When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

cicerone imposter

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:08 pm
@snood,
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/04/29/gop-suppresses-votes-heritage-president-admits-its-helping-republicans.html
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:11 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
He now says it was a joke, it was in poor taste and sends a bad signal of the kind of President he would be to even joke about something like that. I think he was serious and just didn't realize the ramifications as usual which is also troubling.

Good grief. The Liberals are so desperate. It was obvious that he was making light of Hillary's exposing top secret emails to foreign hackers. For them to pretend that this was some sort of "serious request to Russia" is so ludicrous.
oralloy

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:12 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
I think it was a joke, but I'm not as confident that given the choice that the Russians never obtained State secrets from her server, and them doing so and proving the matter by releasing them, that he would choose the former.

Well, given that it is a virtual certainty that half the governments of the world hacked the server.....
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:13 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Considering that you are among those that have taken comfort in the fact that there is no clear evidence that the server was hacked, if you find that it was, will it change your views about the propriety of her using personal e-mail?

Liberals will always justify and excuse any wrongdoing by other liberals.

That they are relying on such a ludicrous argument as "there is no evidence of hacking" should show how far they will go to excuse wrongdoing by other liberals.

The reason there is no evidence of hacking is because her security was so lax that the hackers were able grab everything without leaving any traces.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:14 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
CLINTON on TRUMP: "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons."

Hillary's histrionics are a bit over the top, but I do worry that when Mr. Trump is elected, we will be on a path to a nuclear war with China.

I don't know how to avoid it though. Electing Mr. Trump is the only way to prevent the Democrats from destroying the Second Amendment.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:15 pm
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:
So has Hillary Clinton given up her candidacy yet?
Just checking.

She'll make a lovely concession speech when Mr. Trump is elected.
0 Replies

snood

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:24 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

revelette2 wrote:
He now says it was a joke, it was in poor taste and sends a bad signal of the kind of President he would be to even joke about something like that. I think he was serious and just didn't realize the ramifications as usual which is also troubling.

Good grief. The Liberals are so desperate. It was obvious that he was making light of Hillary's exposing top secret emails to foreign hackers. For them to pretend that this was some sort of "serious request to Russia" is so ludicrous.

This is really good. The republicans are being represented by a demented charlatan cheeto who can't stop his verbal diarrhea, and from whom party leaders and republican ex-presidents flee as if from the plague...
And the Liberals are the ones who are desperate?

It will suck to be you November 8th. I can't even imagine the mental contortions you and your ilk are going to have to do so that you can think of the drubbing your boy is going to get as a great victory for conservatives. But aided by the Fox echo chamber I'm sure you'll pull it off.
oralloy

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:26 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:
Do you have any opinions of your own? Why all the name-dropping and references ?

Careful. When I confronted him with original thinking where he was unable to simply refer to some liberal writer for his response, Blatham changed the subject by joining in on a horrendous personal attack against me.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:27 pm
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:
Blatham is by far one of the most useful a2k members re providing information, and yes, he has opinions of his own, whether here or in person. He's also able to change them and admit being off base. This compares favorably relative to a fair number of other a2k people.

That's certainly not my experience with him. As soon as I posed a challenge to his thinking where he had to think for himself instead of just saying "I agree with this writer here", he stopped even trying to argue and simply joined in on a horrendous personal attack against me.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Read it and weep:
Quote:
Clinton’s email setup exposed her to hacking.

There’s no evidence that anyone successfully hacked Clinton’s email servers, but they certainly were not impervious to attack. It’s possible that a sophisticated hacker gained access but left no trace.

Comey said the private servers did not have full-time security staff, which are found at government agencies and commercial email providers like Google. Further, he noted that Clinton used her personal email abroad, which could have allowed "hostile actors" to access her account.

Had Clinton used an @state.gov email address, it’s very likely that it would have been hacked, too. In fact, it’s known that Russian actors recently hacked the State Department email system. According to the New York Times, some State Department employees turned to private email addresses at least temporarily in order to avoid Russian hacker disruptions.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/partisan-spin-on-clintons-emails/

It is really silly that the Left uses the fact that her security was so lax that there is no way to tell who hacked her, as an argument that she wasn't hacked.
oralloy

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:30 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
Given the changes Trump has talked about, it should motivate any rational person into voting for Hillary to keep Trump out of office.

I don't agree with many of Mr. Trump's positions, but it is important that we have a president who will prevent the Democrats from taking our guns away.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:31 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
What's stupider or more irrational than voting for the charlatan cheeto?

Good grief. I know that liberals have this goofy shtick about thinking "everyone who disagrees with them is stupid", but it's really silly.

Lots of people understand that we need President Trump to prevent the Democrats from taking away everyone's guns. Nothing stupid about voting for the candidate who will actually uphold the Constitution.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:34 pm
@snood,
snood, oralloy loves to talk about fiction; not facts. According to fact check, there is no evidence anyone hacked into Hillary's email.
snood

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Well, now he's saying that the fact there's no evidence she was hacked only proves definitively she was hacked. Drunk Rolling Eyes Laughing
oralloy

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:36 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
Perhaps, but even scarier is that Trump can say repeatedly that he is ready to pull out of NATO right now and that Putin is a good guy, and not have his poll numbers drop to single digits. Check this short video out, especially from the 0:44 second mark.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJf4JPpb1dg[/youtube]

Where's the outrage?

The Second Amendment is infinitely more important. We have to prevent the Democrats from taking our guns.

Russia is effectively contained now anyway. NATO forces have been deployed to the east. I'm much more worried about a nuclear war with China.

I do see a lot of humor though in the fact that a year ago whenever I pointed out that we faced a severe danger from Russian aggression in the Baltics, and that there were only two ways to head it off, I got all sorts of grief from the liberals on a2k.

Now they are happily supporting the very thing that they used to oppose when I was the one talking about it.
oralloy

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:37 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
Yes, I know. But even where I cite that instance and link the video of the Pa doofus who got foolishly honest, I've never been able to dent a Republican voter's faith that these initiatives are not designed to protect "voter integrity". At least, none have admitted to doubts.

The left is very obviously taking the Pennsylvania guy WAY out of context, and pretty much any conservative is able to see that.

He was saying that Democrats win Pennsylvania by cheating, and that his measure would block Democratic cheating and thereby allow Republicans to have an honest chance of winning.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:38 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
I ought to add here that Laura Ingraham, on hearing today of one (or more) of those three judicial rulings that came down today, tweeted...

"Judges. Judges. Judges"

Meaning - "We conservatives must ensure that judges sitting in courts across the land are conservative judges".

That is indeed vital. The Democrats plan to install judges who oppose the Constitution. Mr. Trump will install judges who will uphold the Constitution.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:41 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
I suppose that means you think they also actually believe other ridiculous lies like, there is a pointed effort by Dem leadership to abolish the 2nd amendment,

No lie there. The Left hates the Constitution and means to abolish our civil rights.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:41 pm
@snood,
Don't you just love his kind of logic? oops, "illogic."
oralloy

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:57 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
And the Liberals are the ones who are desperate?

Their demented ideology is finally headed to the dustbin of history. Mr. Trump will be a two term president, and an extremely successful one at that. The next three presidents after him will also be Republicans, who will continue his legacy.

Even after 20 years of Republican domination, the only way the Democrats will be able to retake power will be by rejecting liberalism and nominating a "Trump-lite" (sort of like how Bill Clinton and Barack Obama only won by becoming Reagan-lite).

I do expect liberalism to temporarily take root on the Democratic party for a couple decades. But that is because when a party faces an extended period out of power they adopt goofy policies. Liberalism will be driven from the Democratic Party before they ever return to power (or else they won't return to power).

snood wrote:
It will suck to be you November 8th.

It is very unlikely that I am wrong. But if I am wrong, it will be OK. The NRA is strong. If Hillary wants to follow Mr. Obama's example and wreck her presidency by futilely expending all of her political capital in attacks against the NRA, the NRA is more than able to handle that.
0 Replies