Random rant about God.

izzythepush

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 07:58 am
@FBM,
Johnjohn john thinks that spousal necrophilia is not a sin. When someone believes something as disgusting as that, don't ever expect them to see reason.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 08:04 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

Why bother believing in something for which no credible evidence exists?
There are many things that either can exist or not exist depending on how we define them,,, which is which in your case ?
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 08:45 am
@KoreanGodBeliever,
KoreanGodBeliever wrote:

You are a fool. Keep it up. Be content with being nothing. I don't care. Maybe you feel this way because your current life is worth nothing. I can understand why you're the way you are. I picture a fat lonely person who just hates everyone and everything just because you know you can. It's one thing not to believe, but it's another to try and drag down what someone else believes. Evil mother ******.

Well, only one of us is calling the other names, and it's the god-believer. So that ought to tell you something about who the real hater is here.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 08:47 am
@KoreanGodBeliever,
KoreanGodBeliever wrote:

FBM is a hater just to hate. Because his life is meaningless he feels he has to drag others into believing their lives are meaningless as well. Books don't make you smart, it turns you into FBM.

Surprising thing is, I don't hate. I just call BS when BS is posted. If you want to spread your beliefs around rational people, you need to be able to construct more rational arguments. So far, you're all claim and no support. Can you do better?
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 08:51 am
@Johnjohnjohn,
Johnjohnjohn wrote:

Look, If you think I'm arguing just to argue with you, I'm not.

I'm trying to help you.

Thank you. And that's all I'm trying to do to you.

Quote:
Why would it kill to test your chances of going to a place of everlasting happiness and peace with gold streets and mansions prepared for you? Why would you rather have a blank nothingness at fate, or what God prepares for the people that don't want to be with him.

That's just the thing. What I want is irrelevant to what the evidence suggests. So far, I see scientists presenting a cosmological model that neither suggests nor requires a supernatural creator. And they have buttloads and buttloads of empirical evidence and necessary inference to support their model. Whereas you have, what? Promises (heaven) and threats (hell) with nothing but Bronze Age myths for support? You'll need just a bit more than that, I'm afraid.

Quote:
By the way:

Satan made us hellbound at birth. God is trying to save us. satan pinned the blame on God for preparing it in the first place.

Even if you died 5 minutes after birth, you'd be in hell. Thanks to satan.

More claim, still no evidence.
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 05:16 pm
@FBM,
Okay.

The bible says matthew 10:22 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."

Look at this forum.

Matthew 24: 5-8

" For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom..."

Don't the "theists" claim of wars happening alot ? And nothing happens ?

"People will be trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good"

Look at our world.

"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud"

Social media is a way for people to compete on who's better and secretly be narcissists.

What else ....

Matthew 24;15 "Matthew 24:15... Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand) "

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aJKZB3pSZ8U/UZVXYFDXOGI/AAAAAAAAAHU/1E_aTdwtzQI/s1600/obama+nativity.jpg

He's there. That is where Jesus was born, and he simply stood there. Exactly as it says.
neologist

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 06:00 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
johnjohnjohn wrote:
Even if you died 5 minutes after birtch,[sic] you'd be in hell. Thanks to satan.
What do you mean by "hell"?
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 06:05 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
At the risk of being redundant, more claim, still no evidence. The scriptures are the claim. Let me know when you have some evidence.
neologist

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 06:08 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
Barak Obama is no more incompetent than any who profess to hold a solution to the problems of any nation or of the world. Being clueless is no sin. It's common.

But there is no way he could be considered the "abomination that causes desolation". That distinction is reserved for the entity that will eventually destroy "Babylon the Great" mentioned in Revelation ch. 17 and 18.
neologist

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 06:09 pm
@FBM,
He doesn't even have the scriptures.
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 06:00 am
@neologist,
You have to truly look into this guy.

He's not clueless at all.
0 Replies

Johnjohnjohn

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 06:04 am
@neologist,
Babylon the great describes America.

Obama's the king of the North. (America)

He's lawless

He fulfilled scriptures

He charms people

Scriptures say he will bring judgement on Babylon (america)
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 06:52 am
@neologist,
Since I don't have scriptures,

Fill them in for me.
neologist

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 12:49 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
Johnjohnjohn wrote:
Babylon the great describes America.

How, then, can folks obey the command to "get out of her"? (Revelation 18:4)
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 02:38 pm
@neologist,
easy.

Get out of America.
neologist

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 04:20 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
Perhaps you should read a little more of Revelation ch. 18. Let me know if your identification still fits.

I think you will find Babylon the Great a much larger and world wide entity.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 04:23 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
Find some interesting posts in here
0 Replies