing doubts about whether he and i should be together, he called me c*nt and b*tch. So please dont be thinking he's this innocent guy. I havent tried calling him in a week and a half. As i said before he texted me after me not having contact with him for 5 days. We broke up on July 10th
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 02:56 pm
Nobody's saying he's the perfect one. What none of us can understand is WHY you would want to be with this guy at all, especially after your last post? What, do you thrive on misery? Guilt or not, you are clearly not meant to be.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 03:12 pm
Cav - some people just love to be unhappy. it's comfortable for them. my best friend is a therapist and when A asked a depressed patient how she felt when she was happy the patient said happy. When A asked how the patient felt when she was depressed, she said happy. Confused

Sounds like you have either a case of the "feel sorry for me's" or you like to punish yourself.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 03:20 pm
Kristie, I've been down the depression/anxiety attack road myself, and got good help. It is an addiction, like any other, and is easily treatable, should one want to put in the effort, and I don't endorse drug therapy. It's a band-aid solution. I do hope chalel finds proper help, despite the frustration and fooling that have gone on here. To be honest, the man sounds as "deep in it" as she does, but he's making a break. She should do the same.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 04:44 pm
mchale--

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so you wouldnt be upset if your man broke up with you then told you he was dating model and that she was hot? that basically tells me, yeah you're not hot and now i'm dating someone who is.

As I read this latest chapter, youe ex-boyfriend sent you birthday greetings wishing you well in life.

You responded with considerable nastiness.

Now you are posting here talking about "your man". This guy may have been your partner/companion at one time, but he never belonged to you.

Slavery is illegal. He never was your possession and he He is no longer your man. He's definitely not your slave or your admirer or a guy who enjoys nasty talk from a drama queen.

As I remember you were going to get some counseling--or was that just talk. What's going on there. Think about the future.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 05:55 pm
Re: so hurt again...
mchalel wrote:
I hadnt talked to the most recent ex in about 5 days-no contact at all and i was feeling good. THen tuesday is my birthday...i get a text message from him that says, happy birthday, wish you all the happiness in the world, i hope you're not angry with me. The week before we'd had a horrible fight over text messaging. We said awful things even about each other's sexual performance....so to get this message from him was annoying. I wasnt going to write back but 24 hours i wrote back, thanx. He was like for what? Then said, i hope you're still not mad at me, we should be able to live our lives without feeling guilty (something along those lines) this is where i got pissed. I was like, hello, we have not verbally spoken in 2 and a half weeks (since we broke up) go do whatever the hell you want. then i said something like, you probably already f*cked someone anyways. He was like, i wish that was the case. Then i said, well i already have f*cked someone. He says, well i have to so dont feel so proud. I say, she was probably some fat pig. He says, yeah she's actually a model but thats ok. I say, i didnt even sleep with anyone, i wanted to see what you'd say. He was like, well i didnt either, but i am dating someone else. I asked, oh and shes model? he said yes.

I told him that i really did feel hurt that he is dating someone, he was like, well you shouldnt, it's not serious. I said, if you loved me, how can you date someone else when we've been broken up 2 and a half weeks. He said, i still do love you, i think about you a lot. I asked, then why are you dating someone, he said why not. Things got ugly, i ended up saying, not all models are hot, he said, oh yes they are, she is f*cking hot. That really stung because basiclaly i feel like its him saying, she's hot, you're not....i am still having trouble believing that he is dating someone...who happens to be a model...it just seems a little convenient that he's dating a model when last week i told him all he'd ever get are fat pigs. If he really is dating somoene, i dont see why he would throw it in my face like this....

Mchalel
Read your origional post. You were the first one to tell him that you f*cked someone, after he was simply being nice in wishing you a Happy Birthday, so he turned around and told you that he was doing a model, just to throw your own crap back in your face. What else would you expect? How does it feel to be on the recieving end of your own abuse? Are you saying it's ok for you to throw lies in his face about f*cking someone, but it's not if he does the same exact thing to you? I personally think it was very stupid of him to contact you at all, so he must be a glutton for punishment. Either way, you both have a lot of growing up to do.

High School kids are more mature than this. Atleast I was!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 07:56 pm
So was I, Montana.

C'mon, take a few deep breaths, then join me on the deck at cav's. The sunset is beautiful, and I have a harpoon gun in case any undesirables wash up on the beach. Wink
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 08:17 pm
Ok ok, I'm of to the sunset and beautiful men with long hair.
0 Replies

IAN442

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 08:28 pm
Mchalel - im gonna suggest you go get a big brown grocery bag...

expand it out and cut two eyes out for yourself and stick it over your head. Very Happy

You should hide because you just don't get it...

Maybe paint a target on the back of that bag.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 08:53 pm
I have a new canape being served at the dee-lux pub. Grilled golden beet 'sammiches' with baby greens lightly dressed with tarragon-balsamic vinaigrette and goat cheese.
0 Replies

zippityaye

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 09:42 am
Mmmmmmm...
cavfancier wrote:
I have a new canape being served at the dee-lux pub. Grilled golden beet 'sammiches' with baby greens lightly dressed with tarragon-balsamic vinaigrette and goat cheese.

yum! See you all there later!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 02:24 pm
Exercise in futility
Dear, dear Mchalel:

I'm so heart-broken to read your most recent post and to discover that you are so hurt--again.

I am reassessing your situation and I now know that I was much too harsh in my responses. (Not that you ever heeded or acknowledged any of them, but I am feeling guilty nonetheless.)

Of course, Mchalel, YOU ARE the most beautiful, desirable, level-headed, exciting woman that either your most recent ex-boyfriend or your soon-to-be ex-husband have ever known or will ever know in their lives.

Your ex-boyfriend repeatedly informed you that you were the prettiest girl he ever dated. We know that is the truth. We know that all the girls in his past were DOGS and we know all the girls in his future will be DOGS. You were the best--and he lost the best. You need to rub his nose in that fact like a pet-owner rubs her puppy's nose in the puddle when he pees on the floor. That will surely impress upon him the magnitude of his ingratitude for having had the best and not appreciating what he had.

Your ex-boyfriend was a PIG for having a sexual past. He should have saved himself for you--so that you could have been his first. You are so lucky to be rid of that PIG.

You deserve a virginal man who will adore you like a puppy dog and kiss your feet everyday and pay homage to your sexual favors. You should email or text message your ex-boyfriend every day and insult his sexual abilities. That should stop him from ever getting an erection for anyone but you.

I'm glad that you had sex with your soon-to-be ex-husband if for no other reason that you can impress upon your ex-boyfriend how desirable you are and how easily he can be replaced. Go girl!

Now to address your current state of sadness. You ought to borrow your daddy's credit card and go out and buy yourself some nice things to make yourself feel better. And while your at it, you ought to have that wart on your nose removed and get your friggin' broom overhauled.

Take care of yourself!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 02:55 pm
oops
Oh darn. I forgot to include this helpful jewel in my last post:

While you are on your shopping spree, buy a choke-chain collar and leash so you can have it ready for your next victm--I mean, man. Stalk the high-school and eyeball the guys as they come sauntering out at the end of the school day.

I suggest that you select a nerdy-looking guy (a Steve Urkel type) carrying a big bundle of books, wearing glasses, and donning high-water pants hoisted up to his chest (with a fair amount of his white socks showing). As soon as you spot him, quickly snap on the collar and leash and lead him away and apply sexual favors upon him. He will be YOURS for life. No kidding--I'm telling you the truth!

If your Urkel man ever tries to stray off in a disapproving direction, give that leash a good yank so he feels the choking effect of the collar and let him sniff your crotch. It's a slight correction that he will appreciate and it will encourage him to remain by your side and go anywhere you lead him. If he gets out of hand when you let him off the leash, never forget the effectiveness of a rolled-up newspaper and a stern reprimand.

If you follow the above advice, you will have an amazingly happy life with a man who is untainted by the wiles of other women who are undoubtedly DOGS in comparison to your magnificence.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 03:34 pm
Join us at the pub Debra. You are clearly a fine conversationalist. Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 03:35 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies