Deadly shooting on Oregon college campus

izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 03:56 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

You don't remember **** old man. The very fact you can't prove it shows that you have remembered it wrong and have lied about me.

Turns out it was easier to find than I thought. Let's just confirm what we already know. You're a liar, and not man enough to own up to your own words.

This is the post where I questioned your duplicity.

izzythepush wrote:

Baldimo wrote:
Real world name is Jon J in NY. I don't hide on the net.

Really, read the following, my brackets.

Baldimo wrote:

It is an interesting time to live in my state. (Colorado) I'm all for the clubs. A private club isn't a public setting. I'm just surprised that this happened in the partially liberal mecca of Denver. If it had happened in the Colorado Springs I wouldn't be surprised.

http://able2know.org/topic/248632-1#post-5707111

So what is it? Are you Jon J in New York, or Smoky Joe in Colorado? Or maybe you're patient X in a padded cell somewhere. Either way you're full of inconsistencies and not to be trusted.

http://able2know.org/topic/267070-10#post-5900364

This was your reply.

Baldimo wrote:

You are a ******* moron. JoefromChicago's real name is Jon J and he lives in Ny. I'm Toney D. from Denver CO. You are a dodger and liar who can't keep his story straight.

The only one who thinks I've changed my story is you. I'm consistent in my past and history. This is just another diversion tactic used by you. You couldn't handle the original post I was talking about so you diverted to me being a racist and a liar.

http://able2know.org/topic/267070-10#post-5900530

Then a few posts later EhBeth, who has no dog in this fight, and I'm sorry to have named her, pointed out you were lying about Joe from Chicago.

ehBeth wrote:

Baldimo wrote:

JoefromChicago's real name is Jon J and he lives in Ny.

nyet to that

(and I tried the search you keep asking everyone to do - big nyet on that as well)

http://able2know.org/topic/267070-13#post-5904676

So are you finally going to man up and tell the truth, or will there be another load of pathetic claims about your posts being changed? I opt for the latter, whenever you've been given the opportunity to be a man you've gone into crybaby mode.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 06:26 am
Quote:
The CNN/ORC poll released Wednesday and conducted among 1,028 adults from Oct. 14 to 17 with a margin of error of 3 percentage points showed that 52 percent opposed stricter gun control laws compared to 46 percent who said they are in favour.

Last June, the same poll showed that 49 percent of Americans are equally split on the issue, according to CNN.

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/more.than.half.of.american.population.opposes.stricter.gun.control.laws.poll.shows/68388.htm

So goes the effectiveness of The Professors bully pulpit.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 06:53 am
@BillRM,
Who is playing games Bill?

There are directions all over the internet on how to build shaped explosives that are directional. Surely someone as smart as you can follow directions.

20 feet or closer? Didn't you tell us earlier that almost all gun murders happen at close range? It seems you now want to play games and pretend they happen from a distance.

What the heck is a 3" drywall knife? There is no such thing.
BillRM

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 07:27 am
@parados,
Sharp charges? So you wish to stand behind a sharp charge and have the case and pieces of the case go through you as the bearings go the other way? See Newton laws for why that would not be a good idea.

Sorry game player but bombs made wonderful means of mass killings but have limits on being use for self defense that they do not have as weapons of mass destruction.

Quote:
20 feet or closer? Didn't you tell us earlier that almost all gun murders happen at close range? It seems you now want to play games and pretend they happen from a distance.

What different does that made? Yes indeed in a lot of situation knives can be as deadly as firearms and that is why the police are train to consider any knife within 21 feet of them as being the same level of danger as a gun.

A point I been making over and over again on this thread it still mean that you are out of luck for any attack from out of that range.

Quote:
What the heck is a 3" drywall knife? There is no such thing.

A type of knife that is used to cut dry-walls, such as the defendant used in his work cutting dry-walls, is what I consider a drywall knife.

Google in fact know what the hell I am talking about if you do not my friend the game player.

Quote:
How to Cut Drywall: 7 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow
www.wikihow.com › ... › Drywall Plasterboard and Gyprock
wikiHow
Using a sheetrock knife (or a utility knife), make the first cut. ... held drywall saw, costs ~$20 and provides a 4x increase in cutting speed once you get used to it.

0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 10:52 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
In fact I'm friends with Joe/Chicago on fb. I think that is his a2k name, it's been a while since I've seen a post from him on here. Real world name is Jon J in NY. I don't hide on the net.

So as your proof you put forth only a partial quote? Here's the full quote that contains exactly what I was talking about.
Quote:
In fact I'm friends with Joe/Chicago on fb. I think that is his a2k name, it's been a while since I've seen a post from him on here. Real world name is Jon J in NY. I don't hide on the net.

vs what you copied:
Quote:
Real world name is Jon J in NY. I don't hide on the net.

Not only are you a liar, you are a bad liar. Refusing to use the full quote changes the meaning of what I was saying and makes you a double liar and a cheat!

Quote:

Then a few posts later EhBeth, who has no dog in this fight, and I'm sorry to have named her, pointed out you were lying about Joe from Chicago.

ehBeth wrote:

Baldimo wrote:

JoefromChicago's real name is Jon J and he lives in Ny.

nyet to that

(and I tried the search you keep asking everyone to do - big nyet on that as well)

http://able2know.org/topic/267070-13#post-5904676

So are you finally going to man up and tell the truth, or will there be another load of pathetic claims about your posts being changed? I opt for the latter, whenever you've been given the opportunity to be a man you've gone into crybaby mode.

Jonathan J lives and works in NY. He is known on this site as JoefromChicago and we are friends on fb. I'm also friends with MysteryMan on fb as well. So please tell me how your changing of my posts makes me a liar? It's all there in plain english that even your stupid ass should be able to understand if you didn't have a blind bias against me.

If you want you can look me up on fb and see for a fact that I'm who I say I am, military service and all. I'd provide the link for fb, but I don't need the level of harassment you would bring to bear on me. You are the only person who isn't willing to be honest and admit to being wrong.
BillRM

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 11:24 am
@parados,
Quote:
There are directions all over the internet on how to build shaped explosives that are directional. Surely someone as smart as you can follow directions.

Why do you not stand behind such a device and set if off and see what will happen to you.

The most minor thing will be broken ear drums and lung damage from the shock way as no such device is that directional. To say nothing of the case and parts of the case tearing into your body.

You are a game player indeed.

Bombs are "wonderful" means of killing large numbers of people they are not personal means of defense and only a game playing nut would claimed otherwise.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 11:25 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Jonathan J lives and works in NY. He is known on this site as JoefromChicago and we are friends on fb.

no

those are two different people

I've met Jonathan J and spoken to JoefromChicago on the phone.

they are not the same at all - don't look the same, don't sound the same, don't live in the same city. in fact there's a thread where JoefromChicago asked for hotel recommendations in NYC (he stayed at the place I suggested).

edit: http://able2know.org/topic/121022-1

Jon and Joe try to arrange to meet when Joe goes to NYC
Baldimo

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 11:31 am
@ehBeth,
I might have his a2k name wrong, but it doesn't change the facts that we are friends on fb and I haven't lied about anything in my past. I'll hit him up on fb and find out what his a2k name is/was.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 11:32 am
@Baldimo,
follow the link above ^

Baldimo

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 11:36 am
@ehBeth,
So it was Joe Nation. It still doesn't change the fact that I didn't lie about my past. Mixed up names is not lying.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 11:42 am
@Baldimo,
pretty damned insistent on your mistake even when I'd told you before

not sure why you wanted to double down on it

just to keep arguing?

____

it was an interesting thing to watch for sure

____

your insistence on something that was purely wrong was why I tried to follow up on your search in the past - and posted about the results

izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 12:33 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

So it was Joe Nation. It still doesn't change the fact that I didn't lie about my past. Mixed up names is not lying.

It is, you lied and you were pretty insistent at the time.

Baldimo wrote:

JoefromChicago's real name is Jon J and he lives in Ny

Just as you wrote it. Follow the link.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 12:35 pm
@izzythepush,
Give it a ******* rest already. No one cares.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 12:39 pm
@McGentrix,
I think the people who don't slobber on about guns all the time might be interested in the duplicity of those who do.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 01:08 pm
@izzythepush,
Being mistaken is not lying. It shows that the best you have a mistaken ID. To carry forward that it is a lie is the funny part. Keep holding on Izzy. I'm sure you will find something else to blow up and out of proportion.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 01:12 pm
@ehBeth,
You never corrected me. If you would have said so and so is this person, not this person, it would have been easy to figure out. All you posted was a not true. I was wrong in the username I used but the rest of the facts about the person I meant were correct. Izzy is trying to make this out as I lied other than I just had the wrong username. That isn't a lie.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 01:20 pm
@ehBeth,
You will also notice that when I made the original comment I even wrote it with a little uncertainty.

Quote:
ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 01:23 pm
@Baldimo,
yup

and after I corrected you, you doubled down on it

___

it's an observation

Baldimo

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 01:30 pm
@ehBeth,
My ONLY mistake was using the wrong username. That doesn't make me a liar.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 01:31 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Being mistaken is not lying.

izzythepush wrote:

Crybaby mode it is.