I want to be the bride of Gustafratzenhofer

jespah

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 10:26 am
Dang, I gotta be the Justice of the Peace again??!?!?!!
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 10:30 am
there is absolutely no 'justice' to this 'piece'!
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 02:16 pm
hahaha!
Hi Squinney! We miss you.
Hope all is well.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 02:40 pm
Razz
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 06:31 pm
you're all invited to the wedding, bring your guns.

what an honor to have bi-polar bear make a double offer, dj'ing the wedding party and servicing the bridal party, free of charge. i haven't asked kicky yet, but i want him to be a bridesmaid.

this being the most important day of my life, so, cav, lime jello mold is a must, something spam-a-rific, gator, a rice dish with weiners, road-kill surprise. but, i'm open to your suggestions.

gus, as for the picture you posted-- the goat can stay, but your sister goes. as for your other wives, i forgive your mormon past. if that isn't true-love, i challenge someone to tell me what is.

oh, suzy and heeven, you can come too, just as long as you leave your big-city attitudes behind.

jacquie, i know you'll probably wilt in the swamp, but would you consider attending if ari fleischer and donald rumsfeld were there? think about it...
0 Replies

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 06:41 pm
Fine! I wish you all the best Gala! You're gonna need it. The man has never even penetrated an Emu, for God sake! I like my men a bit more experienced than that!
I got this great tater sack that's almost empty. I wuz thinking I could make me a nice dress fer the wedding! But I wouldn't wanna upstage the bride with my high-falutin big city fashions, so let me know. I could always go with the burlap, but I gotta warn ya, I sewed some fancy ruffles & stuff around it, and ya just might be left at the altar when he sees me in that!
Still and all, I wish you the best. He's one fine specimen, that Gus.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 06:50 pm
<sniff>
I'm disappointed that Gus will no longer be "available". Sad
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 06:57 pm
msolga, what an unattractive trait to wallow in misery. use your brain woman, don't you realize that slappy is still available?
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 07:00 pm
suzy, you are so catty. the reason gus hasn't done it with an emu is because his neighbor kept on borrowing the stool he needed to stand on.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 07:13 pm
Gala wrote:
msolga, what an unattractive trait to wallow in misery. use your brain woman, don't you realize that slappy is still available?

I hadn't thought of that! Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 08:24 pm
Ooh, he's a young'n, too!
go for it!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 09:00 pm
This thread is pure evil. Pure. Evil.
0 Replies

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 09:13 pm
haha! The tables have turned! Wink
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 10:12 pm
http://www.brocku.ca/greatbooks/img_bride_of_elsa.jpg
Quote:
Oh, I've danced with a girl,
who danced with a man,
who danced with the Bride of Gus!!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 08:53 am
I thought I heard, instead of rice, everyone was supposed to throw spent shell casings. Let me know, I got a bunch here somewheres.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 08:56 am
Dammit! Now I can never have him, I want him....oh, perversity of nature that would'st sup only when the dish has disappeared!
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 09:08 am
Gala wrote:
.................jacquie, i know you'll probably wilt in the swamp, but would you consider attending if ari fleischer and donald rumsfeld were there? think about it...

after the event the count just might be:

swamp two;

Bush admin. no score!
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 09:15 am
dlowan wrote:
Dammit! Now I can never have him, I want him....oh, perversity of nature that would'st sup only when the dish has disappeared!

Gus........a.............."dish"; now there's an 'image'! Shocked Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 09:16 am
a dish of pureed duck poop and cabbage water!
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 09:17 am
You all want him for the wrong reasons. I'm intrigued by Gus because he is from the land of lo real maravilloso, Magical Realism.

[edited for discretionary purposes]
0 Replies