oralloy

Fri 22 Apr, 2016 04:26 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
First of the five Tribe the Cherokee

Revolutionary War erupted in 1775, John Stuart, British superintendent of the South, planned to use Indian tribes in conjunction with English troops against the colonists. White encroachers at the Tennessee-North Carolina border along the Watauga, Nolichucky, and Holston Rivers, as well as a delegation of Shawnee and other northern Indians urging the Cherokee to fight against the Americans,inspired their decision to aid the British. The Upper Cherokee planned a three-pronged attack on the intruders along the North Carolina and Virginia frontiers

Is there any reason to consider their participation in this war as unlawful?

In any case, this was 50 years before Andrew Jackson's presidency. When Jackson committed atrocities against them, they were entirely peaceful and lawful.

Quote:
The Chickasaw began to trade with the British after the colony of Carolina was founded in 1670.[citation needed] With British-supplied guns, the Chickasaw raided their neighbors and enemies the Choctaw, capturing some members and selling them into Indian slavery to the British. When the Choctaw acquired guns from the French, power between the tribes became more equalized and the slave raids stopped.

Allied with the British, the Chickasaw were often at war with the French and the Choctaw in the 18th century, such as in the Battle of Ackia on May 26, 1736. Skirmishes continued until France ceded its claims to the region east of the Mississippi River after being defeated by the British in the Seven Years' War (called the French and Indian War in North America).

Now we're going back 95 years before Andrew Jackson's presidency. Is there any reason to consider their participation in the Battle of Ackia as unlawful?

Does the fact that the US lawfully participated in WWII make it OK for someone to commit atrocities against us today?

BillRM wrote:
I could go on to the other three tribes but peaceful for all of them is an overstatement.

At the time when Jackson committed atrocities against them, these tribes were entirely peaceful and were in full compliance with US law.
BillRM

Fri 22 Apr, 2016 04:54 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

Unlawful????????????

The point being that they was a military force and a threat to the colonies and the US and had been willing to fight against us with European enemies in the past.

Quote:
When Jackson committed atrocities against them, they were entirely peaceful and lawful.

They was an armed force of some strength that could decide at any time not to be peaceful with special note of if we had gotten into warfare with such nations as England or France. In fact we almost came to war with France during Jackson presidency.

Hell I had not done any research but off hand my bet would be that agents of France was indeed talking to the tribes in case France got into a shooting war with us.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 23 Apr, 2016 05:59 am
South Carolina town where black man shot asks U.S. for police help
Source: Reuters

South Carolina town where black man shot asks U.S. for police help

April 22, 2016

(Reuters) - The South Carolina city where a white police officer shot dead an unarmed black man one year ago said on Friday it has asked the U.S. government for a review of its police force, a trust-building step that has won praise from civil rights lawyers.

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/shooting.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/04/09/10/275F8E1400000578-0-image-m-32_1428572983300.jpg

North Charleston Mayor Keith Summey and Police Chief Eddie Driggers on Thursday requested aid from the U.S. Justice Department's Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS), a city spokesman said in an email.

The NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc (LDF) and South Carolina civil rights leaders welcomed the development.

"We remain steadfast in our belief that a federal pattern or practice investigation is necessary to adequately uncover and address any policing practices that have violated the civil rights of North Charleston residents," the fund said in a statement on Friday.

Read more: https://www.yahoo.com/news/south-carolina-town-where-black-man-shot-asks-211448364.html?nhp=1
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Sat 23 Apr, 2016 08:35 am
Very sad to see Prince suddenly go.

The world is empty without his presence. Sad

Much love and peace Prince...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Sat 23 Apr, 2016 01:46 pm
Prince-Purple Rain
https://www.facebook.com/theRoot/videos/10156756040660231/
snood

Sat 23 Apr, 2016 01:54 pm
@TheCobbler,

There have been a couple of Prince threads started. Just FYI
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 23 Apr, 2016 05:12 pm
@BillRM,
Repost to get around bots trying to hide posting by doing vote downs,

Quote:

Unlawful????????????

The point being that they was a military force and a threat to the colonies and the US and had been willing to fight against us with European enemies in the past.

Quote:
When Jackson committed atrocities against them, they were entirely peaceful and lawful.

They was an armed force of some strength that could decide at any time not to be peaceful with special note of if we had gotten into warfare with such nations as England or France. In fact we almost came to war with France during Jackson presidency.

Hell I had not done any research but off hand my bet would be that agents of France was indeed talking to the tribes in case France got into a shooting war with us.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 23 Apr, 2016 05:15 pm
@BillRM,
Reposted to get around bots vote downs.

Re: tony5732 (Post 6169943)
Quote:
Yes, because of the scary black people. I get it

No because of the homicide rate for young black males as been given over and over by me on this thread. see the given cdc links.

Nothing to do with scary blacks of any kind but the fact repeat the fact that white young men have under a two in one hundred thousands chance of dying by homicide compare to a plus 7 chance out of a hundred thousands for black young men.

An people like CI does not wish this problem to be address but instead he wish to pretend it does not exist and the hell with the resulting thousands of dead black young men.
BillRM

Sun 24 Apr, 2016 07:42 am
@BillRM,
Second reposted to get around the phony vote downs censorship.

Amusing in a sad sad way that some people are so fearful of the facts that can be found on government websites that they will move heaven and earth to cover /censor those facts.

Even more sad in my opinion is that until we face those facts and take steps to address the situation thousands of young men that happen to had black skins will not get to grow up.

We are losing every damn years thousands of future doctors, lawyers, firemen and more important fathers to almost random killings that is cutting their lives short.

For a brief moment in time I had hope when the million men movement started only to see the movement disappear to be replaced with the BLM movement that is as racist as the KKK.

Quote:
Quote:

No because of the homicide rate for young black males as been given over and over by me on this thread. see the given cdc links.

Nothing to do with scary blacks of any kind but the fact repeat the fact that white young men have under a two in one hundred thousands chance of dying by homicide compare to a plus 7 chance out of a hundred thousands for black young men.

An people like CI does not wish this problem to be address but instead he wish to pretend it does not exist and the hell with the resulting thousands of dead black young men.

BillRM

Sun 24 Apr, 2016 11:57 am
@BillRM,
Third reposted due to bot votes down censorship

Amusing in a sad sad way that some people are so fearful of the facts that can be found on government websites that they will move heaven and earth to cover /censor those facts.

Even more sad in my opinion is that until we face those facts and take steps to address the situation thousands of young men that happen to had black skins will not get to grow up.

We are losing every damn years thousands of future doctors, lawyers, firemen and more important fathers to almost random killings that is cutting their lives short.

For a brief moment in time I had hope when the million men movement started only to see the movement disappear to be replaced with the BLM movement that is as racist as the KKK.

Quote:
Quote:

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 24 Apr, 2016 12:06 pm
@BillRM,
The hell with the thousands of dead white men; more than blacks.

Race and violent crime: http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
BillRM

Sun 24 Apr, 2016 12:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Once more CI the rate as in the homicide rate per hundred thousands is plus 7 for young black men and less then 2 per hundred thousands for whites

In other word it is sadly far more common for black young men to be victims of homicides then for white young men.

Now what hell is so hard for you to understand as you can not be that dumb and they must teach some math to business degrees holders!!!!!

Absolute numbers would only matter if there was one black young man for every white young man in the population instead of one black young man for every plus 7 whites young men.
reasoning logic

Sun 24 Apr, 2016 07:59 pm
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 24 Apr, 2016 09:46 pm
Florida police officer shoots and kills motorist
Source: Associated Press

Florida police officer shoots and kills motorist

Updated 4:35 pm, Sunday, April 24, 2016

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1307224986/red_hat_400x400.jpg

FORT PIERCE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida sheriff says his agency is investigating the fatal shooting of a motorist by a Fort Piece police officer.

St. Lucie County Sheriff Ken Mascara said in a statement that 21-year-old Demarcus Semer was killed following a traffic stop made shortly before midnight Saturday.

Mascara says the motorist tried to flee and ran over the legs of one of two officers who stopped his car. The second officer was partially inside the car and fired his gun, killing him, according to authorities.

Mascara stated that Semer has no prior arrests in St. Lucie County. He didn't state why Semer had been stopped.

Read more: http://www.chron.com/news/crime/article/Florida-police-officer-shoots-and-kills-motorist-7306455.php
bobsal u1553115

Sun 24 Apr, 2016 10:54 pm
WATCH: Dash Cam Video Shows Florida Cops Stood by as Teens Drowned in Stolen Car
The sheriff originally claimed police tried to save them.
By Tom Boggioni / Raw Story
April 21, 2016

http://www.alternet.org/files/styles/story_image/public/story_images/screen_shot_2016-04-21_at_1.01.41_pm.png

Photo Credit: Bay News 9 via Raw Story

Video taken from a police cruiser dash cam shows that sheriff’s deputies made no attempt to save three drowning Florida teens who drove into a cemetery pond after stealing a car last month.

16-year-old Dominique Battle, 15-year-old Ashaunti Butler, and 15-year-old Laniya Miller all died on March 31, following a car chase with the sheriff previously stating that officers on the scene dropped their gun belts and waded into the water trying to save the screaming teens.

“They’re done. They are 6-7, dude” another officer replies.In the video, Pinellas County deputies can be heard standing by their cruiser, with one officer yelling, “I hear them yelling, I think!”

“They were yelling,” a deputy responds. “I thought I heard yelling.”

As the car continued to sink the deputy replies, “But now, they’re done. They’re done.”

“Deputies wading out into the water were just sinking (into the muck) and couldn’t get to the car,” the sheriff said.In a press conference following the tragic accident, Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri gave a detailed history of the three teens’ history of stealing cars before commending his officers.

“Once the car filled up with water, it went down pretty quickly,” Gualtieri added. “There was nothing deputies could do. As thick as that muck is in the pond, it is almost like a carpet. The doors were closed, the windows were up and unfortunately it just became a death chamber. They drowned, they just couldn’t get out.”

Watch the dash cam video below via YouTube:

BillRM

Mon 25 Apr, 2016 12:09 am
@BillRM,
Once more another attempt to censor a posting by using bots for massive vote downs.

Quote:
Once more CI the rate as in the homicide rate per hundred thousands is plus 7 for young black men and less then 2 per hundred thousands for whites

In other word it is sadly far more common for black young men to be victims of homicides then for white young men.

Now what hell is so hard for you to understand as you can not be that dumb and they must teach some math to business degrees holders!!!!!

Absolute numbers would only matter if there was one black young man for every white young man in the population instead of one black young man for every plus 7 whites young men.
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 25 Apr, 2016 12:16 am
@bobsal u1553115,
An so we have a case of a cop who had his legs run over be a 'motorist' who was using his car as a deadly weapon and was killed as a result by the cop partner.

This is wrong because of what reason?
BillRM

Mon 25 Apr, 2016 12:30 am
@bobsal u1553115,
So we have three teens that have a history of being willing to risk killings others on the highways of all races by getting into chases with cops in stolen cars finally managing to killed themselves without taking others with them and the cops was not willing to risk their lives to attempt to save them and this was wrong because?

Other then the owner of the car now at the bottom of a cemetery pond I see no one that I feel sorry for as the one part of the story that Bob did not quote stated that this car stealing was not a one time event by the young ladies.

Quote:
PINELLAS COUNTY, FL (WFLA) – Three high school girls are dead after a vehicle they may have stolen sunk in a pond.
Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said all three had criminal histories which included grand theft auto.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 25 Apr, 2016 05:49 am
@BillRM,
Because of due process and a constitutional ban on summary punishments?

Why do you hate the Bill of /rights so much????????
bobsal u1553115

Mon 25 Apr, 2016 05:54 am
@BillRM,
Because "Serve and Protect" is a policy and not just a meaningless motto on the door, because the law sanctions those who refuse to stop and render aid, because if what they did was so right why were there lies told about it including saying they removed equipment to go into the water and attempted rescue, because there is no death penalty for GRAND THEFT AUTO no matter how many times it was committed.

What is wrong with you?