1. Fingering or vaginal penetration isn't what makes women orgasm. Wanna make her cum massage her clitoris.
2. Peeing after any unprotected penetrative intercourse (vaginal, anal, and oral) is a very good idea as the expulsion of urine with its trace amount of ammonia will help 'cleanse' your urethra. So anything in there from her body should get flushed out nicely. It's actually recommended for gay sex like from anal for this cleansing reasoning (as well as for athelete's foot, the ammonia kills the fungus.)
3. Masturbation's recommended before dates if only to clear your head from sexual desires. For helping you last longer it's also indicated.
4. There's a 'flap' or valve that toggles when we're erect. It's why it's very difficult to pee when hard. It blocks off the urine so semen can pass through the urethra instead of urine. So assuming this is working right in you, shouldn't be a problem. But yes, can drink less water as well. If you're urine is clear like water, you're drinking too much. Urine should be a healthy yellow color, not clear.
5. If you cum from oral and masturbation from her, tell her "Better now than inside your vagina."
6. Condoms should be put on AS SOON AS clothes start coming off. Once you're arroused and starting things halting to put a condom on isn't likely to happen. Little brain vetoes our big brain when arroused.
7. Who is this woman you're going to be with? Your planning every detail is amusing. As said in boxing, "all plans go out the window as soon as the first punch in the face lands." Instead of obsessively planning every detail, just have fun.
Women bring their own tampons if menstruating. Not the worst thing and very thoughtful, but fairly redundant.
Also, female-superior is a good position for a first time. Unless you're accustomed to masturbating face-down as opposed to on your back or in a chair, missionary will seem very odd. Woman on top is a much more masturbation-like posture. And also has the benefit of allowing her to control the penetration if equally inexperienced.