When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

snood

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 11:31 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Try one more time.

On this site, more Democrats, in a hyperbolic attempt to minimize all criticism of HRC, trot out Foster's death as a HRC murder.

Where is the legion of Republicans claiming that? You use it to attempt to shut down legitimate criticism.

I only hear it from Democrats; the occasional Republican.

Snood must've done it five times.

I defy you to find me mentioning Vince Foster more than once. And thanks in advance for your apology for using my name disingenuously.
Setanta

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 04:56 pm
@snood,
Lash wrote:
On this site, more Democrats, in a hyperbolic attempt to minimize all criticism of HRC, trot out Foster's death as a HRC murder.

This is one of the most hilariously idiotic claims i've ever read here. How would mentioning Foster's death as a murder by Clinton serve to minimize criticism of Clinton?

Hello . . . hello . . . is there anyone home in there?
Lash

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 04:57 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I've been hearing this drumbeat of Hillary is dishonest and untrustworthy, but people making those claims never point to anything specific. There are suggestions and hints about Vince Foster, Whitewater, Benghazi, emails, mishandling of classified documents but only with the sensational 'possibilities' being offered as a potential 'fact'.

I think this is Gbag's second resurrection of poor dead Vince Foster.
Lash

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 05:01 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Quote:
Someday, people will realize that it does make a difference.

No doubt about it. Also, the exhumed body of Vince Foster will clearly show Hillary's fingernail slashes across his throat. You guys get this stuff right all the time which, I presume, is a consequence of your high quality information sources.

Another Democrat tries to dodge legit criticism by evoking Vince Foster...
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 05:17 pm
Bernie may be a Democrat, but that would be a New Democrat, something which Americans don't understand.
cicerone imposter

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 05:41 pm
@Setanta,
Can you expand on that some? Thx.
0 Replies

Lash

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 05:42 pm
@Setanta,
If someone has a legitimate criticism about you - and you hyperbolize a wildly exaggerated criticism - it serves to minimize the legitimate criticism.

"Oh yeah, I'm a big liar. And I KILLED a guy, too, right?"

The Clinton camp is adept at this.
Setanta

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 05:44 pm
@Lash,
Ah-hahahahahahahahaha . . .

You're reaching now. What have you been smokin'?

EDIT: And, as others here have pointed out, it is the Republican party which is responsible for the Foster legend.
Lash

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 05:54 pm
@Setanta,
The GOP definitely pounced on the theory, but now it is being used by the Clintons and their surrogates as a joke to minimize most of her criticism.

Not reaching at all. Why do we see it here used as such so often? By Democrats?
Setanta

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 05:56 pm
@Lash,
I haven't seen evidence from you that it is being used in that manner at all, let alone "so often."
0 Replies

snood

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 05:59 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

The GOP definitely pounced on the theory, but now it is being used by the Clintons and their surrogates as a joke to minimize most of her criticism.

Not reaching at all. Why do we see it here used as such so often? By Democrats?

Would it make it more digestible for you if they used the ridiculous Benghazi boondoggle or the ridiculous email odyssey instead of the ridiculous Foster foible? Thought not. You're just stuck.
Blickers

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 06:22 pm
@snood,
No, because the Republicans are still in the middle of the Benghazi smear, as Lash illustrates so often. And when you are trying to smear someone despite them being cleared by multiple investigations, it is extremely embarrassing for people to point out that you have tried this before.

Hence, Lash trying to rewrite history by claiming the Democrats started the idea that Vince Foster was murdered by Hillary, which she feels would render bringing up the quite false Vince Foster anti-Hillary smear of the past out of bounds.
Lash

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 06:25 pm
@Blickers,
Jesus Christ, your reading comprehension is horrible.
0 Replies

Lash

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 06:35 pm
Why a hidden server?

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/273930-documents-show-coordination-between-state-clinton

illegal $$$$
0 Replies

Lash

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 08:23 pm
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/22/politics/hillary-clinton-surveillance-brussels/index.html

Hillary Clinton thinks Americans need MORE surveillance.

I'm DONE with her.
snood

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 08:27 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/22/politics/hillary-clinton-surveillance-brussels/index.html

Hillary Clinton thinks Americans need MORE surveillance.

I'm DONE with her.

Promise?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 08:52 pm
@Lash,
Oh noooooooooo!!!!!!! How are we going to break this to secretary/senator Clinton. She will be crushed.
maporsche

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 10:08 pm
@glitterbag,
She just won AZ 61%-37%. A 24% difference.

Bernie spent a TON of money in Arizona. This is an "out-west" state that he needed to win. He's just out of time.
revelette2

Wed 23 Mar, 2016 09:14 am
@Lash,
Quote:
I think this is Gbag's second resurrection of poor dead Vince Foster

She also mentioned Whitewater, Benghazi, emails, mishandling of classified documents as well. There is a reason for that, it is more of the same tactics which has been used by the "vast rightwing conspiracy" since Bill and Hillary Clinton first became nationally known in US politics. Hillary knew what she was talking about when she coined that phrase which has been used against her since she first said it.
0 Replies

revelette2

Wed 23 Mar, 2016 09:20 am
@maporsche,
Aw, but don't you know, the numbers don't look right. Rolling Eyes

Sanders campaign manager: 'There's obviously something wrong with the numbers'

0 Replies