When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

ossobucotemp

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 01:31 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Thank you for that one! I've heard of RuPaul as a name but have had no clue about him, tv-less soul that I have been for years.

Just looked up Drag Race..

Right on, RuPaul.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 02:25 pm
http://www.forbes.com/sites/charlestiefer/2016/09/02/three-major-ways-the-fbi-report-on-clinton-emails-strongly-establishes-her-trustworthiness/#6d835b96659b
RABEL222

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 02:27 pm
If Finn can post his bogus conservative sites we can post our truthful Liberal sites.
reasoning logic

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 06:06 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
If Finn can post his bogus conservative sites we can post our truthful Liberal sites

I would love to see such a site, do such sites exist?
0 Replies

giujohn

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 07:25 pm
@RABEL222,
Oh boy this one is rich...Hillary only fucked up 10 emails that were classified at the highest levels...and my gosh that's only a small fraction of all the emails that Hillary fucked up so why should she be charged?? TEN CLASSIFIED AT THE HIGHEST SECURITY LEVEL..SHE EXPOSED OUR NATIONS MOST SENSITVE INFORMATION TO BAD ACTORS AND SHE SHOULDNT BE CHARGED???

Since when did it become a matter of degrees?? And those who don't think it's a big deal and want her as potus haven't just been drinking the green koolaid they have overdosed on it and are ******* comatose.
reasoning logic

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 07:39 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Oh boy this one is rich...Hillary only fucked up 10 emails that were classified at the highest levels...and my gosh that's only a small fraction of all the emails that Hillary fucked up so why should she be charged??

Do you think Trump is a better choice? Do you think there could be a possibility that they are friends? Could it be like wrestlers? All show?

giujohn

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 07:42 pm
@reasoning logic,
I've had my suspicions... At this point I just don't know all I know is I would vote for anyone including Daffy Duck over Hillary Clinton any day
Blickers

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 07:50 pm
@giujohn,
You complain that Hillary MIGHT have exposed 10 Emails to enemy hands, although no record exists that actually occurred. Meanwhile, your boy Trump has publicly proclaimed that if elected he is going to implement Vladimir Putin's foreign policy for America and withdraw from NATO. Russia has always hated NATO since the end of WWII, for NATO is all that protected Western Europe from being overrun by Russia like Eastern Europe was. To make matters even worse, Eastern Europe was forced into Russia's economic orbit, which meant shortages, waiting on lines for basic things to be delivered, and a hopelessly behind standard of living compared to the West. When Russia itself went broke in 1991 and had to let those Eastern European countries like Poland and Czechoslovakia go free, they all joined NATO to prevent Russia from taking them back. With the US out of NATO, Russia's immense military machine can just roll right through Eastern Europe and not only take them all back, but they will be in position to move into Western Europe as well. In short, America's hard won victory in the Cold War will be handed by Trump right over to Vladimir Putin without a shot being fired.

And you're worried about the national security because of a few Emails when Trump is announcing he's giving away the store to our enemy as soon as he takes office?
reasoning logic

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 07:52 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
I've had my suspicions... At this point I just don't know all I know is I would vote for anyone including Daffy Duck over Hillary Clinton any day

Me too. I do not recall Daffy being as antisocial as Hitlary or Donald.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 07:57 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
You complain that Hillary MIGHT have exposed 10 Emails to enemy hands

I don't think any one thinks that Hitlary was carless and might have exposed many emails but I do know our FBI has stated this as being true.
Blickers

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 08:21 pm
@reasoning logic,
Not the point. The conservatives are complaining that Hillary MIGHT have carelessly allowed, unintentionally, the enemies of this nation to get a small intelligence advantage by reading some classified Emails. Meanwhile, Trump has announced he's GIVING AWAY American national security over to Russia as soon as he takes office, by withdrawing from NATO. NATO has kept Americans and the free world safe from Russia for over sixty years, and he's abandoning it to please his friend Vladimir Putin.

Compared to that, a few Emails are nothing.
reasoning logic

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 08:25 pm
@Blickers,

Quote:
Compared to that, a few Emails are nothing.

The truth can be very inconvenient to our confirmation biases at times.

The truth can be very inconvenient at times.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 08:42 pm
Quote:
Aren't you able to converse like a normal human being? It doesn't appear so.

Do you consider trump supporters to be normal human beings or would you consider them to be different because they see reality differently than you?
farmerman

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 08:49 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
At this point I just don't know all I know is I would vote for anyone including Daffy Duck over Hillary Clinton any day
Thats The brilliant analyses that Ive grown to xpect from you Barney
reasoning logic

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 08:54 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Thats The brilliant analyses that Ive grown to xpect from you Barney

You do realize that this subject may be outside of your field of expertise?
0 Replies

Blickers

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 08:57 pm
@reasoning logic,
I'm talking about you. I mean that you are not able to converse about any subject for more than a post or two before you start asking unrelated philosophical questions that have nothing to do with the subject, and then post some lengthy propaganda video to further "instruct" the member about something unrelated to the subject at hand.

You don't actually post about anything. You engage in psycho-babble and compulsive video posting.
glitterbag

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 09:30 pm
That's interesting. But I agree with FM, compared to your old ravings your current remarks show a tiny bit of progress.
reasoning logic

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 09:32 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
That's interesting. But I agree with FM, compared to your old ravings your current remarks show a tiny bit of progress.

Do you find antisocial behavior to be progressive behavior?
farmerman

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 09:52 pm
@reasoning logic,
Posting video clips isnt necessarily antisocial, its merely narcissistic floggery
glitterbag

Sat 3 Sep, 2016 09:55 pm
@reasoning logic,
For some people if they can progress from ugly behaviour to mere anti-social commentary I wouldn't call it progressive, but I might say they have moved forward on the scale that measures humanity. But only in infinitesimal moves forward, not in leaps and bounds.