edgarblythe

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 06:31 pm
The lame term Bernie bot was invented to insult Bernie supporters, because they had no good issues to use against him.
revelette2

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 06:34 pm
@edgarblythe,
Pretty sure Hillarybot has been thrown in just as much.
revelette2

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 06:41 pm
@ossobuco,
Yeah, I have been, mostly frustration, I could go on, but, it would just add to the mix. I think both sides have been testy lately. Kind of like two opposing protesters throwing names and insults across the way. Both sides think the other did it first, more, and worse.

Thanks, btw.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 07:16 pm
@revelette2,
Would you like to count?

I haven't seen the term Hillarybot here. The term Berniebot has been used several times in the past few pages of this thread.
revelette2

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 07:28 pm
@maxdancona,
Whatever, max, Lash has thrown out the term Ad Nauseam along with every other derogatory term she can think of to cast Hillary supporters in a critical light.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 07:33 pm
@revelette2,
I have taken a lot more than I have given. That's not surprising... I haven't personally attacked anyone.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 07:35 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Would you like to count?

I haven't seen the term Hillarybot here. The term Berniebot has been used several times in the past few pages of this thread.

Much as they call Bernie people sexist. They have no real grounds for attack, so they make up these terms.
engineer

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 07:40 pm
@edgarblythe,
Yep, no one uses terms like "Clintonista" around here.

http://able2know.org/topic/275712-166#post-6162188
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 07:44 pm
@engineer,
I will use terms like that any time I like. Has nothing to do with the remarks I just posted.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 07:50 pm
@engineer,
I want to tell you that I usually don't subscribe to weird name changes like Repugs, Shillary, Hitlery etc, but I've seen members here use Berniebros, Berniebots, Berniacs, etc, so I followed suit.

I saw it before I did it.
snood

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 08:00 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

I want to tell you that I usually don't subscribe to weird name changes like Repugs, Shillary, Hitlery etc, but I've seen members here use Berniebros, Berniebots, Berniacs, etc, so I followed suit.

You're a godamned liar. You began hurling invective at anyone not steeped to the gills in Bernie VERY early on. You, more than ANYONE.

I guess it's a good sign you're trying to lie about it. At least you have enough common decency left to be ashamed of your long slime trail.
Lash

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 08:12 pm
@Lash,
...because I definitely criticize the character or shifting "platforms" of a candidate because that's the basis on which they run for office and beg our votes, but juvenile name-calling for the sake of spewing names... though I see it all over the place here, I disrespect it, so I don't do it unless goaded by those who embrace it. Often.

That's just me. Smile

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 08:19 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

As lash points out, Bernie bro and such terms have been bandied about all over these forums before I made the post referenced a few posts back. I post about Bernie's accomplishments and the Democratic Party's propensity to act like Republicans and cheating more than anything else.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 08:38 pm
@snood,
Spot. On.

I've never written the term berniebot before this, although I've seen hillarybot or similar DOZENS of times.

I've used #bernieorbust a lot of times, but Lash has used that term to idiotically identify herself MANY times.

Maybe we'll all stop with the name calling now that the Hillary is the presumptive nominee.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 08:47 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

Yep, no one uses terms like "Clintonista" around here.

http://able2know.org/topic/275712-166#post-6162188

If I may digress somewhat, for what it's worth, the term "Sandernista" isn't meant as an insult, and it's the only cutesy term I recall ever using to describe Bernie's supporters. It fits, because the Contra War seems like just the sort of thing Bernie's supporters would have protested in the 1980's. (Of course, in those days -- my early childhood -- it was just one of those stories on the news which made little sense.)
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2016 08:49 pm
@Lash,
Quote Lash:
Quote:

Is that the latest nonsensical Sovereign Citizen line designed to get the defendant out of trouble, (none of which ever work?)
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2016 12:40 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
The more Hillary supporters attack Bernie supporters, the worse off Hillary will do. I will be curious to see how she deals with the fact that her own supporters are hurting her election chances.

Not to worry. They will downthumb the Trump supporters until they disappear from sight.

Oh wait... That doesn't work in real life.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2016 04:37 am
Looking good in Pennsylvania!

http://usuncut.com/news/bernie-sanders-philadelphia/
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2016 05:07 am
@snood,
You've been using the term "Bernie bot" since last year, Snood, in one nasty post after another. You've been pretty toxic...

snood wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

I have never directed personal remarks at you, other than to wonder why you direct such at me.

How old are you, edgar? You reckon if I apologized for my grievous offense you could get over it? I still maintain that you have suggested I'm stupid and lazy for not being a Bernie bot, but what have we got to do for you to get past being butt hurt?

http://able2know.org/topic/275712-88#post-6098491
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2016 06:00 am
@revelette2,
After I began seeing Berniacs, Berniebros, berniebots, et al and read how Bernie supporters owe it to the party (which many of us aren't even a member) to vote for HRC, and in light of the fact that you and practically every other Hillary supporter here claims I'm lying about my political preference, you're damn right I say hillarybot. Big ******* deal, hypocritical whiner.

You pathetic hypocrites love to dish it out, lol, and then you feign childish indignation when your bullshit is returned to you. It's becoming bizarre entertainment- and it really closely identified the group of you to your morally bankrupt leader.
0 Replies