Making Fun of the Clown Car of Republican Candidates

snood

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 08:21 pm
@coldjoint,
Why? Why should it be difficult to believe there's another bible-thumping rightwing hypocrite?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 08:29 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Why? Why should it be difficult to believe there's another bible-thumping rightwing hypocrite?

Anything like Killary being so honest? I have no trouble believing you are a hack.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 08:35 pm
I just checked. That story originated in 2012. Who ******* cares? Is news in Australia that slow?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 06:51 am
Boy, the Shrubster must've really felt strongly about this to tear himself away from foot self-portraits and watching Dallas reruns to comment!

George Bush shocks GOP donors as he unleashes wrath on Ted Cruz for ‘sucking up’ to Trump

[snip]Bush’s dismissive tone toward the Tea Party lawmaker — who worked on his campaign as a domestic policy advisor in 1999 — came as a surprise for many of the 100 donors at the event. At one point, Bush reportedly said of Cruz, “I just don’t like the guy.”[snip]

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/george-bush-shocks-gop-donors-as-he-unleashes-wrath-on-ted-cruz-for-sucking-up-to-trump/
coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 09:09 am
@snood,
Quote:
Boy, the Shrubster must've really felt strongly about this to tear himself away from foot self-portraits and watching Dallas reruns to comment!

Would that be like Bill Clinton passing on under-aged girls to yell at Biden?http://www.doomjunkie.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif
snood

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 09:22 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Would that be like Bill Clinton passing on under-aged girls to yell at Biden?http://www.doomjunkie.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif

No, actually the more correct analogy would be like Clinton passing on global initiatives for public health, poverty alleviation and religious and ethnic conflict, not doing things like establishing the Bush-Clinton Tsunami and Katrina funds (along with the other President Bush) and the Clinton Climate Change Initiative.

But thanks for playing.
NSFW (view)
snood

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 09:36 am
@coldjoint,
Good answer. Perfectly consistent with your existing body of enlightening observations and incisive witticisms. You have to excuse me if I don't respond to you for a while. Such profundity as yours has to be taken in small doses.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 12:41 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Such profundity as yours has to be taken in small doses.

The truth is not profound, although to you it could be a new concept. I doubt if you will ever figure it out.

No reply necessary.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 03:02 pm
@snood,
A consistent answer for shyt for brains. I know he wont understand your answer so I got to basically the kind of answer he might understand. Sorry if I stepped on your toes.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 03:33 pm
@engineer,
You got me laughing, which is hard re Jindal. I consider him dangerous generally, so the laughing was just a blurt in the passage of time.
Someone on a2k, maybe Bobsal or Rex, dunno, posted about what happened after they zonked the Planned Parenthood places: a major jump in syphilis case numbers and, if I remember, gonorrhea cases.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 03:38 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
re Jindal. I consider him dangerous generally

Not to worry, he will be gone soon.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 05:28 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

A consistent answer for shyt for brains. I know he wont understand your answer so I got to basically the kind of answer he might understand. Sorry if I stepped on your toes.

No problemo. I'm not subjecting my brain to the CJ corrosion for at least a while.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 09:16 pm
@snood,
Quote:
corrosion

Has Killary been checked for that? We know she has corruption down. And an eye for the ladies.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2015 07:47 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CShuW_-UsAA_0JH.jpg
McGentrix

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2015 07:53 pm
@hingehead,
See? Walls work.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2015 08:41 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

See? Walls work.

Look how amped up the EU bosses are about walls. They know walls work is the reason. In the last month of so some walls have been built, and the tide of invaders always shifts after they are finished....how can anyone with a brain maintain that walls dont work to protect borders? So is the only argument then against walls then that I am supposed to be morally offended at the notion of protecting what is mine? ****. That.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 09:15 am
Well, I just attempted to sit through the GOP convention, and it was so embarrassing I turned it off.

Trump, defending Paul's accusation that he's made fun of candidates' appearances: "Hey, I haven't made fun of your appearance, and there's a lot of material there."

I can't believe this is serious.

A presidential campaign. smh
snood

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 10:08 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Well, I just attempted to sit through the GOP convention, and it was so embarrassing I turned it off.

Trump, defending Paul's accusation that he's made fun of candidates' appearances: "Hey, I haven't made fun of your appearance, and there's a lot of material there."

I can't believe this is serious.

A presidential campaign. smh

You mean GOP debate, not convention, right? Also, were you watching a recorded replay? Because what you're describing happened in their first debate, back in August.
Lash

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 04:50 pm
@snood,
Ugh. I'm going to chalk that up to too early in the morning... Yes, the debate. On youtube.

I've grown up watching political debates, and I have a hard time admitting how low Trump's sleazy presence and rhetoric takes the entire proceeding. It's like a pack of desperate, incompetent used car salesmen wrangling.