I am SICK and TIRED of PEOPLE'S CRITICISM regarding my comics and other things

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 07:24 am
A lot of people here know I am writing a comic book. I am SICK of people's criticism about it. I ASKED FOR HELP BUT I DIDN'T ASK PEOPLE WHAT THEY THOUGHT ABOUT IT. SERIOUSLY. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE TRYING TO DICTATE HOW TO WRITE MY COMIC. THIS IS MY VISION NOT YOURS AND I AM DOING IT MY WAY. IF I WANT SOME SPECIFIC TYPE OF HELP REGARDING WRITING IT OR DOING ARTWORK FOR IT I WILL ASK FOR IT. I AM ONE PERSON WHO IS WRITING AND ILLUSTRATING IT - I DON'T HAVE A TEAM WORKING FOR ME. SO THE PEOPLE HERE WHO ARE TRYING TO PUT IT DOWN NEED TO BACK OFF. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

I AM WRITING A MULTICULTURAL COMIC BOOK FOR KIDS/FAMILY ABOUT STREETFIGHTING CATS AND DOGS THAT FIGHT CRIME - CAT AND DOG STREET GANGS THAT FIGHT CRIME IN THE UNITED STATES AND IN OTHER COUNTRIES. THAT IS MY VISION - MY IDEA.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT - TOUGH. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. DON'T RESPOND.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 10 • Views: 58,952 • Replies: 1,064

Setanta

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 07:31 am
Then **** off out of here.
Setanta

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 07:31 am
Ya big cry baby.

Whiner.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Setanta

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 07:34 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
CHRIST SAID TO FOLLOW PEACE WITH ALL MEN.

Ah-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . .

Why don't you try that some time . . .
Setanta

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 07:35 am
@JGoldman10,
Godless i am . . . but i'm also circumcized. You have far too much interest in the genitals of the men around here.

Are you a gay boy, but ashamed to admit it?
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 07:38 am
@Setanta,
JESUS DIDN'T CUSS- IT IS OFFENSIVE. I DO NOT CUSS- STOP CUSSING AT ME. YOU ARE AN UNCIRCUMSIZED PHILISTINE AND A GODLESS HEATHEN.

I DID NOT ASK YOU. I DO NOT RECALL ASKING YOU. YOU ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST TROLLS AND TROUBLEMAKERS ON HERE. I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU, JACKASS.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 07:39 am
@Setanta,
DAVID CALLED GOLIATH AN UNCIRCUMICISED PHILISTINE, MEANING A GODLESS HEATHEN. IT IS IN THE BIBLE.

THAT IS WHAT MY MOTHER CALLS PEOPLE LIKE YOU - SHE IS AN ORDAINED PASTOR.
djjd62

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 07:40 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Godless i am . . . but i'm also circumcized. You have far too much interest in the genitals of the men around here.

Are you a gay boy, but ashamed to admit it?

didn't JG10 just say something about christ saying we should follow all men when they pee

i might have the quote wrong mind you
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 07:44 am
@JGoldman10,
So she's an ordained hater, like you? She has a certificate to spew vile hated at others? I was born in New York, not Philistia. The condition of my penis is no business of yours or your mother's.
Setanta

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 07:45 am
Feel the love ! ! !
Sturgis

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 08:59 am
@JGoldman10,
Popes and Philistines (both circumcised and uncircumcised) are free to post here, as are all others. If you want a setting where only a select few can respond, then put together a blog and have at it. If the people here who post are not responding as you want them to, if you feel it's too negative towards you because we aren't all holding hands and gathered in a circle praising your fantasies, then feel free to catch the next rocket ship out of here. Nobody is forcing you to stay here or to return again and again.

Many here have offered you suggestions (some even regarding your pursuing of a career in animation/cartooning/etc.); however, when the responses aren't what you want you whine, cry, pout, scream, rant like a demon-possessed drag queen on steroids. Honestly, Junior, it just is not an attractive sight.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 09:16 am
@JGoldman10,
Jgoldman10 wrote:
I AM NOT GAY. HOMOSEXUALITY IS AN ABOMINATION IN GOD"S EYES.

Are you sure?
I seem to recall that he sent his boy down to earth to get busy with the men. I distinctly recall Jesus strolling by the sea searching for men, big, able bodied men. He came Shocked upon some fishers casting nets into the sea, and he told them "Come with me, I will make you fishers of men." Clearly, the idea was to stop going after those fish and start throwing the nets over some big brawny men Very Happy Very Happy .

sounds to me like he was pretty neat on the idea of homosexuals. You can read all about it in the book of Matthew, chapter 4.

Yeah, I think God, Abba, Yahweh, (whatever name you call him/her by), is okay with homosexuals, both circumcised and uncircumcised.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 09:27 am
@Sturgis,
You, SIR, DARE to mock God? WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS VERY DANGEROUS, GOD SEES YOU.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 09:29 am
@Setanta,
STOP TROLLING you CLOWN. You are NOT EVEN MAKING SENSE.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 09:36 am
@JGoldman10,
Buzz off Junior.
MMarciano

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 09:50 am
@JGoldman10,
I'm tired of you hitting on my boyfriend, now piss off you godless heathen!
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 10:28 am
@Sturgis,
Junior? Did you read my PM? I told you I AM NOT A CHILD.