When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

cicerone imposter

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 05:38 pm
@Lash,
Some of the disturbing facts from the Washington Times article.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/2/clinton-foundations-sweden-fundraising-arm-cashed-/?page=all
0 Replies

snood

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 05:53 pm
From the Wikipedia article on the Washington Times:

In a 2008 Harper's Magazine, Thomas Frank linked the Times to the modern American conservative movement, saying:
There is even a daily newspaper—the Washington Times—published strictly for the movement's benefit, a propaganda sheet whose distortions are so obvious and so alien that it puts one in mind of those official party organs one encounters when traveling in authoritarian countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_Times
ehBeth

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 05:55 pm
@snood,
given the source, not much of a surprise eh
snood

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 05:59 pm
@ehBeth,
Yeah, the Hillary haters will quote right from the most noxious rightwing rags, as if their stories about Hillary will be in any way fair or credible.
0 Replies

maporsche

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 06:15 pm
@Lash,
This "news" is 9 months old!!! I have a feeling that people just aren't going to care. What do you think?
Lash

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 06:46 pm
@maporsche,
I thought you might be right until the techie who cooked her homebrew asked for and was granted immunity. Now, I think there is another shoe poised to drop.

Of course, Clinton apologists probably don't care if they have a child harem chained to the basement walls, but decent people do care if she was trying to hide more of her corruption. The entire Sanders movement is predicated on a deep hatred for corruption in politics. It DOES matter to a large swath of the American public.
Lash

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 06:53 pm
Fun and games with Bill and Hill.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
glitterbag

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 08:40 pm
@Lash,
Is it very painful Lash?
Blickers

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 08:46 pm
@Lash,
People have been ignoring the Right's anti-Clintonism since they had the nerve to end the Republican's grip on the White House in 1992. Republican investigation after Republican investigation and the only thing that came out is that Bill had an affair with a new college graduate and didn't own up to it.

Besides, it's gotten to be so much fun watching Clinton haters go all foamy at the mouth when you tell them you still don't hate Clinton.
snood

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 09:25 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
Of course, Clinton apologists probably don't care if they have a child harem chained to the basement walls

On the other hand, Hillary haters wouldn't miss a rabble rousing, **** stirring beat if Hillary was exonerated (of course first she'd have to be charged with something) in every court in the world by every authority existent.
0 Replies

Lash

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 10:06 pm
@Blickers,
It's gotta be weird, constantly forced by some misguided loyalty to continually pretend not to see the elephant in the room.

Hey.

There's an elephant in the room.

Lash

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 10:11 pm
@glitterbag,
Are you kidding? To see news agencies finally reporting on these two has been a long time coming.

I Would imagine the only people it hurts is those who believed they were icons of virtue. Must be killing those idiots.
glitterbag

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 10:23 pm
@wojo,
wojo wrote:

Quote:
Selling arms to an ally in the Mideast is hardly a damning piece of evidence of anything other than we support our allies.

No. But covering it up means something, at least, it is what she does best.

Well I hate to call anyone an uninformed idiot, but these arms sales have been going on since Christ was a Corporal. Nixon did it, so did Gerald Ford, Bush 41, Bush 43. Sadly, our home grown idiots seem to think Hillary initiates these sales. She doesn't and previous Secretaries of didn't do it either. It's a combination of efforts by the White House, DOD, State and several other branches. WoJo, please don't assume every silly idea floated by anti-democrat or anti-republican zealots actually have a grasp on reality. Do a little research and figure out what is really happening. You can still hate Hillary, but remember she didn't kidnap the Lindberg baby.
RABEL222

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 10:31 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
she didn't kidnap the Lindberg baby.

Of course she did. She climbed the latter and bill drove the git away car. Havent you read any history. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 10:56 pm
@Lash,
Huh, I might want Icons of virtue as a spiritual leader but not as an elected representative. Don't forget, I like Bernie, but you're getting kind of creepy and obsessed about Hillary Clinton. What's the real problem, does she remind you of a teacher who embarrassed you for unsavory bad personal hygiene in class?

That must have been terrible. tsk tsk tsk, bless your heart sugar.

0 Replies

Blickers

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 11:00 pm
@Lash,
Quote Lash:
Quote:
It's gotta be weird, constantly forced by some misguided loyalty to continually pretend not to see the elephant in the room.

Trouble is, you righties have claimed 100 times there is an elephant in the room, and so far all there has been was one Lewinsky. Everybody has stopped paying attention to what you tell us.
0 Replies

Lash

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 11:01 pm
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0&referer=http://able2know.org/topic/275175-231

The only zealots in this story are the establishment Democrats who don't care how corrupt the Clintons are.

And, it's pretty fuckingly creatively corrupt.

Here is part of what this entire email debacle was intended to cover up.

Blickers

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 11:04 pm
@Lash,
Righties have been claiming corruption since 1992. So far, all there's been is one Lewinsky.

Nobody pays attention to your accusations.
Lash

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 11:12 pm
@Blickers,
The sad lemmings are pretending not to listen... But all the papers are printing it and home brew boy has immunity.

Enough of the story is out.

They are dirty as ****, and they're going down. All you pathetic apologists better get into therapy. Your alternative reality bubble is bursting.
glitterbag

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 11:39 pm
@Lash,
Well I guess if everybody is talking about it, it has to be true. So Lash, would you bet your life on rumors? You can insert every variation of the words ****, *******, fuckety **** **** but it only means you have a limited vocabulary. It doesn't make your suspicions true.