IS IT GETTING MEAN AROUND HERE??

farmerman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 09:54 pm
@oralloy,
you are the one ho feels he is always right so why not dig up these posts an lets inspect them to see whether any antecedent conditions prevail.

My nms are NEVER childish, they are prfectly accurate. I believe that every word has a precise meaning.
Youve jut jumped in to insult me and Im not going to bother with you because youve jumped in on an error of judgement, trying to protect Ionus. Thats honorable, although not well thought out when youre accuing someone of something that you are doing at that very moment.

glitterbag

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 10:11 pm
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
Now, all the other people who Ionus thinks insulted him, tell him your sorry. Does that help, snookums. I'll try and keep the big bad men in line, they shouldn't try and hurt your feelings. But, hey they are guys, they like it when they make hot heads go full bitch mode.
Yes, it does help thank you . Now give me a BJ .

Quote:
Now, do you have any other demands that must be meet? I don't want you to go away mad.
Yes, get my slippers and sit at my feet . I like you when you are feminine .

Who knows you might be tolerable if you were masculine, but you are still going to have to pay a pro for the other stuff. And I'm not sure there are enough vaccines in the world to make you suitable. In fact, I'm going to disinfect my keyboard and screen just to be careful.
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 10:20 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Youve jut jumped in to insult me and Im not going to bother with you because youve jumped in on an error of judgement, trying to protect Ionus. Thats honorable, although not well thought out when youre accuing someone of something that you are doing at that very moment.

You shouldn't run around falsely accusing people of your own childish name-calling.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 10:28 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
How blind to your own vices can one person be...you never insulted me
Ive LWAYS opened politely when a discussion bout something Im interested in is going on. Im hving a discussion with someone right now and hes not engaging in hysterics or name calling , so it is possible. You just need to make a better effort at attempting to keep arguments civil. I cant believe that EVERYBODY is after you and has "started name calling" and that youve been just an innocent victim?? Cmon Ionus. I was born in the USA, but it wasnt yesterday..

Quote:
Even now the bullshit continues . I was polite with your errors about ancient sailors and it backfired by you turning into a belligerent prick . It wasnt my assertions, it was an article . And yes, you did laugh because you are vulnerable and frightened
I do not recall anything about you critiquing my Currach. I was holding some points about how my craft was a bit "sideass" and Spendi came forward and was hving a bit of fun with my bragging and then how I "fucked up my carpntry"
I do not recall even offering any opinion about the history of Currachs other than that the design was reccomended by boat builders as a craft that Irish monks developed for crossing dangerous bays and inlets . As far as your "history lessons" They apparently didnt make any impression on me as you seem to think. I do recall your strident comments about DN from dinosaurs. I also recall how you were trying to make fun of my use of a ord "Neorchean" , and no matter how much I tried to xplain that it was an actul ord used by geologists, you kept trying to insult me. Then you diappered while embroiled in another scream session with another prson.

It is not I who hqve the anger mqnngement problems Ionus, Its a truth that, when you seem to be yelling at everyone, yet deny that you are the source of the poor spirit.

I freely dmit tht I get into fights and rguments (usully about geo, evo, civil war, art, guns. With thenexception of you nd maybe 2 others (one of whom has gone away), I dont make ENEMIES. YOU MAKE ENEMIES.

Code: People never blame themselves . Hitler blamed the German people . Al Capone thought he was providing a public service . You think you are polite and friendly
This is 2K, not Germany, or Chicaago in the 30;s, I m usually polite an friendly. I know I dont succeed and I can be mean ass sometimes. I dont try to let it define me though. I think you dont really care.
usery

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 10:38 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
IS IT GETTING MEAN AROUND HERE??

Yes and no, it's appears to be waxing gibbous of late.

Someone said:

"You people are either ... or this is some data collection site for a experiment ."

Based on everything I've learnt here, it appears that I've stumbled into an evolutionary bottleneck in some kind of waiting room at the edge of reality and the only escape is through an invisible window.
farmerman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 10:50 pm
@usery,
the answer is 42
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 11:21 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Ive LWAYS opened politely when a discussion bout something Im interested in is going on.

You're lying. As soon as anyone dares to disagree with your extremist viewpoints, you launch into extended tirades of childish name-calling.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 12:24 am
@farmerman,
Or 010101 in binary, which the creators tend to prefer.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 12:25 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
you are still going to have to pay a pro
I have never paid a pro but I dont disrespect your profession . If thats what you have to do to afford drugs, then good for you .

Quote:
I'm going to disinfect my keyboard and screen just to be careful
Do you also wash your hands a lot ? Thats typical of AIDS paranoia . Too late now to regret sleeping with all those men, women, barnyard friends...
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 12:28 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Do you have access to the internet
No, you are receiving this by carrier pigeon...coo....cooo...
Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 12:49 am
@farmerman,
"probably me and Set, we always fight."

Oh no.

Laurel and Hardy are THE two weirdos who constantly try to turn A2K over to the dark side. Other weirdos come and go, but these two stick to us like **** to a blanket.

You and Set can be grumpy on occasions, but there's rarely a week goes by when I don't learn something from one or t'other of you.
If I see either one of you posting, I'm usually in like Flynn, just in case I'm missing something.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 12:52 am
After reading the last few pages I retract my earlier "feeling in my water" statement.

This Ionus guy IS an arsehole.

Ionus

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 01:02 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Ive LWAYS opened politely when a discussion bout something Im interested in is going on.
Like the following ?
Quote:
WHO THE HELL HAS T-rex DNA??
I had hoped to discuss it with you, but that was a bad idea . You dont discuss, you try to bully, and I am not one to be bullied .

Quote:
I dont make ENEMIES
You're memory is gone . You went on for post after post and in different threads about how I thought they had found dinosaur DNA . I was referring to an article for discussion . The real topic to me was how they were using proteins to guestimate DNA and that they now had a new area apart from fossil comparison for investigating the lineage of life .

This is where it started .
http://able2know.org/topic/138025-4#post-3807079

Quote:
This is 2K, not Germany, or Chicaago in the 30;s, I m usually polite an friendly.
Human nature is under discussion there, and I was pointing out how people lie to themselves .
Ionus

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 01:05 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
This Ionus guy IS an arsehole.
Shocked Owww...that hurt...arseholes are sensitive you know ... Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 01:09 am
@Lordyaswas,
Of course you are aware I am being mob attacked, and with due consideration of the facts rather than just siding with your friends, you decided it was all my fault . I can only hope you never serve on a jury or are in a position to take bribes because the depth of your morality makes a crack whore look angelic .
Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 01:13 am
@Ionus,
Ignore button <click>
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 05:08 am
@Ionus,
You produced evidence that you were wrong. Chirac cracked a joke or two to the film crew and you're making a big scandal out of it. You're full of gas.
pamella hendrex

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 05:33 am
@farmerman,
stay away from politics
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 05:36 am
@Olivier5,
Bullshit . He was corrupt and you know it . What about the other two items ?

Orifice5fingers owes me an apology .
Olivier5

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 05:43 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
probably me and Set, we always fight.

LOL... I don't think so. Lordy said: "One is effing weird and the other is about the closest thing to evil that I have encountered on A2K." The latter must be Oral, our resident evil. The former could not possibly refer to you or Set, who has many reedeming qualities but weirdness is not one of them...