Every Liberal And Democrat needs To Look At This IMHO

NSFW (view)
coldjoint

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2015 07:50 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:

And I care about your opinion because?

Because you responded. No more filth, please.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 05:07 am
If the idea that Donald Trump could possible get enough primary voters to put him on the ballot doesn't scare the bejesus out of us, we'll, then we deserve to become the laughing stock of the world. He's a frigging salesmen talking about jobs for America, guess where his clothing line is manufactured? Here's a hint, it's not in the U.S. or any of the territories.
revelette2

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 08:22 am
@glitterbag,
He won't get it in the general, he has insulted and reviled the Hispanics so bad they will come out in droves to make sure he does not become President.

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/fn-latino/health/660/371/pinata%20trump.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

source
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 02:24 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
then we deserve to become the laughing stock of the world.

We already are. Pull your head out of the sand.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2015 05:19 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

And I care about your opinion because?

Because you responded. No more filth, please.

**** yourself. ooops.....
coldjoint

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2015 05:27 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:

Lame. That word is classless and so are those that use it. Now where does that leave you?http://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/coffeetime.gif

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2015 06:35 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Lame. That word is classless and so are those that use it. Now where does that leave you?http://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/coffeetime.gif

Not giving a **** about your opinion....just like before. Did you actually think I might feel differently or chastised by your toothless scolding? Apparently you're stupid on several levels, Church Lady
coldjoint

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2015 06:59 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
Not giving a **** about your opinion....just like before.

Ditto. You are still classless. And I am sure others object very strongly to that word. And toothless is more your style.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2015 09:23 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Lame. That word is classless and so are those that use it. Now where does that leave you?

apparently it leaves you as bunkmates

http://able2know.org/topic/164543-3#post-5990714

coldjoint wrote:
I do not give one **** about their budget.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2015 09:37 pm
@ehBeth,
Look at the Trump thread to see your stupid mistake.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 06:31 am
Who is this coldjoint who insults and picks fights from behind the safety of his keyboard? Coldjoint is not the proper name for this hooligan. I dub thee, from this day forward...smalljoint. Please all other users be advised.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 10:05 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
Who is this coldjoint who insults and picks fights from behind the safety of his keyboard?

Who let the dogs out? Forming a virtual gang? Bring it on, bro. You are so full of yourself, it is hilarious.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 10:17 am
@coldjoint,
Hilarious and full of myself....it's all I ever wanted. That and money. I have money.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 10:53 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
Hilarious and full of myself....it's all I ever wanted. That and money. I have money.

http://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/blabla.jpg
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 12:17 pm
This thread sounds to me like, "My Santa Claus is better than your Santa Claus." There is no Santa Claus. Wake up. The U.S. is a Leviathan. It goes forword on its own momentum and inertia. Elections don't stop it, nor turn its direction, in my opinion. The rich get richer, and the poor occasionally get some more puppy chow. We need to stop pretending that elections will vote in a Messiah.
engineer

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 02:10 pm
@Foofie,
But elections clearly matter ... a lot. We have just seen the Supreme Court legalize gay marriage with two Obama appointed justices. We've just inked an amazing and historic deal with Iran when six years ago it looked like war was a matter of time. We are opening an embassy in Cuba. We are in zero wars. The percentage of the population with health coverage is at a record high (by a large margin.) Make a different choice seven years ago or three years ago and none of this comes to pass. You aren't going to get a Messiah, but that doesn't mean you can't move the ball forward.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 02:26 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
Make a different choice seven years ago or three years ago and none of this comes to pass.

And it passed without 1 Republican vote. The majority of Americans do not want it, to this day.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 02:46 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:

U.S. News
Poll: 6 in 10 approve of Supreme Court decision preserving subsidies under Obama health law
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 02:58 pm
Defective by all definitions

cold joint [′kōld ′jȯint]
(engineering)
A soldered connection which was inadequately heated, with the result that the wire is held in place by rosin flux, not solder.
cold joint
A joint formed when a concrete surface hardens before the next batch of concrete is placed against it; characterized by a poor bond unless special procedures are observed.