I want to be the bride of Gustafratzenhofer

Gala

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 08:54 pm
oh, montana, you need to brush up on swamp-life, they'll be a bitiing the heads off of the chickens contest-- no turd tossing, that's for gus's less sophisticated neighbors.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 09:00 pm
I don't know if I can be a part of that contest Gala. I like chickens and that wouldn't be my kind of contest.

Maybe Gus knew that and that's why I wasn't invited :-(
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:28 pm
I'll do the catering if gus has a spare capybara. They look really cute all roasted and glazed, with an apple in their mouth.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:29 pm
Swamps and ammo? <shudder> No thanks. I've had enough of guns & swamps to last me a lifetime. I have still not recovered my hearing from the Louisiana swamp/accidental gunshot incident in March.

Oops, I forgot this is supposed to be a humorous thread. Back to the jokes, then...

I'm sure that's why I didn't receive an invitation from Gus. He's always the soul of discretion and just didn't want me to be uncomfortable. I will call the florist and double the order of swamp iris I'm sending. You guys have fun without me, okay!!!
0 Replies