So, Any thoughts on Bibi Netantahu's address to Congress

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 07:39 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
The American who spied for Israel, Pollard, will spend the rest of his life in a Federal prison,

That is a common fantasy among anti-Semites, but is unlikely to happen.

But it will be important I think for the Republicans to ensure that traitors worshiped by Leftists (like Manning, and Snowden if we capture him alive) serve just as much time as Pollard ends up serving.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 07:57 pm
@Thomas,
Thomas wrote:

glitterbag wrote:
I'm watching Netanyahu on CNN, but I'm not sure if he is delivering anything new and I'm puzzled why Boenher thought this would be useful.

I'm not, quite to the contrary: I am certain that there wasn't a shred of original material in Netanyahu's speech. Also, I'm pretty sure why Boehner thought this would be useful. For Boehner and Netanyahu alike, this was never about foreign-policy. This was about striking a pose of toughness for home consumption.

I apologize Thomas, I missed your comment on March 3rd, I agree with you but I soft peddled it a tad to start a discussion. I think Boenher and Netanyahu are bad for both country's.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 10:34 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I should have known to defer to the virgin living in his parents basement.

Before deciding whether to retaliate, I will report you to the moderators and see if they prefer to give you a suspension for your outrageous name-calling.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 10:49 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
CLASSIC BITCH!

Trouble is, if I respond in kind to her, she and I will almost certainly be sharing a week suspension, just like that three-way suspension between me, izzythepush and bobsal, or the subsequent suspension between giujohn and bobsal.

It would be easier if I knew precisely where the lines are, so that I could respond without crossing over them. Maybe I should start a thread requesting some rules clarifications from the people in charge.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 11:41 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Trouble is, if I respond in kind to her, she and I will almost certainly be sharing a week suspension, just like that three-way suspension between me, izzythepush and bobsal, or the subsequent suspension between giujohn and bobsal.

Possibly it does seem to me that judgments are made based up how close to consensus we are (most of the time misinformed) our how many friends are in our mob.

I am a radical who has no interest in making friends here as I am here to argue ideas, so you know what that makes me....
NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
glitterbag

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2015 07:34 am
Bibi's trying to hotfoot back his hawkish rhetoric since the election. He attempted a charm offensive during an interview with Andrea Mitchell, her facial expression and tone of her questions seemed to me she knew she was interviewing a liar.

I believe Bibi is an unreliable friend, there were so many more respectable candidates for that position. Obviously, the people of Israel have the absolute right to choose their leader, just as the American people are constitutionally protected to vote and choose our leaders.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2015 07:39 am
@glitterbag,
Very Happy
NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
glitterbag

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2015 08:38 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

Very Happy

Thanks, you cheered me up, hope you don't get in too much trouble with the special folks.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)