edgarblythe

Fri 11 Dec, 2015 11:51 pm
@BillRM,
It could have been written in 1492 and still be correct.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 12 Dec, 2015 12:03 am
@edgarblythe,
Its something I noticed from my high school days: the guys who became cops were loners with streaks of sadism who committed crimes of violence but either didn't get caught or had parents who continually bailed them out and kept them from facing the music. Almost all of them were bullies.

Its the real reason why the cops on the reality shows have to wear jackets labeled 'police' when they raid homes: otherwise you'd never be able to tell the cops from the crooks.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 12 Dec, 2015 12:07 am
@TheCobbler,
Sometimes its the way the laws are written to protect bad cops, and sometimes the people who the cops perpetuate their excesses against are uncompelling enough that juries are just fine with extrajudicial punishment meted out by a criminal with a badge.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 12 Dec, 2015 12:08 am
@BillRM,
Quote:

I would suggest if you are being attacked or having your home broken into in the middle of the night that you do not called the cops for help then.

Bullshit. We deserve to be protected, we deserve good policing, we deserve to have bad cops turned out.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 12 Dec, 2015 12:10 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Re: BillRM (Post 6086673)
If you ever read Generation of Vipers, you would realize how wrong your post was. It was a collection of essays.

That presumes tonyRM can both read and comprehend. Your bad.
0 Replies

snood

Sun 13 Dec, 2015 02:16 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Quote:

I would suggest if you are being attacked or having your home broken into in the middle of the night that you do not called the cops for help then.

Bullshit. We deserve to be protected, we deserve good policing, we deserve to have bad cops turned out.

I know, right? As if, because we want heinous behaviors by police redressed, we have no right to expect police to do their jobs. That's sort of like, if I sue one surgeon who left a sponge in my chest for malpractice, I have no right to call on another surgeon to remove a tumor.
BillRM

Sun 13 Dec, 2015 03:02 pm
@snood,
An why oh why given the ever increasing disrespect being shown to whose men and women who choice to serve and protect the public, would anyone decided to join law enforcement as a career?

MontereyJack

Sun 13 Dec, 2015 05:34 pm
Pay attention to Snood, Bill. He gets it. You don't.
BillRM

Sun 13 Dec, 2015 05:38 pm
@MontereyJack,
The only thing he had is an unreasonable hate for the police and the assumption that officers are cold blooded killers who can not wait for an excuse to harm or killed a black person.
MontereyJack

Sun 13 Dec, 2015 06:20 pm
@BillRM,
You sure don't read very well.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 14 Dec, 2015 09:46 am
@snood,
That says it better than I ever could have have.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 14 Dec, 2015 09:51 am
@BillRM,
Maybe you just hit on the problem: we aren't filtering out the bad apples spoiling the barrel. I remember last summer what the cop in California who shot a kid holding a toy gun with an orange barrel wrote on his facebook page: "I look at law enforcement as a contact sport."

Why was that murdering mook wearing a badge?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 14 Dec, 2015 09:52 am
@BillRM,
Because he doesn't ignore history or the daily news. Like you do.
BillRM

Mon 14 Dec, 2015 10:17 am
@bobsal u1553115,
The news do not cover the thousands or even tens of thousands of times a year where a police officer or officers take great risk to themselves so as not to need to used deadly force.

An even when they take those chances and as a result are killed it is barely a minute footnote on the news,
bobsal u1553115

Mon 14 Dec, 2015 08:59 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
news do not cover the thousands or even tens of thousands of times a year where a police officer or officers take great risk to themselves so as not to need to used deadly force.

The press also doesn't cover the millions of tasty, nutritious tacos Chiplotle's turn out daily. Only the ones tainted with norovirus.

Do you get a parade and press coverage for doing the job you're hired to do for high wages, wonderful benefits, spectacular retirement? Didn't think so. But if you systematically kill unarmed, unresisting mainly black young males, well you need to covered by the press. And arrested and arraigned.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 14 Dec, 2015 09:40 pm
Chicago police used excessive force on man dragged by handcuffs: judge
Source: Reuters

By Suzannah Gonzales
2 hours ago

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Chicago police used excessive force on a black man who died after he was dragged by handcuffs out of his cell and down a hallway three years ago, a federal judge ruled on Monday.

The ruling came as Chicago police and Mayor Rahm Emanuel face intense scrutiny over the police department's use of force. Protesters have called for Emanuel's resignation since last month's release of a video showing a white police officer shooting to death a black teen.

Facing sharp criticism over the case, Emanuel has apologized for the shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald and is searching for a new police superintendent.

In the separate case of the man dragged by handcuffs, Officer Keith Kirkland and supervising officer Sergeant Tommy Walker are liable in their treatment of Philip Coleman, who later died at a hospital, according to court documents. The races of Kirkland and Walker could not immediately be verified.

Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/chicago-police-used-excessive-force-man-dragged-handcuffs-210032059.html
BillRM

Mon 14 Dec, 2015 10:02 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
You get drag by handcuffs and the results was not a pull or dislocated shoulder or some such but death?????

Oh the story did not give a cause of death or state that the dragging have anything to do with his death.

Anyone would like to place a bet that the cause of this man death was a drug overdose?
bobsal u1553115

Mon 14 Dec, 2015 10:25 pm
@BillRM,
I did not know you were a medical examiner and one who does remote autopsies, too! Such a wonderful skill. Why didn't any of the parties in Chicago call on your expert testimony?

If I cage a dog and it dies in my care, I'll be arrested and by a cop. If that cop cages a black human and he dies during mistreatment you think he should report to a cop bar and high five his fellow cops for ridding the streets of another "urban youth.

Try using the link. Try googling the story.
BillRM

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 02:44 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Sorry but if someone bring me a dog be it a white dog or a black dog that is acting crazy and I placed it in a cage to protected it and others from it actions and then it die why the hell would I be charge with any crime?

With special note of if before it was taken to me it ate poison.

Now a poor dog does not know better to not eat poison but a human being know the risks he or she is running taking illegal drugs.
izzythepush

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 03:48 am
@BillRM,
Human beings aren't dogs. Try to remember that black people are people too. Your Civil War ended a long time ago. Your side lost, you can no longer treat black people as property or lock them up in cages because they don't supplicate themselves when they see you.