Ammunition forbidden in Switzerland:
- Ammunition with hard core bullets (steel, tungsten, porcelain, etc.);
- Ammunition with projectiles containing any explosive or incendiary device;
- Ammunition with one or more floors to the release of substances that damage the health of people in the long run;
- Ammunition and missile launchers for military explosion;
- Ammunition with projectiles for the transmission of electric shocks;
- Ammunition for handguns with deformation effect.
( SR 514.541)
Like in other European countries, as said before ...