so hurt again...

mchalel

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 09:29 am
I hadnt talked to the most recent ex in about 5 days-no contact at all and i was feeling good. THen tuesday is my birthday...i get a text message from him that says, happy birthday, wish you all the happiness in the world, i hope you're not angry with me. The week before we'd had a horrible fight over text messaging. We said awful things even about each other's sexual performance....so to get this message from him was annoying. I wasnt going to write back but 24 hours i wrote back, thanx. He was like for what? Then said, i hope you're still not mad at me, we should be able to live our lives without feeling guilty (something along those lines) this is where i got pissed. I was like, hello, we have not verbally spoken in 2 and a half weeks (since we broke up) go do whatever the hell you want. then i said something like, you probably already f*cked someone anyways. He was like, i wish that was the case. Then i said, well i already have f*cked someone. He says, well i have to so dont feel so proud. I say, she was probably some fat pig. He says, yeah she's actually a model but thats ok. I say, i didnt even sleep with anyone, i wanted to see what you'd say. He was like, well i didnt either, but i am dating someone else. I asked, oh and shes model? he said yes.

I told him that i really did feel hurt that he is dating someone, he was like, well you shouldnt, it's not serious. I said, if you loved me, how can you date someone else when we've been broken up 2 and a half weeks. He said, i still do love you, i think about you a lot. I asked, then why are you dating someone, he said why not. Things got ugly, i ended up saying, not all models are hot, he said, oh yes they are, she is f*cking hot. That really stung because basiclaly i feel like its him saying, she's hot, you're not....i am still having trouble believing that he is dating someone...who happens to be a model...it just seems a little convenient that he's dating a model when last week i told him all he'd ever get are fat pigs. If he really is dating somoene, i dont see why he would throw it in my face like this....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,692 • Replies: 85
No top replies

Earthbound Angel

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 09:50 am
Don't worry, because like, when you finally graduate high school, it'll be like, better.
You might say "like, how can it ever get better?"
Well, I guess you'll just have to trust me on this. Once you like, start talking and acting like an adult, and stop dwelling over every little stupid text message, and like uh... grow up!

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

mchol

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 10:01 am
Hey forget that previous message. It's okay to feel the way you do. We are all humans... with emotions and all that. I remember a similar incident with other ex's... and in a way, Earthbound Angel is right. Once you've grown up a little you will look back on this and laugh at how silly both of you were. And someday you will find that right person who loves you and respects you. Smile
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 10:20 am
If you check mchalel's profile and click 'find all posts by mchalel' you will notice that not only is she going to be 26, grown up enough by my standards, but that she has started numerous threads on this subject, starting with "I don't think I'm meant for serious relationships" to "he's hurt me so much, what have I done?" Those of us who have been following the saga are still waiting for her to make up her mind.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 10:40 am
Hey mchalel

I don't think my wonderful overweight friends would appreciate your fat pig statements, so why don't you get off your shallow ass and get a freaking life!!!

If your ex was stupid enough to send you a text message after all your abuse, then he deserves what he gets.

You're really starting to tick me off!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 10:43 am
He "threw it in your face" because he WANTED to! Dammit, after all the good advice you have received here from the beginning, when are you going to freakin' learn to let go?
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 10:50 am
Ok, 26 years old and still a senior? Let's deal with that one first!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 10:56 am
This is hopeless.

C'mon, Montana...I'll buy you a drink. We'll go somewhere that only allows adults. We're wasting our time here.
0 Replies

Earthbound Angel

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 11:00 am
cavfancier wrote:
If you check mchalel's profile and click 'find all posts by mchalel' you will notice that not only is she going to be 26, grown up enough by my standards, but that she has started numerous threads on this subject, starting with "I don't think I'm meant for serious relationships" to "he's hurt me so much, what have I done?" Those of us who have been following the saga are still waiting for her to make up her mind.

cav - um...I was being sarcastic.

Yes I too have been browsing her threads. Unfortunately, I can't get past her first paragraph before my Whine-o-meter goes off and my 'puter shuts down.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 11:02 am
Earthbound Angel wrote:
cavfancier wrote:

cav - um...I was being sarcastic.

Yes I too have been browsing her threads. Unfortunately, I can't get past her first paragraph before my Whine-o-meter goes off and my 'puter shuts down.

Rolling Eyes

Oh, I knew you were being sarcastic, I was including that info for the benefit of the new member who posted after you, mchol.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 11:02 am
cavfancier wrote:
He "threw it in your face" because he WANTED to! Dammit, after all the good advice you have received here from the beginning, when are you going to freakin' learn to let go?

Exactly! You started thread after thread and was given the best advice you could get, but you refused to take that advice and you lost your man because of it. And why should you care what his future girlfriend looks like? Obviously, you're so busy caring so much about what people look like on the outside, that you don't know how to deal with what's on the inside!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 11:05 am
Well, I know what's inside a juicy cheeseburger with bacon and a proper pint of Guinness. So, off to the virtual pub then folks?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 11:05 am
Eva wrote:
This is hopeless.

C'mon, Montana...I'll buy you a drink. We'll go somewhere that only allows adults. We're wasting our time here.

Now you're talking girlfriend. I need a double something after this one ;-)
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 11:06 am
Whoa, you guys do NOT appreciate a liar, do you? (Assuming that is what mchaell is...) My next advice is for mchalel to get a new name and avatar and start all over again. Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 11:08 am
cavfancier wrote:
Well, I know what's inside a juicy cheeseburger with bacon and a proper pint of Guinness. So, off to the virtual pub then folks?

That's perfect. A bacon cheeseburger with a Guinness is exactly what I need. Maybe we can get Bear down here for some real entertainment :-D
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 11:08 am
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=30073&highlight=
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 11:37 am
mchalel, after reading most of your stuff...i declare you to be a certified, card carrying, basket case. you are wise to seek pro. help. we are way over our heads with you, lady.
0 Replies

zippityaye

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 12:43 pm
PamO. wrote:
mchalel, after reading most of your stuff...i declare you to be a certified, card carrying, basket case. you are wise to seek pro. help. we are way over our heads with you, lady.

Pam, up until now I thought you to be rather "stuffy." But this post just changed my opinion. LOL!
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 01:05 pm
Stuffy? Do you mean as in uppity? Are you serious? I have nothing to be stuffy about. I have gotten that a lot in my life and I have no idea why. A looong time ago way back in the 80's, my H.S. homeroom teacher told me I was "aloof" on the last day of school. Sad I am def. not wealthy, nor do I come from a wealthy background, I am not educated---but I do intend to go back to college, I am just a MOM. I am however, gorgeous. Smile
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 01:09 pm
I'd rather be aloof than a loofah. Scrubbing calloused feet all day, ewww...
0 Replies