When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

woiyo

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 01:08 pm
@revelette2,
I believe the FBI's assessment of the case pointing out how Clinton lied to the public, lied to the investigators and failed her oath of office. I also believe Coney that this would be a difficult case to prosecute, but Coney should have left that for Justice Dept to determine. Coney should not be judge and jury.

Face it, you support a corrupt candidate and you are proud of it. Can you admit that?
Baldimo

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 01:15 pm
@snood,
You were in the military Snood, what is your take on the moving of information from the secret network to the public network?
cicerone imposter

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 01:25 pm
@engineer,
hear! hear!
From my observations on Clinton, she has always worked towards bettering the lives of all Americans. She's intelligent, and has knowledge about many subjects in depth. Compared to Donald Trump, she's an angel, a genius, and a scholar.
Trump wants to build a wall between the US and Mexico, ban all Muslims from entering the US, and a narcissist. TRUMP TOWER, TRUMP airplane......me, me, me, me, me......see how rich I am!
0 Replies

maporsche

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 01:36 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

You were in the military Snood, what is your take on the moving of information from the secret network to the public network?

It was a mistake.
Not a criminal mistake, just a political one.
She'll get past it and she'll be our president elect come November 8th.
glitterbag

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 01:50 pm
@maporsche,
You're skipping a few steps. Are you assuming she sent emails to journalists or foreign nationals? Or is it possible she sent email to other State Department personnel. Out of curiosity, how many folks think that any Sec. of State (current or former) has sensitive military secret information that they just flung around. Maybe (and of course this is a wild thought) she was communicating State Department information with people cleared to receive it.

I suppose the next step will be appointing a special prosecutor (what's Ken Starr doing these days) to extend our national nightmare. Trite Gowdy and the rest of his brain trust need another tax payer funded project.
engineer

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 01:53 pm
@woiyo,
woiyo wrote:

I believe the FBI's assessment of the case pointing out how Clinton lied to the public, lied to the investigators and failed her oath of office.

Except that is not at all what the FBI concluded. (Failed to uphold her oath of office? Find me that in the report.) They didn't even conclude she was "negligent" which is the standard for charges.

I was reading an article discussing this, how people with different preconceptions can read the exact same material and draw different conclusion. I'm happy to support Clinton. I don't care about her email server. I'm a lot more interested in her positions versus the alternatives. I know how you feel about her and yes, I support her anyway. Between her and Trump, it's a pretty straight forward vote for me. Even if your take on Clinton was 100% accurate (and I think it is more like 0% accurate), the country will be better off in four years with her than Trump.
RABEL222

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 01:55 pm
@revelette2,
Dont worry about it Rev. Just get a smart phone and look up the words you need in your discussions on a2k.
RABEL222

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 01:58 pm
@woiyo,
If your hero Trump gets in we will be certainly screwed. And probably in more wars than Bush and Chaney got us in so his billionare friends can become richer than ever.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 02:03 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Maybe (and of course this is a wild thought) she was communicating State Department information with people cleared to receive it.

The question is, how did emails with secret info get from the secret network to the public network? Those networks are not connected.
RABEL222

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 02:16 pm
@revelette2,
He should have said there is no evidence of wrong doing. The rest of his bullshyt rant was his republicanism and his hatred of Clintons showing up. Remember the Whitewater to Benghazi investigations. 26 years of investigations and the republicans have only convicted them of lying about sex in the white house. But they will keep on trying in the hope of getting something to stick. All I have to say is Bush and Chaney lied but a republican congress just let it slide because they controlled congress. Than there was Nixon who broke the law, and Ronny Raygun and Iran contra. All these things were illegal but due to presidential pardons they all got off. Most Republicans are hypocritical and bend the truth out of shape as one can see on this site.
cicerone imposter

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 02:50 pm
@RABEL222,
There's that saying, if you keep throwing **** against the barn, some will stick.
You just gotta wonder why they keep throwing **** when they have to handle it and it hasn't stuck for years. They must love living with it.
0 Replies

maporsche

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 03:13 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Quote:
Maybe (and of course this is a wild thought) she was communicating State Department information with people cleared to receive it.

The question is, how did emails with secret info get from the secret network to the public network? Those networks are not connected.

Just wondering if you know anything about networking? Any experience setting one up? Working with one at your job?
Setanta

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 03:16 pm
Did Mrs. Clinton give up yet?

No?

'K, i'll check back later.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 03:18 pm
@RABEL222,
I think revel is one of the smartest persons on the board, trustworthy information greedy and does her homework. I happen to agree with her on many matters, but I also think plenty of posters I don't agree with are sharp. On grammar, hers (does that warrant an apostrophe? I think, no) - she has only gotten better, and mine has only gotten worse. Also, I don't think snood was asking about that in a negative way, revelette. We all vary re our long time environments to deal with. I've had a lot of places to live in/enjoy or not like, but some have stayed in place (relatively). All of us have useful takes.
0 Replies

Builder

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 03:41 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
Just wondering if you know anything about networking? Any experience setting one up? Working with one at your job?

Just wondering if you know anything about encryption, and firewalls, and protocol. Any experience with setting that up? Working with that at your job?
maporsche

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 03:46 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:

Just wondering if you know anything about encryption, and firewalls, and protocol. Any experience with setting that up? Working with that at your job?

Not anymore (not for at least 10 years).
You?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 03:54 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Quote:

No, they are not connected. The same thing goes for the phones, you cannot even call home on a secure line, it's configured differently. It's like trying to use a microwave oven to send emails or call home. But, what the hell, I wouldn't let facts get in the way.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 03:58 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

Baldimo wrote:

Quote:

As a matter of fact, I do. I retired after 32 years with the intelligence community. But, I'm sure you think your imagination more than tops any actual God damn experience I might have had in the States or Overseas.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 04:01 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:

Just a tad, 32 years with NSA and assignments at the White House Sit Rm, State Department and Pentagon. I'm sure my experience pales in comparison with your macho fantasy about your superior savvy crappola.
glitterbag

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 04:03 pm
To be fair, I'm sure a citizen of Australia is read in every morning by either the Joint Chiefs or CIA.
0 Replies