Making Fun of the Clown Car of Republican Candidates

snood

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 05:50 pm
Notwithstanding what anyone's opinions about Muslims or Islam are, I think everyone here understands how idiotic a statement like "Islam does not reason" is.

I think everyone here sees how that would be exactly like saying "Christianity does not reason", or "Africa does not love" or "America has no morals".

I think its obvious to everyone how feckless and ignorant it is to make hundreds of millions of people into a homogeneous mob for the sake of an easy label.

Well, most everyone.

coldjoint

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 06:21 pm
@snood,
Quote:
I think everyone here understands how idiotic a statement like "Islam does not reason" is.

It is not idiotic. And by reason I mean they do not compromise. If you knew anything about the doctrine you might understand. A treaty that is made with non-Muslims means nothing.

I can supply in Islams own words what I say. And you can see by their actions that I am right.

0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 09:58 pm
@snood,
Good try Snood but this is going to go over the head of this idiot and he will make some stupid comment thinking he is a genus. I for one am tired of talking to this piece of shyt.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm
@snood,
Quote:
I think its obvious to everyone how feckless and ignorant it is to make hundreds of millions of people into a homogeneous mob for the sake of an easy label.

Using that logic we would never be able to characterize particular forests, because you need to confine your thinking to the nature of each tree. Some people can think on a higher level, and it is often productive to do so. The fact that you label your betters feckless and ignorant is just sad.

Those who follow islam tend to not produce anything of value for the human race. That my friend is the definition of failing. Why exactly so many muslims hunger for a retrograde humanity that will never again be because the genie never goes back into the bottle I do no know, but the use of reason and logic are definitely not the cause. In fact the reason and logic suggests that the lack of reason and logic from muslims is the cause. as always they are free to give their counter argument, if they have one, and they dont.

This is your lost cause Snood. You are demanding that we maintain our brains as closed and as biased as your is, and not all of us are that dumb that we will.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 03:35 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

This is your lost cause Snood. You are demanding that we maintain our brains as closed and as biased as your is, and not all of us are that dumb that we will.

http://momentsinmyhead.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/irony.jpeg
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 06:57 am
@hawkeye10,
What a colossal load of dog **** hawk. Followers of Islam "Tend not to produce anything of value to the human race" like Christians, Hindus and Buddhists do better? Seriously do you even listen to you self any more?

You accusing someone else of having a "closed and biased brain" is gobsmacking irony of the highest order.
revelette2

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 07:28 am
I think conservative Christians pick and choose their Christian causes to go on a "crusade" about. I don't understand why they didn't take up this reformed woman on death row who became a "born again" Christian and graduated from a theology program in prison, also did a lot of good works. Apparently she completely turned her life around helping others in the prison. Kelly Gissendaner was put to death by lethal injection at 12:21 am on Wednesday.

source
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 10:17 am
@hingehead,
Quote:
Followers of Islam "Tend not to produce anything of value to the human race"

One thing positive in Islam please.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 11:52 am
@hingehead,
Quote:
Followers of Islam "Tend not to produce anything of value to the human race" like Christians, Hindus and Buddhists do better?

Much.

Who has produced the improvements in science over the last 500 years? In law? In farming? who in vented the internet? Who invented the electronic calculator? Who invented the automobile?

Not followers of Islam.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 12:21 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
A candidate in the European elections was arrested on suspicion of racial harrassment after quoting a passage about Islam, written by Winston Churchill, during a campaign speech.
Paul Weston, chairman of the party Liberty GB, made the address on the steps of Winchester Guildhall, in Hampshire on Saturday.
A member of the public took offence at the quote, taken from Churchill's The River War and called police.

The passage from the book, written by the wartime Prime Minister and first published in 1899, focuses on Churchill's observations about Islam while serving during the Anglo-Egyptian reconquest of the Sudan.
Mr Weston told his audience: 'Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.
'Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the faith: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.
'No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith.'
Police officers arrested Mr Weston, mid-speech, for failing to comply with their request to move on under the powers of a dispersal order made against him.
He was further arrested on suspicion of religious or racial harrassment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614834/Arrested-quoting-Winston-Churchill-European-election-candidate-accused-religious-racial-harassment-repeats-wartime-prime-ministers-words-Islam-campaign-speech.html#ixzz3nR5gvfBs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Churchill was right, and he would be crying if he knew how closed minded and how resistant to reality the West has become, as well as how intolerant towards free thought we are now.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 12:32 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
Followers of Islam "Tend not to produce anything of value to the human race" like Christians, Hindus and Buddhists do better?

Much.

Who has produced the improvements in science over the last 500 years? In law? In farming? who in vented the internet? Who invented the electronic calculator? Who invented the automobile?

Not followers of Islam.

I have to disagree with you on this one Hawkeye. There have been many, many contributions to science by people that follow Islam. Quit lumping people into giant groups. You mean fundamentalist, extremist followers to certain tenants of Islam. Not all Muslims.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 12:51 pm
@McGentrix,
Long ago. THen they quit. Now they are dead and useless. If every single muslim was killed humanity would not even hiccup, because they produce nothing, and there is no reason to suspect that they ever will again.

Quote:
Quit lumping people into giant groups.
I will not, because it is very useful to understanding. Those who object to this practice of thinking more often than not do so because it challenges their fantasies.
hingehead

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 01:46 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I will not, because it is very useful to understanding. Those who object to this practice of thinking more often than not do so because it challenges their fantasies.

Another gobsmacking piece of self-delusion. Generalisation and applying traits to large groups is actually the reverse of what you claim. People who do it, do it because to consider individuals challenges their narcissist fantasies.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 05:12 pm
@hingehead,
Our brains classify inputs into groups because it works. The fact that this violates you politics matters to me not at all. And according to science you almost certainly do it anyways. I argue that I am the reality based of the two of us, that you are the one who is delusional. The other choice is that u are lying.
hingehead

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 07:28 am
@hawkeye10,
It's not about politics, delusion boy, it's about logic, empathy and being analytical enough to recognise your own biases.

You were refusing to do anything but generalise, as if that was worthy of some sort of intellectual gold medal. In actuality it a sign of a lack of acuity.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 10:42 am
@hingehead,
Quote:
You were refusing to do anything but generalise,

Islam is not a race because Muslims come in all colors, but calling people racist for noticing true things about Islam works well with the myth of Islamophobia™ to confuse people. Is it Racist to Criticize Islam? names 18 non white human rights activists who are Muslim or were raised in Muslim countries and live with death threats from other Muslims for criticizing institutionalized human rights violations in Islam, and are virtually ignored by Western governments, universities, and media.

Supremacism - the belief that a particular race, religion, gender, belief system or culture is superior to others and entitles those who identify with it to dominate, control or rule those who do not.

Jihad means struggle, and could be for many different things from conquering cancer to military conquest. But the meaning in this web site for Islamic jihad is the same as Brotherhood theorist Sayyid Qutb, whose influence Georgetown Professor John Esposito described as “almost impossible to exaggerate”,

“Jihad in Islam is simply a name for striving to make this system of life dominant in the world.”

His detailed explanation can be summed up in plain english like this:

Jihad - Islamic warfare by any and all means, violent and non violent including deception, against non Muslims in order to subjugate them under the rule of Islamic law.

It’s false to say it only means that, but it’s also false to claim it only means inner spiritual struggle, or only a struggle against poverty or drugs or sugar. Anyone who claims the word jihad in Islamic theology never means religious war using violent or non-violent tactics is either lying or doesn’t know what they are talking about.

Peaceful Islam - A school or institution of Islam that teaches Muslims to live in peace as equals with non-Muslims, indefinitely, and not use violent or other means to impose Islamic law on them. This does not exist.

Take a look at what Muslim scholars think and say before preaching about something you really know nothing about.

http://islamicsupremacism.com/Islamic_Supremacism/More_Useful_Facts_%26_Definitions.html
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 05:16 am
I heard an interview with Ben Carson last night. He was awful.

Something like (I am paraphrasing here...)

"Would you approve an increase in the debt ceiling?"
"No, I'd wouldn't sign a budget that was for more than our means."
"But our debt is for obligations already incurred. Would you allow the government to default?"
"I'm saying I'd tell Congress to go make a better plan."
"What specifically would you cut?"
"I'd cut out the fat from government."
"OK, but what specific services would you no longer fund?"
"You know I'd tell all managers to cut three percent. You can't tell me there is not three percent fat in every department."

And so forth.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 05:28 am
@engineer,
I heard someplace the other day that Carson seems like the guy who can never find his glasses in the morning, no way can he be our president.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 08:18 pm
@hawkeye10,
Bush 2 did it. Twice!
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2015 11:45 am
@engineer,
The only one being specific is Christie.
Carsons response no different than Hillary or any of the other Repup and Dem candidates.