The Case For Biden

RABEL222

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2019 12:13 pm
@revelette1,
He is saying 8 more years of republican rule after Bushes 8 years would have been a disaster.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Thu 29 Aug, 2019 11:12 am
I admit to kinda dreading the next democrat presidential debate. I imagine Biden is going to get clobbered by all ten of them.

Not to mention, he evidently told a story with so many incorrect statements, you can't tell if he can't remember or if he is simply making it up as he goes along.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-he-campaigns-for-president-joe-biden-tells-a-moving-but-false-war-story/2019/08/29/b5159676-c9aa-11e9-a1fe-ca46e8d573c0_story.html

I wish a petition was started asking, begging him to drop out for the good of what's left of his reputation and the democrat party.
georgeob1

Reply Thu 29 Aug, 2019 11:56 am
@revelette1,
It is indeed a sad, somewhat slow motion, collapse of the long political career of a likeable, if somewhat dense, professional politician, who ended up too enamored with his long term stature and a bit forgetful of the long-term venality that has attended his actions in public office. .
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2019 11:40 am
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

That gaffe I see nothing wrong with. There was a time when bipartisanship wasn't a dirty word and people from both sides actually worked to get things done even if they didn't agree completely with one another.

That was a "gaffe?"

When the truth becomes a political gaffe, we're in a lot of trouble.

0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2019 02:16 pm
Why did Biden's eye fill with blood when he mentioned reducing the number of cars as part of a climate-reform strategy?

Is it because he was lying and he knew it or because he's afraid of union wrath for suggesting production/sales cuts on automobiles?
0 Replies