Deadly shooting on Oregon college campus

Baldimo

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 01:39 pm
@izzythepush,
So you lied about me having a 2nd account. When do you admit to being wrong? I've admitted to being mistaken about the user I was talking about, when do you admit to lying about the entire exchange?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 11:23 pm
@Baldimo,
So, when you lie it's a mistake. You only owned up to that "mistake" when your back was to the wall. You are using the thick as mince defence a lot.

I suppose that's why you found it so easy to believe the "mistake" that Saddam had all those WMDs.

This bullshit may go down well with your fellow cretins, but don't expect it to go down with anyone who hasn't been kicked it the head.

When did I lie about you having a second account? Was it the same time I told you about my Vietnamese protests back in the 60s, or perhaps when I was working as an apprentice to father Christmas?

You lie, get caught out, blame it on your stupidity, then you make up a load of crap that you accuse me of, and you think that makes me a liar.

This has been a brilliant insight into how republican's actually "think." And anyone who actually "thinks" like that isn't really responsible or mature enough to handle a spoon, let alone anything as dangerous as a fork.

McGentrix

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 11:55 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

verbal diarrhea

Why not put a cork in it ya git. No one cares about what you have to say.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 12:21 am
@McGentrix,
Your quotes are as accurate as everything else you write, chimp.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 07:37 am
@McGentrix,
I agree.

So is facebook where a lot of folks from here went?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 08:15 am
@revelette2,
What's wrong, is A2K too diverse for you now?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 11:45 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
When did I lie about you having a second account? Was it the same time I told you about my Vietnamese protests back in the 60s, or perhaps when I was working as an apprentice to father Christmas?

You just brought it up a few pages ago. How dense are you? Heres the quote from page 44. ****, you are stupid.

Quote:
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Just repeat what someone else says, how original. Rab has a point though, you are a liar. We all know that, remember when you were caught posting more than one identity. You claimed, as you always did, that we'd misunderstood what you'd said. (That happens to you a lot doesn't it. One heck of a lot.)

Word games is all you have left izzy. Try and blame me for it, when you were the one who brought it up.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 01:41 pm
@Baldimo,
More than one identity, Denver and the one you later claimed was Joe. I never said you had more than one account, I wouldn't know that even if you had.

That's a comprehension problem.

Baldimo

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 01:44 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
More than one identity, Denver and the one you later claimed was Joe. I never said you had more than one account, I wouldn't know that even if you had.

That's a comprehension problem.

How can someone have 1 account and 2 identities? It would require the use of 2 different accounts as far as I know. Like I said, all you have left is word games. You made the accusation and it was proven to be false. You can't debate the issue so distraction is your only option. Bait and switch...
izzythepush

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 02:07 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
How can someone have 1 account and 2 identities?

By claiming, and then claiming you'd been misunderstood, to have two separate identities, (Denver NY) on different threads, posted by your Baldy account.

That's what you did, and you're right, it's a stupid thing to do, but you keep using the dumb as **** excuse, and now it can't bail you out.
BillRM

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 02:12 pm
@izzythepush,
It would seems that on every thread you are not addressing the thread subject but are launching personal attacks instead.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 02:16 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
By claiming, and then claiming you'd been misunderstood, to have two separate identities, (Denver NY) on different threads, posted by your Baldy account.

That's what you did, and you're right, it's a stupid thing to do, but you keep using the dumb as **** excuse, and now it can't bail you out.

YOU made the claim of 2 id's. Not me. Do I need to repost your own words in full, I won't pull a hatchet job like you tried to do?
Baldimo

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 02:19 pm
@BillRM,
I have pointed this out several times. He NEVER has any content to add, he just goes around and makes accusations. That way he doesn't have to talk about the issues, he can talk about the people and then try and collect ammo for use in later threads. It is the whole of his contribution to this site.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 03:58 pm
@Baldimo,
I showed your two dodgy ids, one of which you claimed was Joe, but it wasn't. That all happened remember.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 04:02 pm
@izzythepush,
You didn't show anything but a hatchet job of copy and paste. You didn't even provide the full text of what what said, just a portion to TRY and prove you were right.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 05:00 pm
@BillRM,
That's his deal. He's an immature git that has too much time on his hands due to the English welfare system.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 01:40 am
@Baldimo,
No I showed your deception/stupidity. Now I'm sick of playing Doolittle and going round and round with a bunch of spineless half men. Just because you're too stupid to understand what's happened doesn't mean I have to waste any more time on you cretins.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 01:42 am
@McGentrix,
And you're a xenophobic, spineless lickspittle who's too stupid to think for himself, and too much of a coward to go to the toilet without a grenade launcher.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 02:20 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

And you're a xenophobic, spineless lickspittle who's too stupid to think for himself, and too much of a coward to go to the toilet without a grenade launcher.

AKA " I dont agree with you so I need to call you names because I never grew up beyond the age of five".

It gets old izzy. I encourage you to go terrorize some other place, you have subjected A2K to your treatment for too long.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 03:00 am
@hawkeye10,
It only gets old when it's moving in your direction. I've experienced all level of abuse from your group of pathetic half men. I've dealt with it. You start crying when the heat gets too much. You need to grow a pair.