Baldimo

Fri 15 Jul, 2016 09:41 am
@TheCobbler,
Wow a propaganda video put out by an anti-meat group. What a surprise...

Human abuse? What human abuse are you talking about?
TheCobbler

Fri 15 Jul, 2016 10:41 am
Black Cop Killed After Fellow Cop Thinks He Is A Shootout Suspect!
http://urbanintellectuals.com/2016/07/14/black-cop-killed-fellow-cop-thinks-shootout-suspect/

0 Replies

TheCobbler

Fri 15 Jul, 2016 10:44 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo Chick-fil-A is a hate group funder.

The Secret Recipe for Funding Hate Groups: 5 Simple Facts About Chick-fil-A
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shane-l-windmeyer/5-simple-facts-about-chick-fil-a_b_1751404.html

Baldimo

Fri 15 Jul, 2016 11:35 am
@TheCobbler,
I knew it, the CEO doesn't agree with gay marriage so he must be destroyed. Gotcha Rex.
TheCobbler

Fri 15 Jul, 2016 12:48 pm
@Baldimo,
I don't need to buy his lousy chicken it that is what you are wondering.

Your typical GOP hypocrite...
Baldimo

Fri 15 Jul, 2016 01:02 pm
@TheCobbler,
I'm a hypocrite? How's that Rex? Oh and I'm not a member of the GOP, left the party a few years ago, they pushed the social issues more than I could take any more.
TheCobbler

Fri 15 Jul, 2016 01:16 pm
Innocent Mother Beaten By Cops In Front Of Her Children For Reporting Cops Rude Behavior.
http://worldtruth.tv/innocent-mother-beaten-by-cops-in-front-of-her-children-for-reporting-cops-rude-behavior/

There is no date in the actual article but this was posted July 11th 2016

When the police's rude behavior becomes CRIMINAL.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Fri 15 Jul, 2016 01:18 pm
@Baldimo,
This thread is not about you or the stinking hate-filled chicken companies you like to defend. Please keep it on topic.
Baldimo

Fri 15 Jul, 2016 01:27 pm
@TheCobbler,
You mentioned chick-fil-a, not me. I was just wondering about the hate you seem to feel for an entire company.
TheCobbler

Fri 15 Jul, 2016 01:44 pm
@Baldimo,
Chick-fil-A has no credibility when it comes to protecting colored (including hispanics) people from police brutality and victimization.
Baldimo

Fri 15 Jul, 2016 02:04 pm
@TheCobbler,
Credibility? What the hell are you talking about? They are a company who provide a product and employ people.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 15 Jul, 2016 02:23 pm
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/PettJ/2016/PettJ20160715A_low.jpg
bobsal u1553115

Fri 15 Jul, 2016 02:25 pm
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/FellP/2016/FellP20160715_low.jpg
0 Replies

Baldimo

Fri 15 Jul, 2016 02:39 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
When the narrative is "Cops shooting blacks is epidemic" and proof comes out that shows that wasn't the case at all, now you want to move the goal posts. Remember the group is called BLM and the claim is death of blacks at the hands of leo. Much like the "Hands up don't shoot" was a lie so is the epidemic of deaths of blacks by cops. Remind me again how many black people have been shot in Chicago this year? How many of those have died? Over 1000 people have been shot and just over 300 deaths. I'll tell you where the epidemic is, it's in Chicago.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 15 Jul, 2016 06:49 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
Credibility? What the hell are you talking about? They are a company who provide a product and employ people.

Liberals have been freaking about Chick-fil-A for years now. The chain is owned by a devout Southern Baptist, and there is just something about religious freedom that makes a Liberal hate.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 15 Jul, 2016 07:09 pm
Race War Fraud

July 13, 2016
by Hiroyuki Hamada

Right after police officers were shot in Dallas on July 7th, so many people were trying to explain to me why racism is not the problem. I’ve heard someone proclaim “but Obama is black”. I was surprised to hear someone insisting that “all lives matter” instead of just black lives. I heard people screaming “all violence must stop”. I certainly didn’t hear such an urgent call until the Dallas snipper shooting. And a seemingly constructive argument on racism was met with “don’t be divisive”. And so on and on.

Any of these stances are just incomprehensible knowing that, according to the ever deteriorating statistics (1), somewhere in the US somebody is killed by the police authority everyday. People are killed by the police at a pace four times faster than in the heyday of the lynching era (2). It is so obvious and I do not really feel the need to explain, but at the same time, this is very important, and the obvious atrocity is just a finger tip sticking out of a huge mass grave right under the foundation of the United States of America.

It is not a coincidence that this country kills millions in colonial wars, incarcerates horrendous numbers of people for corporate profit, and treats education, health care, and all sorts of basic human rights as fair game in capitalist pursuits. It should be noted that more people lose their lives and suffer in many ways because of various forms of economic restructuring for the interests of a select few than because of wars. The US establishment has institutionalized the essence of slavery and settler colonialism as a global invisible caste system. The system preys on dehumanized minorities and economically disadvantaged populations caged in the lower layers of the caste system, where they endure a disproportionate amount of exploitation and subjugation. They function as the source of profits as well as a gateway to introduce unjust laws, inhumane precedents and the rest of the colonial schemes for the corporate capital. The momentum of plundering is powered by, as you might have guessed, capitalism.

A police officer leaving a body on scorching asphalt for hours is a street execution, parallel to the act of hanging a body from a tree. A dying Black man covered in his own blood is the headless body of an American Indian. Yes, white people get shot too, because anyone who can’t go along with the norms and values of the patriarchal white supremacy of money and violence is marginalized and located down at the bottom of the caste system, just as courageous white people were hung right next to their black friends by the lynchers.

More:
http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/07/13/race-war-fraud/
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Fri 15 Jul, 2016 09:31 pm
Listen up black people and crackers.

0 Replies

Real Music

Fri 15 Jul, 2016 10:00 pm
Meet Alicia Garza, the woman who started the Black Lives Matter movement.

The Origin Of The Black Lives Matter Movement.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/03/04/alicia-garza-black-lives-matter/24341593/

Quote:
Jessica Guynn, USA TODAY 4:16 p.m. EST March 4, 2015

SAN FRANCISCO — Alicia Garza was watching television news in an Oakland, Calif., bar with friends when neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman was acquitted of murder in the killing of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed 17-year-old African-American.

"It was as if we had all been punched in the gut," she recalled.

She pulled out her phone to check Facebook.

"What I saw was really disappointing," Garza said.

Many of the responses "were blaming black people for our own conditions," she said. "It wasn't Trayvon Martin's fault that (Zimmerman) stopped him and murdered him. ... It really has to do with a society that has a really sick disease and that disease is racism."

Martin could just as easily have been her brother, a gentle, 6-foot, 25-year-old with a big Afro "who could never hurt a fly," Garza said.

"I felt not only enraged but a deep sense of grief that I can't protect him. I can't protect him against this cancer," she said.

So she composed a love note to black people on Facebook, urging them to come together to ensure "that black lives matter."

Her friend, Patrisse Cullors, a community organizer from Los Angeles, spotted the Facebook post and put a hashtag in front of those three words. #BlackLivesMatter was born.

The hashtag spread so quickly on social media because it distilled the complexities of police brutality, racial inequality and social justice "into a simple, easy to remember slogan that fits in a Tweet or on a T-shirt," said Travis Gosa, social science professor in Africana studies at Cornell University and editor of the upcoming book Remixing Change: Hip Hop and Obama.

oralloy

Sat 16 Jul, 2016 12:01 am
@Real Music,
More confirmation that the BLM goons are only about black people wanting to get away with murdering whites and police officers.
0 Replies

Real Music

Sat 16 Jul, 2016 12:56 am
0 Replies