IS IT GETTING MEAN AROUND HERE??

Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 03:25 pm
@hawkeye10,
You've been keeping certain things a bit quiet of late, to people like Max for instance. You realise most people find such views reprehensible which is why you only admit to them when backed in a corner.

Nice body swerve though, you can't challenge your proven ignorance of this particular idiom so you try to redefine what you meant, and hope nobody else notices.

djjd62

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 07:41 pm
@glitterbag,
no problem, i'll have to check out this dj person and see what's what
glitterbag

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 08:00 pm
@djjd62,
It's not worth the time to check out, it's kinda my forum can beat up your forum stuff. Just the idea that some simpleton felt the need to call in reinforcements struck me funny. I'm just sorry you thought I meant you.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 08:13 pm
@izzythepush,
Izzy, I'm a tad embarrassed because some of my countrymen don't remember that England is older than the US. It's an education thing. You know right, liberal elitists and such.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 08:19 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman, join us all on facebook and you can see Joe Nation's sunrise every morning - along with a witty a wise quote of his. You can see MsOlga's recipes and our book club and garden club and TV/movie group and so on.....

all without hawkeye and the other usual suspects.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 08:28 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:

Quote:
All without having your opinions challenged unless you approve of such nonsense.

fixed.
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 08:30 pm
@hawkeye10,
No no no, one can have his opinions challenged, it can make for a great discussion, but no one is interested in the mess you like to create along with your cronies.
It's counter productive and stupid and grinding every exchange down to a halt.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 08:34 pm
@CalamityJane,
Wow, what CJ said, better than I could.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 08:40 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

No no no, one can have his opinions challenged, it can make for a great discussion, but no one is interested in the mess you like to create along with your cronies.
It's counter productive and stupid and grinding every exchange down to a halt.

Then you are not paying attention, for as Engineer says while my style grates on some I am consistently one of the more thoughtful and interesting people around. Blame it on the Zen, we are not encouraged to go down easy, often the most value is gained from taking the hard road, no pain no gain. Those who dismiss me because I am annoying are fools, and of course one of first things we Zennists do is try to separate the fools from the wise because we are practical people who are in a hurry to reach nirvana before we die. I need to learn, and in order to do so I need to find out fast who is worth listening too.

The method to my madness should now be obvious except to the most stupid.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 08:51 pm
raise the balloons..
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 08:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
Yeah, quote engineer who isn't around anymore.

You're as delusional as they come. Consistent in your twisted sick mind - yes, interesting and thoughtful - get real. You are one of those dangerous people who should be locked up.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 09:02 pm
@CalamityJane,
He comes and goes, he is a busy guy who travels and the intolerant assholes here dont agree with him. He was here 8 weeks ago, and I have no information that he is gone. I any case he is a sensible person who is not highly political who has been here for years, his opinion carries weight.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 09:18 pm
I love Engineer. I strongly hope he isn't gone.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 01:45 am
@ossobuco,
I sent him a pm, hopefully he will return.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 02:31 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
The method to my madness should now be obvious except to the most stupid.

True enough. But that still leaves all the stupid people standing around making silly attacks against you.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 02:43 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Seconded and thirded.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 04:58 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:
All without having your opinions challenged unless you approve of such nonsense.

fixed.

Without being hassled by some cretinous gobshite desperate for attention. Who although severely challenged himself, never actually manages to challenge anyone else.

Now it's fixed.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 05:08 am
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/6a00d8345160cc69e20162fd94a720970d.jpg
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 05:52 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

ossobuco wrote:

Seconded and thirded.

And fourthed.