First time sex, some really quick questions

van1van

Mon 15 Jun, 2015 12:58 am
@Conye3,
Thanks Conye, really appreciate your answer. I'm uneducated sexually. But I somehow don't want her to know that. I just want to go with the flow to make her satisfied with enough foreplay and be satisfied myself ultimately.

Is it not a good plan?
maxdancona

Mon 15 Jun, 2015 12:16 pm
@van1van,
The best sex involves communication. Since every person is different, the best way to know how to satisfy someone is to ask them... especially in a long term relationship this is important.

She already knows you are inexperienced. I don't think trying to hide this is a good plan at all. You are doing something very intimate with another person, trying to hide what you are feeling doesn't make sense.

My advice is to talk about it. Ask her what she likes, and let her know what you want.
van1van

Mon 15 Jun, 2015 01:06 pm
@maxdancona,
Thanks, another helpful answer! I told her that she should feel free to tell me the way she likes it (anything).

But could you tell me something (may be it's a dumb question): how does she already know that I'm inexperienced? We didn't do it yet.
PUNKEY

Mon 15 Jun, 2015 01:35 pm
@van1van,
Don't assume that sex is on the menu. She may like being on 3rd base for a while. Let HER make the move to intercourse. (women like petting and sometimes would rather do that than actual intercourse)

Your pelvic area gets engorged with blood when you get excited. That may be why you think you have to pee. Just relax for a while and see if that sensation goes away.

0 Replies

Olivier5

Mon 15 Jun, 2015 02:13 pm
Really, this is no way to talk about sex. So narrowly technical... Where's the puking emoticon?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 15 Jun, 2015 02:37 pm
@van1van,
Imagine an activity that you have done a few times before. Now imagine that you do this activity with someone who has never done that activity. Don't you think you would be able to tell?

It shouldn't be a big deal. Don't try to hide it, just enjoy.
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 11:40 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
The best sex involves communication. Since every person is different, the best way to know how to satisfy someone is to ask them... especially in a long term relationship this is important.

Amen!

to the guy: just calm down. Everything will come in naturally. And ask what she likes. That's it. That's all.
Lordyaswas

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 12:34 pm
One thing that I'm not clear on here, is whether this is all happening anywhere in Britain, or whether the lucky female is British.

If the answer to one or both is yes, then you must remember to make a pot of tea immediately after coitus, and have a tray of fresh scones, strawberry jam and clotted cream to hand.
Whilst consuming the post coital cream tea, polite conversation is acceptable. Subjects such as the weather, the latest kitchenware and dog breeding are acceptable, and polite conversation should continue until either the scones have been consumed, or said British lady starts to feel frisky again.
You will know this because she will suddenly stand up, straighten her flannelette nightie and walk hurriedly towards the bedroom shouting 'Tally Ho'.

If a second coital engagement is successfully concluded, then a fresh tray of scones will be required.

Good luck.
Lordyaswas

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 12:36 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Oh, and never let your train arrive in Waterloo, as opposed to Paddington, without her express consent.
van1van

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 12:45 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
Thank you Vernon of Prague! I meditate generally and will meditate a bit more the big day!

While in the last session after the dinner (not sure right now what to call it best other than session!), I asked her at times whether she was okay and she liked it. Mostly the answer was yes, but once it was "it was a bit fast" (while fingering and rubbing).
van1van

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 12:50 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Haha you're joking about British people I guess! She's French. Any useful tips? Smile
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 01:44 pm
@van1van,
whatever it was it was perfectly OK. sex needs practice too, so just relax and enjoy. You don't really need to think, just enjoy the situation... and be creative Smile (I can give you some tips if you wish. Much better then Lordy Laughing )
Vernon of Prague

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 01:48 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordy, if she is really English the best thing one can do after sex with such person is to flush his mouth with some really good dental water as there is quite a chance he's been kissing mouth with 2 week old fish hidden behind her crooked teeth Mr. Green

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCgx8zM3woQ
van1van

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 01:51 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
Please do, but nothing advanced Smile While belts can't perform black belt techniques haha! Something simple but effective is very-well appreciated! May be if you could name their names, I could google them before the time comes?
Lordyaswas

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 01:57 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
Vernon....excuse me for asking, but were you Carloslebaron in another life?

Tes yeux noirs

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 02:03 pm
Vernon of Prague, why are you such a prick?
Vernon of Prague

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 03:25 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
heeey, take it easy! I just like humour based on national stereotypes. There is thread with 175 pages of geeky humour and no one bats an eye. Make few jokes of French and English and everybody looses his mind.... I don't know, but to me if somebody can't laugh at himself he's either in depression or the nice little name you just gave me goes back to him Wink

at Lordy: I have no idea what that is but I am sure in my previous life I threw some tea crates to the sea in Boston... Or took a trip to Paris through Belgium... in tank Smile
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 03:36 pm
@van1van,
Hi,

sorry for the previous spam Smile To the point:

I am not going to give you tips what to lick or where to put your dee-dee. All I want to do is to suggest: Play with the elements! Make atmosphere pleasant, make a place where you both will feel great. That will make a huge difference. Par instance, play with lights: I like red glowing candles. Use some nice smell ( aromatic candles or so) Make sure bedding is cleans, make it extra soft or fetch some really nice for touching. According to your taste. Prepare some good music you'll both like. Get some massaging oils or toys you like (if you don't know any, just experiment. I started with... vegetables Smile ). Get some aperitifs - vine, champagne. Get something small to eat - believe me , after a long time of play you both will be hungry as hell! Use some nice perfume onto yourself. Small tip: do not shower and perfume just before sex - you natural odour will go off. Take last shower with perfume just a couple of hours before intercourse. Start the meeting in pleasant way - make her feel good at first (very important!) Talk to her, take her to dinner, watch some movie if you like or just go directly for it. I like gently and slowly... Just looking at yourself, slowly touching, then toughing some more, taking off clothes... Also give it a lot of time. Like couple of hours or whole night if you can. There is nothing worse then rushing like " I must go to bed soon soon because I get up early."

I hope you got my draft. And I think I gave you a lot of ideas to think about... Smile

Good luck and may you be hard Mr. Green
van1van

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 03:55 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
Thank you again!! Yes, I've started the process already: damn I just bought two big candles, unscented, should've bought the scented ones haha. Shopped some new bedsheets and preparing some sensual music CD's right now. Good cheese and wine will be there for sure. I'm keeping the toys for the later session. But massage oil: I guess I can definitely find an excuse to give her comfort by massaging, but feeling a bit in dilemma there. Thanks anyway!
Lordyaswas

Tue 16 Jun, 2015 04:02 pm
There's nothing like a bit of spontaneous romance.