When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

Blickers

Fri 4 Mar, 2016 11:48 pm
@Lash,
Sad sack righties have been claiming that the Clintons killed Vince Foster, that they killed 20 other people, and all rest of the nonsense. You become increasingly pathetic with each post. Bill Clinton went to the Oval Office and delivered 8 years of peace and prosperity. 16 Million Full Time jobs created.

The only things the Right has delivered is wars and recessions. And lots of Clinton hate stories that never work out.
Lash

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 12:51 am
@Blickers,
It's working out now.

Blickers

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 01:05 am
@Lash,
That's what they said for Vince Foster, supposedly 20 other murders, Whitewater, and all the rest. All this alcoholic like accusation has gone on for a quarter century-and then you wonder why most folks don't pay attention.
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:09 am
@glitterbag,
My suspicions are being proven in a wide variety of news reports. Your denial doesn't make it go away.

Not rumors; facts you're still hiding from.
maporsche

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:15 am
@Lash,
Almost a YEAR old. I have a feeling that nobody will care. What do you think?
0 Replies

maporsche

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:19 am
@Lash,
You're posting articles that are from early 2015. It's NOT working out now. It didn't work out then. You posting from whatever anti-HIllary site you're visiting doesn't make it massive public opinion.

You're really making Bernie Sanders supporters look bad. I've said that I'm willing to vote for Bernie in the general, I would be excited to....you and other people like you are making me much less excited. You are running the risk of alienating the very people you'll need to win the election if Bernie can pull off a miracle and beat Hillary.

You're like Trump supporters; equally annoying.
engineer

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:28 am
@Lash,
Quote:
My suspicions are being proven in a wide variety of news reports.

Only if you squint your eyes just right and turn your head. Just about everyone here, including the Sanders supporters, have pointed out the holes in your "proof", but it seems to go nowhere. So why Clinton? What is it about her that makes you so irrational? You're not even talking about Sanders anymore. Have you met her in person? Did she kick your dog? Burn your Bible?
Lash

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:29 am
@maporsche,
My opinion of Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with Bernie Sanders.

Most of the articles are quite recent. Some provide background. Since you and Hillary's amen corner pretend like these events haven't taken place, I'll continue to share them.
parados

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:50 am
@Lash,
Your suspicions are being supported by you failing to read what is actually in the reports/stories you keep linking to.

There is a difference between speculation and facts. For instance, the State Department does have to sign off on foreign ownership of uranium assets but State is NOT the only department that does so. Clinton gave a speech in Russia about the time all those departments signed off on the deal. That somehow has morphed into your suspicions. This is typical conspiracy BS. You ignore facts as if they don't exist and make up and include correlations that have no evidence of cause and effect.

There is no evidence that State signed off because of any money from the Russians. The fact that every other department also signed off on it would seem to point to expecting State to be the lone hold out that only did sign off once they were paid off. Suspicions even if reported as suspicions do not facts make. Your outlandish fantasies don't make me unrealistic because I require actual facts before I follow you down your sewer of though.
0 Replies

parados

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:54 am
@Lash,
Here are some actual facts about your idiotic claim.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/04/no-veto-power-for-clinton-on-uranium-deal/

It seems that much of what you are linking to is full of the **** that lives in the sewer of your mind.
Blickers

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 08:37 am
@parados,
Parados, stop that fact checking. Don't you know facts are part of the New World Order plan that the Banksters, (Jews) set up to control us all by subliminal messages in our TV shows and pushed by the lamestream media? We are so lucky to have Lash on here enlightening us from what she's learned on those Patriot websites.
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 08:37 am
@parados,
One thing I've always admitted about the Clintons (except for the pretty glaring ridiculous "that depends on what the meaning of is is), they are schooled, gifted, and practiced liars. Their apologists have learned impressively well from the examples.

They have you pretending that this doesn't matter:
excerpt from one of the articles a few posts up--
At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

Just a coincidence?

a pertinent excerpt from your link---
The book in general and the Times article in particular have stirred up the 2016 presidential campaign. The Clinton Foundation was forced to acknowledge that it “made mistakes” in failing to disclose some of its donations, and Republicans have questioned Hillary Clinton’s role in the sale. Mitt Romney said the money donated to the Clinton Foundation “looks like bribery,” and Sen. Rand Paul called for an investigation.

But Schweizer and the Times presented no evidence that the donations influenced Clinton’s official actions.

The fact is, Clinton was one of nine voting members on the foreign investments committee, which also includes the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy, the attorney general, and representatives from two White House offices — the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy. (Separately, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission needed to approve (and did approve) the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses as part of the sale.)

Chris Wallace, host of “Fox News Sunday,” made that point when he questioned Schweizer about his lack of evidence connecting the donations to the uranium deal. (Fox News was among the media outlets that received an advance copy of his book.) Schweizer made the counterargument — again without any evidence — that the investors bought her silence by making contributions to the Clinton Foundation.

One member of a jury paid to influence the process is enough to pervert justice.

Of course, you know this. It's a game to people like you. The result is pretty serious to some people.

The Clintons think and act as though they are above the law. You're helping them.
snood

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 08:38 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

My opinion of Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with Bernie Sanders.

Most of the articles are quite recent. Some provide background. Since you and Hillary's amen corner pretend like these events haven't taken place, I'll continue to share them.

You'll continue to "share" them whether A2K en masse ignores it, comments on it or sings 3 part harmony about it - it doesn't matter what anyone does - you'll continue your really pathetic "sharing" because you have a serious case of Hillary derangement, not because of anything else that answers to or resembles reality.

Hillary Clinton is never going to be the bogeyman you so desperately and oddly need her to be. If Bernie himself came to you and told you that you need to support him but be prepared to combine with Hillary supporters, you would probably say he was being coerced or somehow forced by the dark Hillary forces. Your eerily constant Hillary bashing serves no good purpose, and just exposes unresolved bitterness in you.
Blickers

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 08:48 am
@Lash,
Any of the eight other members on that committee could have forced the sale to the President's desk. None, including Hillary, could have vetoed it. Are they getting paid off too?

What about the several OTHER departments that had to sign off on the sale. Were they all getting financially taken care of?

When you have several dozen people having to sign off on the deal, what good is taking care of only ONE going to do, assuming that contributions to a foundation that has thousands of contributors even amounts to a bribe?
revelette2

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 09:03 am
@Blickers,
The article was based on a conservative guy writing a book. (forgot his name and the book and don't care enough to go back to the article...)

If there had been anything nefarious about it, there would already had been investigations as this story has been out there for quite a while. I imagine the general is going to get ugly but I think Hillary will be prepared. If not, we can look forward to Trump or Cruz.
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 09:18 am
@snood,
My desire to end corruption in politics began long before Bernie announced. I guess you can lump me in with people who are laser-focused on one issue. Abortion, guns, the economy,... I despise money in politics, lobbyists, quid pro quo "donations," SuperPACs, etc Many of the people who are voting for Bernie coalesced behind him because of his dedication to take down corruption and his trustworthiness. It's not a surprise that this group has a hatred for Hillary Clinton, queen of dirty money, that is equal to their appreciation for Bernie.

So, I asked Bernie to run because he represents what's most important to me - he vows to clean up politics and he has earned a high level of credibility with me. If Warren had run, I'd be just as enthusiastic for her - and just as enthusiastic about airing Hillary's corruption if Warren was running against Clinton. If some less-dirty Dem was running against Warren or Sanders, I'd share anything I heard or knew about them. Because I hate corruption. I hate Clintonspeak. I hate gross equivocation.

Bernie is a cog of the movement. The movement predated him. He is a wonderful, rare figurehead, but for most people, it's not about Bernie. It's about repairing our government.

An impassioned plea by Bernie to support Hillary wouldn't mean anything to people who've already made that decision.
revelette2

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 09:26 am
@Lash,
Perhaps some would take you more at face value if you spread it around it more, I doubt Hillary is the most and only corrupt (or belong to the establishment) politician in the US. Before Hillary you weren't around for a pretty good while, then you just came booming with zealous hatred for her. It smacks of obsession.
Lash

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 09:52 am
@revelette2,
It might be an obsession - to get Bernie in office. Seeing an astonishing level of corruption between HRC, the DNC, and the media waging war on Bernie's candidacy most definitely infuriated me.

I'll take a week off.
engineer

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 09:54 am
@Lash,
Except you aren't posting a lot about Sanders. Strange way to get him into office.
Lash

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 09:55 am
@engineer,
We all know each other here. People have made their decisions.

I post about Sanders on Twitter and other sites.
0 Replies