First time sex, some really quick questions

izzythepush

Thu 18 Jun, 2015 11:33 am
@Olivier5,
I like taking the piss out of you because you're a ******* idiot. Don't compare Monty Python, Vic Reeves and Blackadder to Vernon's thread.

Pretty pathetic trying to get my attention by repeating the same post twice. Maybe if you stopped acting like a stereotypical vainglorious French absurdity people wouldn't be so tempted to take the piss.

Olivier5

Thu 18 Jun, 2015 12:17 pm
@izzythepush,
Okay, bye bye now...
Vernon of Prague

Thu 18 Jun, 2015 02:05 pm
@Olivier5,
heh heh heh... I see you guys are having serious conversation so I don't want to interfere but just wanted to point out everybody loves French jokes. Some people are just honest... Smile
Vernon of Prague

Thu 18 Jun, 2015 02:13 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Actually no. They disconnected us because our public finances are depleted because of supporting you old unemployed lazy sots. Aster school we also have to sell cookies and send profit to government so you won't die of hunger.

Van1van for obvious reasons stopped visiting this thread so I think this off topic is now ok... (I feel for making a few stereotypical jokes too...)
0 Replies

Olivier5

Thu 18 Jun, 2015 02:17 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
It depends on the French joke. Some are funnier than others. It also depends on who is telling them, whether the person takes them at first degree or not. Like a joke on black people told by a KKK member would be somewhat sinister, but the same joke told by a black man (or a white man who is not racist) could be hilarious. Same with Jewish jokes: the Jews can make them truly funny, but the Nazis can't.

"On peut rire de tout, mais pas avec tout le monde."
-- Pierre Desproges

PS: which is precisely why I can't laugh with Izzy on his French jokes: he thinks they are based on actual facts; he takes them too seriously.
hawkeye10

Thu 18 Jun, 2015 02:18 pm
@van1van,
van1van wrote:

Dear members,

I'm a virgin, and having first time sex the next weekend with a woman 2 years older, but definitely experienced. I've some really quick (mostly yes/no) questions, if you please, please could give me quick answers to (preferably in writing, not through metaphoric video, although sex-education related videos are very welcome!)

1) I accept that I'll cum earlier than her. If I do, can I continue with fingering her until she finishes/cums/asks me to stop? So far, I just fingered her, but she didn't want to finish but liked it. I do want to satisfy her! Not all women need to cum to be satisfied. A fair number of women never cum during sex, an many dont till they are older and learn how to do sex better. Dont worry about her cumming if she is not focused on it.

2) Is it weird or okay to quickly use the bathroom to pee after I pull out after I cum? No, it is not ok usually.

3) To prevent premature ejaculation, is it good to masturbate the same day 5-6 hours before the sex? That will help. You can also stop or go slow for awhile when you are about to pop. You can also squeeze your cock hard at the base for a bit.

4) I pee a lot in general because I drink at least 4 litres of water every day. Health wise it's good, but I want to make sure I don't feel peeing sensation when I have sex. I do have it when I masturbate. Should I drink less water?
Yes. that much water is not good for you unless you are in a very hot environment.
5) If she gives me a blowjob or handjob, and if I cum before penetration, would that be embarrassing for me? What should I do in this case? Warn her first, or have an agreement before on cumming in her mouth, or on her face. Or when you are about to pop have her stop, though she might take that badly if her goal is to please you. in any case, talk.

6) I keep the condoms inside a small drawer right beside the bed, but hidden from view. After I get fully hard, I can easily pull them out. But to cut the pack, should I use my teeth or a pair of scissors?
Never used them, but I see people using their teeth.
7) For the foreplay/sex/afterplay itself: I'm planning the following: please correct me or fill in if I'm missing something:

Definitely go very gentle, use condoms, go missionary (me on top, and no switching positions), foreplay for 45 minutes or so, penetration: let your prayers be with me, afterplay 15 minutes or so, finish with cuddling and kissing, and holding her. Keep water, paper towels, one extra toothbrush, one extra bed-sheet handy. Should I keep tampons for her?
I would never waste 45 minutes on foreplay, maybe about 10, though I know some women expect more. Go with what you want to do, and with what she seems to like, dont follow a schedule.

Thank you so much!
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Thu 18 Jun, 2015 02:36 pm
@Olivier5,
Hi,

in order not to spam this thread I aswered you here:

http://able2know.org/topic/281579-2
0 Replies

oplrelan

Fri 19 Jun, 2015 02:26 am
It is best to be yourself and respect others as it is
oplrelan

Fri 26 Jun, 2015 04:20 am
@oplrelan,
Everyone is different though. i like dressed in a crossdress bodysuit and light breast form top
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Wed 12 Aug, 2015 06:44 am
@van1van,
1. Fingering or vaginal penetration isn't what makes women orgasm. Wanna make her cum massage her clitoris.

2. Peeing after any unprotected penetrative intercourse (vaginal, anal, and oral) is a very good idea as the expulsion of urine with its trace amount of ammonia will help 'cleanse' your urethra. So anything in there from her body should get flushed out nicely. It's actually recommended for gay sex like from anal for this cleansing reasoning (as well as for athelete's foot, the ammonia kills the fungus.)

3. Masturbation's recommended before dates if only to clear your head from sexual desires. For helping you last longer it's also indicated.

4. There's a 'flap' or valve that toggles when we're erect. It's why it's very difficult to pee when hard. It blocks off the urine so semen can pass through the urethra instead of urine. So assuming this is working right in you, shouldn't be a problem. But yes, can drink less water as well. If you're urine is clear like water, you're drinking too much. Urine should be a healthy yellow color, not clear.

5. If you cum from oral and masturbation from her, tell her "Better now than inside your vagina." Smile

6. Condoms should be put on AS SOON AS clothes start coming off. Once you're arroused and starting things halting to put a condom on isn't likely to happen. Little brain vetoes our big brain when arroused. Smile

7. Who is this woman you're going to be with? Your planning every detail is amusing. As said in boxing, "all plans go out the window as soon as the first punch in the face lands." Instead of obsessively planning every detail, just have fun.

Women bring their own tampons if menstruating. Not the worst thing and very thoughtful, but fairly redundant.

Also, female-superior is a good position for a first time. Unless you're accustomed to masturbating face-down as opposed to on your back or in a chair, missionary will seem very odd. Woman on top is a much more masturbation-like posture. And also has the benefit of allowing her to control the penetration if equally inexperienced.
0 Replies

Heimerdinger

Wed 25 Nov, 2015 07:46 pm
@van1van,
Look up stuff on how to get a girl off, ask her what she likes, and try get her off first, kiss her a lot and touch her sensually. If she knows its your first time Im sure she will be understanding, maybe it will be of benefit to inform her.

But priority, is make sure the sex is for her, but if nothings happening after 15 minutes then go for gold, sex her right, and take it slow to start, and if you feel like youre going to come, just pull out for a bit and have a make out sesh, suck on her titties or something. Do that 4 or 5 times because then shell know youre trying for her. (Y)
0 Replies

Hopeless romantic

Sun 29 Nov, 2015 08:48 am
I say feel it all out when it comes to your position I know the man who took my virginity can cum in 2.2 seconds in missionary but other positions he can go forever and if you cum before her definitely try to please her if she wants you to stop just tell her it would please you being able to please her and if you feel too aroused during foreplay do something to please her and get her mind off of pleasing you for a few minutes then turn to sex. Best bet is to make her cum during foreplay so you know you've pleased her considering girls don't only cum once so there's no harm in this. Once you become more comfortable sexually with her there will be no worries
0 Replies

MadM

Sun 6 Dec, 2015 12:23 pm
@van1van,
Let the instincts do the job) Enjoy, it's a nice activity
0 Replies