Deadly shooting on Oregon college campus

RABEL222

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 09:40 pm
@revelette2,
There is a large traffic in stolen guns.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 09:43 pm
@parados,
Its all he has. Lies and misrepresentations.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 09:51 pm
I will agree with one thing Baldy said. We should arm all the kids in grades 1 through 9 with guns so the teachers would be afraid to give a kid a failing grade and overnight we would have a nation of straight A students. I can see the IQ of our nation going up 250 points in less than a year. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Baldimo

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 01:12 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I have never said no one should have guns. I have only pointed out that the argument that IF no one had guns, people would instantly resort to bombs and bombs are more devastating is a bull **** argument. Most people couldn't build a bomb and most shootings aren't planned with enough time to build a bomb.

It wouldn't happen over night, but I don't think people resorting to bombs for mass killings is above the realm of possibility. Common? No one really thought mass shootings would be a thing, but here we are. Evil is always present and removing the means to kill easily isn't going to stop anyone really bent on causing harm.

Quote:
I didn't realize it was children that were going to school at a community college. Perhaps you could tell me what you think the age for children is in your view.

It's the phrase of the day for all control laws. It's always about the kids. To try and claim other wise is purely dishonest about motives. Schools are the rallying cry for gun control nuts.

Quote:
People without guns are not defenseless. There are many ways to defend oneself without a gun. IF we accept the argument that knives and bombs are just as deadly if not more deadly than guns would leave us with both of those as defensive weapons equal to guns.

Unless you have martial arts training, you are indeed defenseless against guns and knifes. To say other wise is wishful thinking. The rest of this post is more of your word play. You can discuss the deadliness of other weapons with Bill.

Quote:
Repeating your misrepresentation still doesn't make it my argument.

It might not be your exact argument but it is the argument of the anti-gun nut crowd. I'll keep my eyes open as I'm sure you will indeed use the "It's for the children" flap.

Quote:
Which laws are those? I don't recall advocating any specific "common sense" gun laws. I have only pointed out that Bill and Oralloy's arguments are bull **** when they argue about guns and knives.

You were a fan of the additional insurance for owning a gun. True?

Baldimo

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 01:15 pm
@RABEL222,
You come on here and call me a liar, and then one of the first posts you make is to lie about what I said? Do you ever add anything of substance to a post or do you just fling **** like a monkey?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 01:22 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Do you ever add anything of substance to a post or do you just fling **** like a monkey?

It's better than talking it,
Baldimo

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 01:30 pm
@izzythepush,
That's all you do Izzy. It's all your capable of doing. Talk **** or fling ****, it's always the same.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 01:46 pm
@Baldimo,
Just repeat what someone else says, how original. Rab has a point though, you are a liar. We all know that, remember when you were caught posting more than one identity. You claimed, as you always did, that we'd misunderstood what you'd said. (That happens to you a lot doesn't it. One heck of a lot.)

Anyone you claimed one id was not yours, but another poster, lets call him Mo from the Mikado. Then someone else who'd actually met Mo called you out.

I don't know what you were trying to pull, and I don't want to know, but you failed miserably. You lied. I'm not going to forget that, and neither, it would appear, is Rab.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 02:13 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Just repeat what someone else says, how original. Rab has a point though, you are a liar. We all know that, remember when you were caught posting more than one identity. You claimed, as you always did, that we'd misunderstood what you'd said. (That happens to you a lot doesn't it. One heck of a lot.)

I have never had or claimed to have a 2nd ID on this site. That is a blatant lie on your part. I demand proof of the exchange! I claimed others were using 2 id's, and at the time I was completely correct. Rexred is The Cobbler and at the time Bob had made up a fake name that mocked another members and I called him out on it. Bobsal even tried to make a fight about Rex not being Cobbler and he was 100% wrong and I was right. Rex later admitted to being Cobbler.

Quote:
Anyone you claimed one id was not yours, but another poster, lets call him Mo from the Mikado. Then someone else who'd actually met Mo called you out.

This never happended and I once again challange you to provide the proof. What you have mixed up in your lame attempt to "catch" me is your own ability to remember what really takes place.

The post in question dealt with me saying that a few posters on this site are also facebook friends of mine. Mysterman and John J, I forget his a2k name, but you tried to claim I was calling them out. That wasn't the case, we had already shared our real names on another a2k thread and added each other as fb friends.

Quote:
I don't know what you were trying to pull, and I don't want to know, but you failed miserably. You lied. I'm not going to forget that, and neither, it would appear, is Rab.

This is another attempt to try and spread lies, which are are coming pretty good at. I'm sure if you took the time you will find the posts you are claiming a bad memory from. Most of the confusion in those posts came from a deliberate attempt on your part to confuse others. It didn't work.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 03:18 pm
@Baldimo,
No you said one id was Mo from Mikado. It wasn't. That's the important detail, nothing about Rex is relevant. You were caught lying. I remember, and I'm not the only one. Now puff and blow as much as you want.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 03:29 pm
@izzythepush,
You are still making a false claim for I never had a 2nd ID. You are the one either lying or remembering wrong. Only account I've ever had here was this one. I'll puff and blow because you are wrong and have zero evidence to back your words.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 03:34 pm
@Baldimo,
You know how it goes, I cant count the number of times someone has supported me and the automatic response is that the other avatar must be me. The last one that I recall was onevoice a few weeks back is supposed to be me. Clearly false by the way since so much of her interest is religion and I dont talk much about that. This is a crutch for the closed and feeble minded, and we all know that Izzy is a leader in that group.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 03:56 pm
@Baldimo,
**** off I remember it. You're not man enough to admit it.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 03:59 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
we all know that Izzy is a leader .

You said it. I'll bet nobody's ever accused you as such.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 04:05 pm
@izzythepush,
You don't remember **** old man. The very fact you can't prove it shows that you have remembered it wrong and have lied about me. As noted the incident you were refering to had to do with Rex and Bob both using 2nd names and me calling THEM out on it. Bob might have tried his lame ass counter claim but once again he had no proof, just like you have no proof but an old mans faulty memory.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 05:36 pm
@Baldimo,
When the shyt I fling is at a Baldy type person, yes it is the only reason I post to you and people like you.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 05:43 pm
@Baldimo,
Wow Baldimo,

Perhaps you need to reread my post. You seemed to have missed every point I made.

1. Most killings are spur of the moment and not well planned so bombs are not an option because building a bomb requires planning.

2. So now you are arguing that an argument I didn't make is one I should have made because others do? (Perfect example of you misrepresenting my arguments.)

3. I stated knives and bombs are self defense weapons IF we accept the argument that they are as deadly as guns. (You have completely changed my meaning to make your argument.)

4. I have never said as much. Do you want to attribute anything else to me that I didn't say?

Not only did I point out instances where you have misrepresented my argument, you now do it all over again.
BillRM

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 06:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
This is a crutch for the closed and feeble minded, and we all know that Izzy is a leader in that group.

How true..........
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 07:22 pm
@parados,
Quote:
3. I stated knives and bombs are self defense weapons IF we accept the argument that they are as deadly as guns. (You have completely changed my meaning to make your argument.)

You love to play games of the most silly kind.

Most bombs are more deadly then guns but if you are attacked in a parking lot for example you would not be willing to set off your bomb to deal with your attackers unless you are willing to take yourself out as well as your attackers.

Then knives are fine for dealing with an attacker, even an attacker with a firearms at very close range but not twenty feet or more away from you in that same parking lot.

So to sum up bombs are fine and on average far more deadly then firearms for mass killings but have some short comings as far as a defense weapon.

Knives are deadly at very close range as a matter of fact and I was just on a jury that send a gentleman to prison for most likely the rest of his life for proving that knives are indeed deadly weapons and the knife in question had only a three inch blade.IE a knife used in cutting drywall.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 01:38 am
@Baldimo,
I do remember it, and so do you. It was just a few months ago. Even you're not that stupid, not quite.

I can't be arsed to plough through old threads just for another senile response on your part along the lines of "that's not what I meant."

You do it all the time, because you're not man enough to take responsibility for your own words, and you're stupid enough to think anyone will believe you.

0 Replies