When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

Lash

Sun 20 Mar, 2016 07:11 pm
@snood,
Oh c'mon. You know the difference in an analogy and a summary.
snood

Sun 20 Mar, 2016 10:08 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Oh c'mon. You know the difference in an analogy and a summary.

That sounds reasonable, which is deceptive. You have never been reasonable when it comes to Hillary Clinton...ever. And when you get into 'amen'-ing 5-day crackpot wonders like kodoc or whatever that nimrod's name us, and cozying up to greasy characters like Billrm, it just makes you look desperate for agreement.
Hillary Clinton is never going to be the foul demonic thing you seem to need her to be, no matter how many 25 year old Faux scandals or hyperbolic character slams you dredge up.
Lash

Mon 21 Mar, 2016 01:13 am
@snood,
How about addressing the lies and deceit she's been caught in THIS ELECTION CYCLE? You and the Apology Choir are so busy trying to cover for her, trying to conflate last week's lie with a Vince Foster murder - this is how you ensure her untrustworthy ratings continue to soar. No one trusts her or her dyed in the wool enablers.

People like you are culpable in the Hate Hillary phenomenon.
parados

Mon 21 Mar, 2016 09:17 am
@Lash,
Quote:
How about addressing the lies and deceit she's been caught in THIS ELECTION CYCLE?

How about you address the lies and deceit Bernie has been caught in THIS ELECTION CYCLE?

I find it amazing how you give Bernie a pass for his exaggerations and promises that can't be kept but attack Hillary for lesser transgressions.

It's political season. Politician use hyperbole.
0 Replies

revelette2

Mon 21 Mar, 2016 09:27 am
I have found myself ignoring this thread, there is absolutely little point, we just keep going in circles which seems to get more vicious as times goes on.

I think most of have seen the writing on the wall, Hillary is not going to give up her candidacy, she would be a fool to considering she has more votes than anyone else out there on both sides. Hillary has 4.1 million and Donald has 3.6 million.

Hillary Clinton: “I’ve Gotten More Votes Than Anybody Running On Either Side”

For someone so hated, she ain't doing so bad, must be a lot of hillarybots out there.
maporsche

Mon 21 Mar, 2016 09:38 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

For someone so hated, she ain't doing so bad...

I read a study someplace in the last couple of years that said that women leaders in other countries and in business have generally higher negative ratings than their male counterparts. It's part of the reason that he high negative numbers have never held much sway with me.

There are other subtle ways that things are viewed as a negative for her where they are a positive for men, such as being told to basically smile more and to stop her angry yelling.

It's some of the struggles that female leaders have to deal with in America, and this is long before Hillary came to be a presidential primary candidate in 2008.
revelette2

Mon 21 Mar, 2016 09:48 am
@maporsche,
Quote:
There are other subtle ways that things are viewed as a negative for her where they are a positive for men, such as being told to basically smile more and to stop her angry yelling.

Well, that is certainly true. I mean, look at Bernie, he scowls and yells all the time and we are told he is just passionate.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 21 Mar, 2016 01:24 pm
I just read up on Hillary's speech about Israel. She makes GW Bush seem like a moderate.
ossobuco

Mon 21 Mar, 2016 01:26 pm
@edgarblythe,
That bothers me too.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 21 Mar, 2016 02:08 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
I have found myself ignoring this thread, there is absolutely little point, we just keep going in circles which seems to get more vicious as times goes on.

Too few voices and far too many posts where the subject is another poster and where the tone is mean. It seems as if the talk radio, Ann Coulter style of political "discourse" has seeped into this community in ways folks don't even realize. It's a real pity.
0 Replies

Lash

Mon 21 Mar, 2016 05:45 pm
@edgarblythe,
She hawkier than he is on several issues.
edgarblythe

Mon 21 Mar, 2016 05:48 pm
@Lash,
But it's to be swept under the rug, I guess.
0 Replies

Lash

Mon 21 Mar, 2016 05:49 pm
@revelette2,
It doesn't hurt that the DNC and Hillary's paymasters have blocked Bernie from getting legitimate airtime - and the DNC bent over backward to make sure the very few Dem debates would go largely unseen.

He's been fighting the media and the DNC. Another reason people hate Hillary.

Voters were suppressed and Bernie Sanders was pushed to the back of the bus.

Bernie's voters will never forget.
snood

Mon 21 Mar, 2016 07:16 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

It doesn't hurt that the DNC and Hillary's paymasters have blocked Bernie from getting legitimate airtime - and the DNC bent over backward to make sure the very few Dem debates would go largely unseen.

He's been fighting the media and the DNC. Another reason people hate Hillary.

Voters were suppressed and Bernie Sanders was pushed to the back of the bus.

Bernie's voters will never forget.

Hopefully they aren't all equally destructive with their grudge.
0 Replies

Blickers

Mon 21 Mar, 2016 07:20 pm
@Lash,
Quote Lash:
Quote:
You and the Apology Choir are so busy trying to cover for her, trying to conflate last week's lie with a Vince Foster murder - this is how you ensure her untrustworthy ratings continue to soar.

You just revealed yourself again. Vince Foster wasn't murdered, he committed suicide. Right wing nutjobs said he was murdered and the very next day our local talk radio station was full of callers saying not IF-but WHY he was murdered. And the Republicans had five investigations into it, and they came up with zilch, and for years they stated that Hillary murdered Vince Foster as if it was an agreed upon fact.

The fact that you referred to the Vince Foster murder shows you're the same Lash now as you were then.

Yeah, no wonder you don't want the subject of Vince Foster brought up-the Republicans are trying the same thing and they can't have folks reminding people that they pulled the exact same thing before.
Lash

Mon 21 Mar, 2016 09:46 pm
@Blickers,
Wrong, doofus. You people are constantly framing it as 'a Hillary murder.' You're trying too hard.
Blickers

Mon 21 Mar, 2016 10:09 pm
@Lash,
The Democrats are framing Vince Foster's suicide as murder? You have a defective memory. The Republicans like you came up with that one-and stuck to it after investigation after investigation, (five in total), proved it baseless.

Now you are trying it again.
Lash

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 05:08 am
@Blickers,
Try one more time.

On this site, more Democrats, in a hyperbolic attempt to minimize all criticism of HRC, trot out Foster's death as a HRC murder.

Where is the legion of Republicans claiming that? You use it to attempt to shut down legitimate criticism.

I only hear it from Democrats; the occasional Republican.

Snood must've done it five times.
Blickers

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 08:26 am
@Lash,
Quote Lash:
Quote:
Democrats, in a hyperbolic attempt to minimize all criticism of HRC, trot out Foster's death as a HRC murder.

Democrats don't "trot out Foster's death as a HRC murder". We point to the years-long attempt by conservatives to characterize Foster's suicide as a murder committed by Hillary, despite five investigations concluding Foster did indeed commit suicide and was not murdered at all, as a perfect example of what conservatives like yourself are trying again.

Five investigations of the Vince Foster suicide and the conservatives still claimed that Hillary murdered him.

Four investigations into Benghazi and the conservatives still claim that Hillary lied during the investigation to cover herself. The parallels are right there, the conservatives are counting that the whole country is as addlepated as their base and simply doesn't remember that they pulled the same thing before.

cicerone imposter

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 09:59 am
@Blickers,
Not surprising when we count the number of times the republicans tried to overturn Obamacare. Bunch of children wasting our taxes.
0 Replies