When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

glitterbag

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 12:16 am
@Builder,
Well, another country heard from, literally, another country. Those of us who are citizens who live, vote and pay taxes in the US are grateful to the irritating Aussie for being the exception that proves the rule.
Blickers

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 01:12 am
@giujohn,
Quote giujohn:
Quote:
For the server and not just a single account to be hacked, an attacker needs to have the ability to monitor more than a single account. That would mean administrator or administrator-like access, or broader, system-wide monitoring

If they've got into one account they've gotten into all of them... Who's the liar now?

You're a riot, you know that? If you quote something from a source, you're supposed to give the source and the link. You just quoted The Hill, no link, then added your own conclusion, (which is contradicted by your Hill quote), at the end without bothering to separate it from the quote. Sneaky little guy, aren't you.

Anyway, the first two sentences up there is by The Hill, which plainly states that there is no reason to believe that if Bill Clinton's staffer's Email was hacked that Hillary's Email account was hacked. Then you posted your own opinion that this means that Hillary's Email account was hacked, even though The Hill plainly stated there was no evidence it was. And to foul things up even more, you never used quotes or a quote back so the reader can tell when The Hill quote ended and your raggedly-ass, inaccurate comment began.

So the answer is....you're still the liar. For saying that the FBI said that Hillary's Email account was hacked, and the FBI made plain that they had no such evidence.
Builder

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 03:29 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Well, another country heard from, literally, another country.

Oh!... you're finally gettin globalism over the ditch. So wonderful, isn't it?

That we can all share our greivances in the one spot?
bobsal u1553115

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 04:59 am
http://i64.tinypic.com/20pojb.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 05:01 am
@Builder,
Can you please, please leave your snarky unresponsive comments to yourself?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 05:02 am
@Blickers,
Gooey is nothing if he isn't a dishonest "debater".
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 05:22 am
@Blickers,
Wrong again... The implication is not just one account was hacked which means they have administrator access.
Blickers

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 10:33 am
@giujohn,
Quote giujohn:
Quote:
For the server and not just a single account to be hacked, an attacker needs to have the ability to monitor more than a single account. That would mean administrator or administrator-like access, or broader, system-wide monitoring

If they've got into one account they've gotten into all of them... Who's the liar now?

The words in normal type are the words of The Hill article you quoted. It clearly says that even though Bill Clinton's female staffer had an Email account on the server Hillary used, there still would be a big step for the phishing program to get past before Hillary's Email account was hacked, and there was no evidence that this happened.

The words in italics-italics that I put in-are your words that you posted in normal type which contradicts the conclusion of the very The Hill article you are quoting. Worse still, by posting your words in normal type right along with the quote from The Hill article, you are purposely saying that your words were The Hill's words. That's just a lie on your part. So who's the liar now? You.
giujohn

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 01:06 pm
@Blickers,
Of course those were my words...any idiot can see that. What you ain't getting is there is trace evidence that other accounts had at least attempts if not full access but the FBI claims not to be able to say for sure. So let me say this one more time...IF THEY GOT INTO ONE THEY GOT INTO ALL...of course they had admin access...what's the point of hacking one freaking account of a lowly staffer.
Blickers

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 01:13 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Of course those were my words...any idiot can see that.

Really? Then why did you purposely try to hide your own comment in the quote from The Hill? That's why you purposely avoided the use of quote boxes and quote marks-so that you can try to sneak your own commentary under the guise of quoting someone.

Quote giujohn:
Quote:
So let me say this one more time...IF THEY GOT INTO ONE THEY GOT INTO ALL...

Your source doesn't seem to think so. The FBI doesn't seem to think so. That's why you sneaked your own sentence saying this onto the quote from The Hill-because if it's from The Hill, people might believe it. If it's from you, (which it was), nobody is going to believe it.
giujohn

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 01:24 pm
@Blickers,
Old bullshit like the article would have ended with..so who's the liar now? Your just pissed cuz when I originally posted about Tor you said i was a liar and then you saw you were wrong and focused on my ending comment as a way to deflect your embarrassment...you are so transparent. And if I don't use the quote box tough ****...deal with it. As I said any idiot could figure it out...you did.
Blickers

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 01:35 pm
@giujohn,
Quote giujohn:
Quote:
Your just pissed cuz when I originally posted about Tor you said i was a liar and then you saw you were wrong and focused on my ending comment as a way to deflect your embarrassment...you are so transparent. And if I don't use the quote box tough ****...deal with it. As I said any idiot could figure it out...you did.

If the FBI said that Hillary's Email account was hacked, (they didn't), that would carry some weight.

If the Hill said that Hillary's Email account was hacked, (they didn't), that would carry maybe one tenth that weight.

If giujohn says that Hillary's Email account was hacked, (you did), that doesn't carry any weight at all. Which is try you are trying to disguise your own worthless conclusion by pretending it was part of the Hill's article.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 01:39 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
Re: giujohn (Post 6261344)
Quote giujohn:
Quote:

Your just pissed cuz when I blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ...... blah blah .

You can tell when gooey realizes he lost the argument, he blah blah blah blah blah blahs.
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 02:12 pm
EXACTLY!!!
bobsal u1553115

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 02:14 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Re: bobsal u1553115 (Post 6261380)
EXACTLY!!!

And you can admit it. That's the first step, Barney!!!!!!

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 04:24 pm
That's a bogus anonymous communique, rl, you do know that, right?
izzythepush

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 04:51 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
What do you think? He takes David Icke seriously. That's all you need to know.
reasoning logic

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 05:41 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
That's a bogus anonymous communique, rl

He seems anonymous to me. Do you know who he is?
0 Replies

parados

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 07:00 am
@giujohn,
Quote:

Accessing one email account is NOT accessing them all. When someone has the password of an email account they can only access that account. They can not access any other email accounts with that password.

I won't call you a liar but you are proving you are pretty stupid if you aren't lying.

parados

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 07:08 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
What you ain't getting is there is trace evidence that other accounts had at least attempts

What you don't get is that attempts are not the same thing as access. If I check my computer logs, I see attempts to break in all the time. Script kiddies run programs that try to do that. Those attempts don't mean they had access.

Quote:
So let me say this one more time...IF THEY GOT INTO ONE THEY GOT INTO ALL...of course they had admin access...what's the point of hacking one freaking account of a lowly staffer.
Wow. Based on your idiotic statements here, I can only assume your computer has been hacked and is part of a bot net. I guess the only reason they haven't drained your bank accounts is because you don't have any money to begin with. You clearly don't seem to understand the first thing about why someone would want to hack a single email account.
0 Replies