When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

giujohn

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 08:21 am
@parados,
I see...so someone from a Russian intelligence agency using the Tor program is wasting their time hacking one lowly Clinton staffers account??? If I'm stupid then you are incredibly naive.
revelette2

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 08:52 am
@giujohn,
So, what are they doing with those supposed hacked emails? Holding on to them for souvenirs? They successfully hacked the state department and the DNC. They did not hack into her personal server email account or else they would have released it to the public like they have been with the DNC hacked data. They have not, nor will they.
giujohn

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 08:56 am
@revelette2,
Wait for it... can you say October surprise?
Blickers

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 09:05 am
@giujohn,
That Tor program is used to hack millions of accounts. It's being sent all over the web to everybody. You're acting like that Clinton staffer is the target of some top secret Russkie operation to worm their way into Mrs. Clinton's server, when millions of people are being sent Tor.
giujohn

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 09:15 am
@Blickers,
Oh of course not... Why would Putin want to get into Hillary's email server... They're great friends he would never want to do her any harm... That little kerfluffle when she was meddling in the Russian elections rolled right off his back he doesn't want any Revenge.
maporsche

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 09:29 am
I know for a fact that if I hack my buddy's GMAIL account then I've successfully and basically hacked all of google.

That makes total sense right?
0 Replies

Blickers

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 09:36 am
@izzythepush,
Quote izzy:
Quote:
What do you think? He takes David Icke seriously. That's all you need to know.

Believe it or not, I could take the David Icke stuff, nutty as it is. What gets me is that reasoning logic will enter into a subject with perhaps one comment on the subject. When that one on-topic comment is responded to, he will then say in the next post something like, "Don't you think the real problem here is your failure to comprehend others' perspectives", followed by a half hour video that doesn't have squat to do the topic but which he uses to "remedy" your perceived perspective recognition problem. Like reasoning logic is some kind of counselor who is here to help you expand your consciousness. What a twit.
Blickers

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 09:39 am
@giujohn,
Quote giujohn:
Quote:
Oh of course not... Why would Putin want to get into Hillary's email server...

The Tor program is all over the internet. It might be on your computer right now. You think Putin is personally monitoring every response to those "We'll Show You How To Grow A Bigger One Just Click Here" Emails blanketing the net?
giujohn

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 09:42 am
@Blickers,
Ever heard of prism or xkeystoke??
If you believe for one minute that Putin doesn't have every single solitary one of her emails and will give to Julian Assange what he needs to sink her candidacy, then I have a timeshare you might be interested in in Somalia.
DrewDad

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 10:24 am
@Blickers,
TOR basically anonymizes traffic. (It prevents the other end from knowing your real IP address.)

US government agencies have contributed to its development:

https://www.torproject.org/about/sponsors.html.en

Kinda ridiculous for people to freak out about it. ZOMG!!!1!! TOR!
0 Replies

Blickers

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 10:31 am
@giujohn,
All talk, nothing to back it up.
Meanwhile, the only reason you are on here is to concentrate on "the Email issue" which is not really important, because Trump has flat out said that he's going to implement Vladimir Putin's foreign policy and have the US withdraw from NATO. This leaves Eastern Europe helpless to prevent the Russian tanks from coming in to reclaim their Eastern European Empire which they were forced to give up when they went broke in 1991. Just a reminder, here's a few scenes to illustrate what happens when Eastern European nations don't have NATO to back them up:

Hungary 1956:
http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah279/LeviStubbs/Hungary%201956%20pic%202_zpsqlqornou.jpg

Czechoslovakia 1968:
http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah279/LeviStubbs/Czechoslavakia%201968_zpsggd2llgc.jpg

According to Trump, a replay of this is perfectly all right.
georgeob1

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 10:44 am
@Blickers,
You are very quick to accuse others of deliberate lies, but at the same time very loose with the facts in your own assertions in making your arguments.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 10:54 am
@Blickers,
Oh yes he does that a lot. I do think he's the most clueless individual on A2K. And there's some pretty stiff competition.
0 Replies

parados

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 12:02 pm
@giujohn,
Once again. You prove you don't know the first thing about why people hack email accounts.

It doesn't get you into a server. It allows you to send out emails that you hope other people will open because it is coming from someone they know. You can then attach malware to those emails. It infects the personal computers of those opening the emails. It in no way affects the email server unless someone with administrator access is opening their personal emails on that machine.
0 Replies

parados

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 12:04 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
That Tor program is used to hack millions of accounts. It's being sent all over the web to everybody

Tor is a way to anonymize your location when using the internet. It is not a program being sent to anyone. It just strips out all the identifying information and your location when you use it making it almost impossible to trace.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 01:18 pm
@giujohn,
I think the October surprise is that somehow the Clintons conned tRump into running so Hillary will have a landslide victory in November. I think tRump will drop out in shame and scandal and the GOP will collapse over whether Pence or Cruz will be the party face on one of the largest margins of victory ever experienced by a Democratic candidate. And to think: we'll have Donald tRump to thank for it.

Makes me glad to be an American.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 01:22 pm
@giujohn,
And if you don't think that Obama has HIS hands on everything that crosses Putin's desk electronically, and most of the paper - you're naive.
0 Replies

revelette2

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 02:24 pm
Save the Republican Party: Vote for Clinton
0 Replies

revelette2

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 02:29 pm
Analysis: Beginning of the end of the presidential race
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 02:32 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I hope you're right about Trump's running will destroy the GOP. We need to replace the GRIDLOCK republican congress sooner than later, and Trump will be the cornerstone of that destruction.