Random rant about God.

Setanta

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 01:37 am
@KoreanGodBeliever,
KoreanGodBeliever wrote:
There was an article of when they found it talking about the particle they discovered, which in FACT a man name it the God particle and he said is believed to be the key to connecting religion with science as the article stated.

Oh yeah? What article? What was the title of the article? Did it appear in a magazine or a newspaper? Who wrote the article? Who are "they?" What man called it "the god particle?" Why should anyone believe what this unnamed man has to say?
0 Replies

KoreanGodBeliever

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 01:54 am
@Setanta,
As i can see you like to create any reason for you hate. I understand people like you. I'll be the bigger person.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 01:57 am
You're a legend in your own mind. I don't hate you, you're nothing to me. Oh yeah, you'll be the "bigger person." You show that by calling people assholes, right?
Smileyrius

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 02:24 am
@KoreanGodBeliever,
Many are sheeplike, what problem do you suppose this then causes?
0 Replies

KoreanGodBeliever

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 02:32 am
@Setanta,
No. I call it as I see it. I don't purposely belittle anyone's thoughts. You do. You create things to call me, yet I called you an asshole defending myself. I'm done with you. You seem like such a shallow person. I don't understand how it escalated into this. You're so ignorant. Pick fights to pick fights so it seems. I hope you have a wonderful life. If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck...
Setanta

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 02:37 am
@KoreanGodBeliever,
You just ooze hostility . . . but, of course, it's not your fault, the big mean bully made you call him an asshole, right?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 02:40 am
@KoreanGodBeliever,
I wasn't even talking to you, i replied to Smiley. You had this comment to make:

You wrote:
God or no God, be content with yourself and be happy. And some sort of God does exist hence the discovery of the God particle. The Large Hadron Collider, now known as CERN proves the existence of God. Whether it's my God or another God, some God truly does exist.

The large hadron collider "proves" no such thing. You were the one picking a fight. Don't try to blame it on me.
fresco

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 02:43 am
@KoreanGodBeliever,
If you think 'the God particle' has anything to do with arguments about the 'existence of a deity', you have been misinformed. The fact that both "god particles" and "gods" are useful concepts to some human beings, says something about what 'existence' means in terms of functionality, but the details and application of such functionality widely differ no matter what vested interests deists may have in ignoring them.

0 Replies

KoreanGodBeliever

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 02:58 am
@Setanta,
Okay I admit I worded it wrong. Due to the discovery of the man-made name of the so called "God" particle it tells scientists that there is a possibility that religion and science can finally coincide. Is what I meant to say. But come on, you seriously did not write me all those comments due to this one matter. You said what I talk about is bullshit like it was absolute. Is this not a discussion board? So discuss and stop criticizing.
Setanta

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 03:05 am
@KoreanGodBeliever,
Apparently, you think discussion never involves criticism, time for you to grow up.

I responded to Smiley. I had nothing to say to you or about you. You are the author of your troubles, i am not. Don't blame me if the kitchen is too hot for you.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 03:09 am
@KoreanGodBeliever,
KoreanGodBeliever wrote:

That's why there's something called FAITH. Faith is what makes a person spiritual.

You speak of faith as if it were a good thing. Asserting something of the magnitude of a god as true when there is no apparent evidence seems more like a cognitive disorder.

Quote:
Whether God is real or not, you aren't anyone to judge.

Of course, I am. Just like you and everyone else is.

Quote:
IMO if you don't believe in God, that's up to you. Don't be a crab in the bucket trying to drag all the other crabs from getting out.

Just trying to keep the mental disease from spreading any further. You're welcome.
KoreanGodBeliever

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 03:42 am
@FBM,
That's why there's something called FAITH. Faith is what makes a person spiritual.

Quote:
You speak of faith as if it were a good thing. Asserting something of the magnitude of a god as true when there is no apparent evidence seems more like a cognitive disorder.

Faith meaning blind truth. You trust in something blindly not knowing it is there or not. You just choose to.

Quote:
Whether God is real or not, you aren't anyone to judge.

Quote:
Of course, I am. Just like you and everyone else is.

No you're not. Nobody knows if God is real or not. So they can discuss what their beliefs are. But can not be any deciding factor for if He is real or not. Appointing yourself to be able to judge automatically makes you greater than someone. No one is greater than another individual im sorry.

Quote:
IMO if you don't believe in God, that's up to you. Don't be a crab in the bucket trying to drag all the other crabs from getting out.

Quote:
Just trying to keep the mental disease from spreading any further. You're welcome.

Some people are more educated than others. Doesn't give you any right to belittle what they say. Because it's all based on opinion. And by doing so, shows how much of a bigot you are.
I'm sure the more you know about one thing, someone else knows more about another thing, and the next person knows that much more about something else. Mental disease? Grow up.
FBM

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 03:48 am
@KoreanGodBeliever,
KoreanGodBeliever wrote:

Faith meaning blind truth. You trust in something blindly not knowing it is there or not. You just choose to.

"Blind truth?" Seriously?

Quote:
No you're not. Nobody knows if God is real or not. So they can discuss what their beliefs are. But can not be any deciding factor for if He is real or not. Appointing yourself to be able to judge automatically makes you greater than someone. No one is greater than another individual im sorry.

Equivocation here. You've judged your god to be real.

Quote:
Some people are more educated than others. Doesn't give you any right to belittle what they say. Because it's all based on opinion. And by doing so, shows how much of a bigot you are.
I'm sure the more you know about one thing, someone else knows more about another thing, and the next person knows that much more about something else. Mental disease? Grow up.

Grow up? I'm not the one with an invisible friend.

I'm not a bigot. I'm just pointing out that you don't have any empirical backing for your god hypothesis. You brought your beliefs to a public forum, why are you crying about being challenged? Do you think everyone is obligated to agree with you?
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 12:03 pm
@FBM,
Hey,

I showed you evidence that God is real and is true to his word about the prophecy,

BUT

You gave me a thumbs down and ignored me.

What else do you want? A tea party with him?
0 Replies

Johnjohnjohn

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 12:07 pm
@FBM,
I also saw this but of course you're no believer:

A very tall man with a white cassock on, some sandals, and seemed to be caucasian.

I had no authority to look at his face. I don't know why, but its like my spirit automatically knew that I was not supposed to look higher than his shoulders.

He was whistling ( odd)

Odder thing is he was in the middle of my house, and my family seemed to be oblivious to him and his whistling.
FBM

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 05:59 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
If you think you showed me evidence for your god hypothesis, you need a new dictionary. Look up the word "evidence." Neither your imagination nor your hallucinations count as such.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/12033041_1487952471532337_2866091992800833277_n.jpg
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 08:30 pm
@FBM,
My imagination?

There were videos of the plagues..

Also, I noticed this about you:

You always have a response to everything I say ..

Why not respond to the evidence?

Why simply ignore it and move on?

Also:

Why does EVERYONE do everything God forbids, and nothing else?

Doesn't that puzzle you that SOMEHOW..everyone in the world formed into disobedient people that want to do nothing but break the ten commandments?

Why?

Evolution ?

The big bang hates the Big Creation?

One more thing:

Scientists can explain science and not God/ the supernatural off of hypotheses

But God's word can explain science and Him/the supernatural based off of FACTS that NEVER change, and not wild guesses

YET you believe the wild guesses because the thought of a higher power seems more ridiculous than an explosion making monkeys that turn into us.
fresco

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 12:05 am
@FBM,
Laughing
This guy loves you ! A vessel for Satan Twisted Evil like you provides him with the opportunity of earning double celestial brownie points ! The 'evidence game' simply works against you with fundamentalists ....you can blame Godel's Incompleteness Theorem for that. Wink
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 05:12 am
@FBM,
Acts 2:20
Quote:

The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and magnificent day.

Sept. 28, we're having another unusual blood moon.
FBM

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 08:23 am
@Johnjohnjohn,
Johnjohnjohn wrote:

Why not respond to the evidence?

Show us some. Scripture is the claim, not the evidence.