When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

RABEL222

Thu 7 Apr, 2016 09:01 pm
@revelette2,
Isent it hilarious, all the Berniebots call Hillary a liar by posting opinions, no facts, but when I call Bernie a liar for claiming he can get his political promises through a republican house I am called stupid, one of the more pleasant names by the way. Hillary tells it like it is and Bernie promises the moon, which he cant deliver but Hillary is the liar.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Thu 7 Apr, 2016 09:09 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Without them Bernie wouldent be as close to Hillary as he us. Are you sure you want them removed and closed primaries returned.
RABEL222

Thu 7 Apr, 2016 09:13 pm
@Blickers,
The Iran hostage crisis did him in. I have always wondered how much Ronny Raygun and his people had to do with Iran holding onto the hostages until after the election.
Blickers

Thu 7 Apr, 2016 09:27 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote ehBeth:
Quote:
There is no evidence that super-delegates have ever made a difference.

Yes, in 2008 the superdelegates swung over to Obama when he took the lead in the primaries.
Olivier5

Fri 8 Apr, 2016 12:55 am
@snood,
He did NOT fundle this interview. He was right that the govt could be able to split banks as per the Dodd-Frank act.

You guys haven't done your homework. You're not ready to discuss policy on a message board. Educate yourself:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/04/07/upshot/yes-bernie-sanders-knows-something-about-breaking-up-banks.html
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 8 Apr, 2016 02:26 am
@RABEL222,
That is completely unwarranted. Perhaps you are saying i should forfeit my right to express my opinion, and defer to you. I consider your remark about candidates wishing to behead their opponents to be over the top. At no time did i state or suggest that my opinion is "better" than yours on an allegation that i am more intelligent than you. If you have such a resentment, that's your problem, and not mine.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Fri 8 Apr, 2016 02:51 am
@RABEL222,
Losen up, Rabel. Hillarybots do it to me all the time, even for typos.
Setanta

Fri 8 Apr, 2016 05:14 am
@Olivier5,
I'm not a Hillary-bot, you creep, and you don't know nearly as much about the American political situation as you try to pretend you do.
Olivier5

Fri 8 Apr, 2016 05:57 am
@Setanta,
Long time no see. Glad to see you're a full-fledged paranoid douchebag now.
Setanta

Fri 8 Apr, 2016 06:06 am
@Olivier5,
It's not paranoia to notice that immediately after i respond to Rabel's whiny post you jump in with that Hillary-bot bullsh*t. You haven't "seen" me in a long time because you haven't been calling me names. Stop the puerile name-calling, and you will see me no more.

You, along with far too many people in the United States today, don't really know what's crucial for the Democratic Party right now. You're the typical google expert--read a couple of opinion pieces and you claim to know all about it.
Olivier5

Fri 8 Apr, 2016 06:28 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
It's not paranoia to notice that immediately after i respond to Rabel's whiny post you jump in with that Hillary-bot bullsh*t.

In your language, that's a post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy. I was in fact referring to some recent Porsche's (Snood's?) faulting my typos, if you need to know.

When I came here 2 years ago you were already senile. Now you are paranoid. What's next?

Quote:
You, along with far too many people in the United States today, don't really know what's crucial for the Democratic Party right now.

I don't care about what's crucial to the democratic party. Never did... They are a bunch of republicans-lite, for what I know.

I do see the modern repukes -- Trump, Cruz and the rest -- as serious dangers to mankind, AND I'm very impressed by Bernie Sanders. I wish him well.
Setanta

Fri 8 Apr, 2016 06:45 am
@Olivier5,
This is a lie--your stock in trade. This is the post to which i objected:

Olivier5 wrote:

You may have been referring to those who criticized your typos at the end of that post, but you did that after your remark addressed specifically to Rabel.

You're keeping up the nasty personal remarks, largely because that's all you've got going for you when you've not had time to rush over to google to become an instant internet expert. This thread is not about Trump, or Cruz or any other Republican candidate. It's about Mrs. Clinton, and it was predicated initially on the proposition that she carried so much baggage she could not sustain a campaign. That estimation was as well-made as your political expertise.

You're ignorant and opinionated---a common combination which you exemplify so glaringly.
maporsche

Fri 8 Apr, 2016 06:47 am
@Olivier5,
I don't recall faulting your typos.

Liar. Sockpuppets.

Stop it.
McGentrix

Fri 8 Apr, 2016 06:50 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

My son is also voting for his first time.... and already voted for Bernie Sanders.

Although my son got his brainwashing at home from his dad. That is where brainwashing is supposed to happen, right?

I tried really hard, but my desire for them to be free thinkers overrode my desire for them to be Republicans... Go figure.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Fri 8 Apr, 2016 07:04 am
@maporsche,
Ok, maybe Snood then.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Fri 8 Apr, 2016 07:07 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Olivier5 wrote:

You may have been referring to those who criticized your typos at the end of that post, but you did that after your remark addressed specifically to Rabel.

And somehow that proves I was talking about you, huh?...

Narcissic much?
Setanta

Fri 8 Apr, 2016 07:11 am
@Olivier5,
Idiot much? You're a liar and a phony. I may even break my own rule and put you on ignore, because you are also one of those childish shits who always wants to get the last word. Even talking to you online makes me feel filthy.
Olivier5

Fri 8 Apr, 2016 07:27 am
@Setanta,
Do ignore me, punk.
snood

Fri 8 Apr, 2016 08:07 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Do ignore me, punk.

You're just charming your way onto ignore and **** lists all over, aren't you bunkie?
revelette2

Fri 8 Apr, 2016 08:25 am
@Setanta,
Hey, set, don't knock google searches, I have self educated myself that way for going on 20 years. I have learned a lot more than if I never started to participate in forums and searches so I appreciate internet education. I realize it does not compare with real education, but is it is the best way for me to educate myself as I am never going to go to college or anything like that.