cicerone imposter

Tue 9 Feb, 2016 08:42 pm
@cicerone imposter,
http://time.com/4062017/sicilian-mafia-hitman/
BillRM

Tue 9 Feb, 2016 08:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
CDC...........for one.

Kind of sad when you need to try to made up bullshit such as that Italian children are at the same risk of dying due to homicides that black children happen to be.

For one thing you sure do place being PC over the lives and welfare of black children.
BillRM

Tue 9 Feb, 2016 08:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
LOL so the adult mob hits resulted in thousands of deaths of Italian young men every year to the point that the leading cause of deaths for Italian young men are homicides.

Do you not feel a little bit of shame tying to sell such nonsense?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 9 Feb, 2016 08:55 pm
@BillRM,
Prove "it's made up bull ****."
BillRM

Tue 9 Feb, 2016 09:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
CDC CDC CDC CDC just to start with.
cicerone imposter

Tue 9 Feb, 2016 09:03 pm
@BillRM,
CDC doesn't mean ANYTHING.
BillRM

Wed 10 Feb, 2016 12:31 am
@cicerone imposter,
Of course the CDC and it data records concerning deaths rates per 100,000 thousands for young adults and the causes of those deaths by groups does not mean anything to you.

Poor sad man who can not face the fact that unlike all other groups of young men in US society the number one reason for young back men deaths is homicide unlike all repeat all others group wheres the number one cause is accidents and the number two cause diseases and then and only then does homicide show up as a cause of deaths.
cicerone imposter

Wed 10 Feb, 2016 12:37 am
@BillRM,
You're a racist pig. Whites commit more violent crimes than blacks. That's a fact that seems to be missing in your brain.
BillRM

Wed 10 Feb, 2016 12:39 am
@cicerone imposter,
Here is one study that used the cdc data base.

Quote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2306968/Study-finds-homicide-leading-cause-death-young-black-men--suicide-accidents-disease-COMBINED.html

More young black men die as a result of murder than those killed as a result of suicide, accidents and disease put together, a shocking new article has claimed.

The report, by a professor at Florida Atlantic University, showed that murder was 'by far and away' the leading cause of death among young black men.

By contrast, the article, published in the April issue of the American Journal of Medicine, revealed, young, non-black men of all ethnicities were also 'by far and away' most likely to die in accidents.

Charles H Hennekens, the report's author, called the findings - and his article - 'the new American tragedy', and described the death of so many young black men by murder as 'a devastating epidemic'.

He said black men were six times more like to die as a result of murder and seven times more likely to commit murder than their white counterparts.

Dr Hennekens also provided the shocking statistic that while only one-eighth of the American population was black, half of the country's homicide victims are black, giving them a reduced life expectancy of 6 years
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 10 Feb, 2016 12:53 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You're a racist pig. Whites commit more violent crimes than blacks. That's a fact that seems to be missing in your brain.

Is it not sad that the CDC and other government data bases does not agree with you?

Of course it must mean that the government employees who created such data bases are racist pigs also.

Instead of facing the problems as they exist and creating programs to deal with them your solution is calling people names who dare to quote the facts.
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 10 Feb, 2016 12:57 am
@cicerone imposter,
In fact CI it is my opinion that you and people like you have a lot of black blood on your hands by refusing to face the facts so solutions could be created to hopefully save all those young black men lives.
Lash

Wed 10 Feb, 2016 06:00 am
@BillRM,
Alright. Who's playing with Bill's computer?
BillRM

Wed 10 Feb, 2016 07:18 am
@Lash,
Quote:
Alright. Who's playing with Bill's computer?

Meaning what?

Oh here is a CDC table link to black males leading cause of death by ages. Take note that the three cells spanning ages from 15 to 34 the leading cause of death is homicide.

http://www.cdc.gov/men/lcod/2013/blackmales2013.pdf

Now compare that table to the one dealing with white males in that same age range where the leading cause of death is accidents.

http://www.cdc.gov/men/lcod/2013/whitemen2013.pdf

Let see if there is something wrong with your computer...LOL

By CI way of thinking the CDC is full of racist pigs.
BillRM

Wed 10 Feb, 2016 07:31 am
@BillRM,
I love it five votes down so far for giving links to two CDC tables.

If you do not care for facts then all you need to do is closed you eyes real tight it would seems and of course call the poster of those facts/links racial names.

In the meantime young black males are being killed in large numbers compare to all other groups.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Wed 10 Feb, 2016 07:40 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Your bigotry is showing again. You just can't help but hate the whites can you?
BillRM

Wed 10 Feb, 2016 07:46 am
@McGentrix,
It sad as the solutions to this large numbers of homicides of young black males is not going to be found by name calling of those who bring the current sad state of affairs forward, nor is phony accounts being used for vote downs helpful.

oralloy

Wed 10 Feb, 2016 08:58 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
nor is phony accounts being used for vote downs helpful.

I think votedown abuse can earn suspensions now. I've been tempted to file an abuse report when I've been targeted for something blatant, but so far I've been too lazy to do so.
BillRM

Wed 10 Feb, 2016 09:43 am
@oralloy,
I had file a report and as I question how sharp the people making and using phony accounts here happen to be my bet is that they all likely to have the same IP address and if not the same mac address.

Talk about overdoing it with 9 t0 10 votes downs in some cases.
cicerone imposter

Wed 10 Feb, 2016 12:26 pm
@McGentrix,
I hate racist pigs whether they're white, black, red, or yellow.
BillRM

Wed 10 Feb, 2016 12:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Your use of the terms racist pig for anyone who dare to disagree with your outlook on life should in any case be a system violation but we well just need to wait to see how the powers to be will view it as it had been reported to them.

My guess is that there is at least a 50/50 chance that no actions will be taken again you as there is a strong double standard on this system.

So let see if actions will or will not be taken either against you and or the phony voting accounts creators.
0 Replies