IS IT GETTING MEAN AROUND HERE??

firefly

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 08:44 am
@cherrie,
Quote:
FBM wrote:

ossobuco wrote:
Quote:

I love Engineer. I strongly hope he isn't gone.

Quote:
Seconded and thirded.

Quote:
And fourthed.

And fifthed.

giujohn

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 03:50 pm
I LOVE EVERYBODY... even the dumbasses. (you know who you are!)
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 04:40 pm
@firefly,
I received a pm from engineer, he's fine just busy (good busy). He sends his best to those who noticed he was missing.
FBM

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 04:56 pm
@glitterbag,
Far out.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 04:57 pm
@glitterbag,
Oh, I'm so glad he's all right and just busy with other things. I hope he'll be back soon.

Thanks for the news, glitter.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 05:12 pm
@glitterbag,
Thank you.

I'll rest my lungs.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 07:01 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Those of us who know about your problems with a keypad would never pick you up on your spelling. And Ionus was being particularly mean and nasty when he did so
Show me where, Ms dizzythetush...and why do you pretend to be a man ? Dont you think you will be taken seriously if you admit to being a woman ?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 03:09 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
Those of us who know about your problems with a keypad would never pick you up on your spelling. And Ionus was being particularly mean and nasty when he did so
Show me where, Ms dizzythetush...and why do you pretend to be a man ? Dont you think you will be taken seriously if you admit to being a woman ?

You might be the only person on the forum who doesn't know Farmerman occasionally has trouble with stiffness in his fingers, which accounts for some spelling mistakes, and autocorrect can really screw up a post.

I do have a question for you, I would like to know why you think any self-respecting woman would pretend to be a man to be taken seriously. It is 2015, after all. Do you think men are more credible than women? There are a few on this forum who cling to that notion, I didn't think you were in that camp.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 03:42 pm
@glitterbag,
That just shows how desperate Ionus is to be noticed. I put him on ignore because there is absolutely no point talking to him. He's talked of having PTSD so I do feel a tiny bit sorry for him. He is a complete arsehole, but it might not be all his fault.

I still don't have to talk to him.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 04:27 pm
@izzythepush,
I wasn't aware of PTSD issues, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I hope he's getting treatment, but you're right. There is no need for anyone online to accept abuse. Here's my issue, I find it highly insulting to suggest that women feel a need to pretend they are men in order to be taken seriously. I've managed military and civilians during my career, and although some men assume they can run all over you, it's a big mistake to try to make your boss look foolish when that very same boss can promote or demote you. If I wasn't able to command respect, someone else would have been given my job.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 04:38 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I find it highly insulting to suggest that women feel a need to pretend they are men in order to be taken seriously

OK, but you are very easily offended, as we know by your constantly lashing out at other members, for often trivial matters.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 04:42 pm
@glitterbag,
My boss is a woman you don't mess with. But she is fair and honorable. I consider her a very good friend, but when we are on the job, I am me in my place and she in hers. If she felt it her duty to do so, she would fire me. And yet we still would be friends. I consider her the best boss I ever had.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 04:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
OK, but you are very easily offended, as we know by your constantly lashing out at other members, for often trivial matters.

Glitterbag uses her big mouth insults to compensate for never having the slightest idea what she is talking about.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 04:54 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Glitterbag uses her big mouth insults to compensate for never having the slightest idea what she is talking about.

No, sadism gets her off, there is no other possible explanation. I rarely see people practice cruelty with such joy.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 04:56 pm
Look at that. One feisty female and they get all uppity.

Bless.
oralloy

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 04:58 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
No, sadism gets her off, there is no other possible explanation. I rarely see people practice cruelty with such joy.

That is possible I guess. But I think "ignorant loudmouth" also fits. When is the last time she wasn't entirely wrong on every fact?

Maybe both are true.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 04:59 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

Bless.

I dont like cruelty from women any more than I do from men.

Sue me.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 05:01 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
When is the last time she wasn't entirely wrong on every fact?

I dont agree, I think she has the capacity to bring valuable content into threads, and sometimes does, however she usually chooses to get her rocks off by abusing people instead.
oralloy

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 05:07 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

Don't be silly. Being stupid and obnoxious hardly equates to being feisty, and not thinking much of ignorant loudmouths hardly equates to being uppity.

By the way, I saw my first Harry Potter film recently. When you called me Dumbledore before, I wrongly assumed that you were falsely accusing me of being a dimwit.

I can see now though that you were saying that I am kind, wise, and a strong force for the cause of good. Apologies for misunderstanding you.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 05:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
I dont agree, I think she has the capacity to bring valuable content into threads, and sometimes does, however she usually chooses to get her rocks off by abusing people instead.

I've never seen it. Every time I saw her post, every fact she had was completely wrong.

I admit that I probably only saw a small portion of her posts though.
0 Replies