Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 04:44 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
Real world name is Jon J in NY. I don't hide on the net.

Really, read the following, my brackets.

Baldimo wrote:

It is an interesting time to live in my state. (Colorado) I'm all for the clubs. A private club isn't a public setting. I'm just surprised that this happened in the partially liberal mecca of Denver. If it had happened in the Colorado Springs I wouldn't be surprised.

http://able2know.org/topic/248632-1#post-5707111

So what is it? Are you Jon J in New York, or Smoky Joe in Colorado? Or maybe you're patient X in a padded cell somewhere. Either way you're full of inconsistencies and not to be trusted.
mysteryman

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 08:04 am
@izzythepush,
What?
That reply makes absolutely no sense at all.

I was pointing out that terrorism depends on who wins.
If the Brits had won, then they would have considered our founding fathers "terrorists", and dealt with them accordingly.

Part of the US belonged to Spain, part of it to France, and part of it to Russia so I dont understand your point.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 08:40 am
@izzythepush,
So you admit to playing games with the debate. That's good to hear, I don't discuss topics with people who can't be serious and have a civil discourse. You are being put on ignore now.

The only shouting down was your insisting I'm a racist. Typical tactics from people like yourself.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 08:45 am
@izzythepush,
You are a ******* moron. JoefromChicago's real name is Jon J and he lives in Ny. I'm Toney D. from Denver CO. You are a dodger and liar who can't keep his story straight.

The only one who thinks I've changed my story is you. I'm consistent in my past and history. This is just another diversion tactic used by you. You couldn't handle the original post I was talking about so you diverted to me being a racist and a liar.
NSFW (view)
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 08:56 am
@Baldimo,
There's no need to get so upset. It's quite bad form to divulge someone else's details without their permission. Does Jon J know you're not to be trusted?

Everything is everyone else's fault isn't it? You try shouting everyone down, that doesn't work, so you embark on twisted fantasy. You're the one who can't handle reality, and you need to do something about that temper of yours.

My story has been straight all along, you can't handle the fact it doesn't fit the narrative you've been drip fed by your programmers at Fox News. Your claims are absurd and not worth the time of day. The more you rant and rave the more ridiculous you appear.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 08:57 am
@mysteryman,
That figures.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 08:59 am
@Baldimo,
Just because I find you quite amusing doesn't mean I don't take the debate seriously. You can't debate seriously, it's clearly too much of a challenge. If you could you wouldn't keep having paddies.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 11:38 am
@izzythepush,
When you speak of suspended what do you mean? This site suspended you?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 11:43 am
@RABEL222,
I was suspended from the site for a week. I'm not the only one, and the facts of why are unclear as the moderators have not answered my email.
0 Replies

korkamann

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 11:52 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:

I was suspended on Friday. I didn't get back on until Sunday afternoon GMT.

Are you sure you were suspended and it wasn't just a bug in the programming? Twice, once last year, and once this year, I was unable to login for at least 24 hrs. I contacted a2k managers and the problem was soon resolved. Did you receive an e-mail from someone informing you that you had been "suspended"?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 11:53 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Ignore that piece of ****.

You suck up to the rich man. You believe in murdering the poor through denying them health care. You support the man who gave chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein. You support the slaughter of children in schools by refusing to accept any change to your insane gun policies. You don't know what honour means.

Now you're unable to bully your way out of an argument, and been comprehensively shown to be delusional, you resort to petty name calling. You really are a petulant child, a pathetic lickspittle. Calling you what you called me would be an insult to faecal matter. That at least has some use as fertiliser, you have none.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:04 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
Obama's presidential action on immigration was legal.

I certainly hope so - 'cause Reagan, Carter, Clinton, both Bushes did as much or more, also!!!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:06 pm
@Baldimo,
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Soooooo the net paid off the deficit ????? Funny boy!!!!
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:07 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

That's uncalled for. Who do you think you are, oralliar?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:11 pm
@Baldimo,
Why don't you honestly own up to it and walk it back a little? Total denial is only going to get you more examples. And a dumber look on your face.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:14 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
He certainly has similar limitations and likes throwing his bottle out of the pram. Despite being quite ridiculous, I always thought there was a tiny piece of decency in him. I don't mind admitting I was wrong.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:14 pm
@mysteryman,
And? That was then - 250 years ago, and this is now.

What is it with you so-called conservatives? You only believe history starts now. And yesterday is for the story books.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:18 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I would like him to quote one of my posts where I'm nasty about Christians. Real Christians that is, not far right wing hate merchants who call themselves Christian but would be the first to nail Jesus back up were he ever to come back. Baldimo has demonstrated his hatred of hippies with their long hair and bell bottoms, and Jesus was the archetypal hippy.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:18 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
The major boost the internet revolution gave to the job market most certainly did. The whole late 90's job market was driven by the internet and what it did for business. Jobs were plenty and people of all sorts were making money. Fast food joints were offering +$8 an hour for a new hires. The ease of using and buying a computer was booming and people like myself made a career change. I went from being a construction worker to working in the IT/support field.

How many millionaires were created in the late 90's? Overnight millionaires at that. Our entire way of modern life was forged in the late 90's by the internet and technology advancement. Then a majority of it all crashed in late 99 and early 2000 with the .com bubble being blown to pieces.

The internet came about due to govt research in the 60's and 70's, Archie and other such attempts, but it was private industry that made it what it is today. It is still creating millionaires to this day and will continue to do so as long as we have the internet.