So, Any thoughts on Bibi Netantahu's address to Congress

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 12:49 pm
@Foofie,
Hey, look who's back!
glitterbag

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 09:59 pm
@InfraBlue,
Yeah, I don't know if I'm horrified or horrified.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 11:11 pm
@glitterbag,
Does anyone understand what Foofie said other than gentiles don't understand Jews? He/She may be right about that but I sure as hell understand Israel killing Pals. in order to steal more land.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:00 am
@RABEL222,
Foodie is an angry person all the time, I try to avoid such folks.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 03:34 am
@RABEL222,
Foofie's a bloody idiot. He plays the race card any time anyone talks about Israel. According to Fluff only Jews are allowed to talk about Israel. He however, can talk about any country he wants to, using the most primitive and insulting racial stereotypes.

I prefer to talk about people, and leave race out of it, an individual's character is not determined by race or religion. There's good and bad across the board.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 07:17 am
No; I am not "back." However, in the way of analogy, let me try to get some of you to understand my simple point. Let's think of a hypothetical six year old child, living happily with two loving parents. Suddenly, within the space of a year or two, both parents die, leaving the child an orphan. The child is literally thrown from pillar to post, until it is an adult. However, that radical, unfortunate experience of suddenly becoming an orphan then becomes THE DEFINING EXPERIENCE of his life. Get it? So, similarly, while the "progressives" explain how Israel is doing things that do not reflect the way to be in the 21st century, in their opinion, with lip service perfunctorily given to the Holocaust, Israel collectively may not be a good student, so to speak, since that Holocaust keeps resurfacing in their psyche.

My point is simple. Amongst yourselves, have a nice mutual admiration society; however, do not expect many Jews (aka, Jewish people) to listen that attentively, since like the little orphaned boy, the Holocaust was THE DEFINING EXPERIENCE in their collective psyches. I would wait 500 years or so, (like how far back the Inquisition was) to expect Jews to listen from the same perspective as well meaning gentiles.

There also seems to be a lack of concern about atrocities against Christians lately? Like that slaughter at the Kenyan university. Could the use of land in the West Bank be more important than the lives of Christians to some progressives? Even if there was a two-state solution, in my opinion, many progressives would accept the Palestinean desire to live in a Palestinean state that has no Jews, while Jews MUST live with others. Double standard?

O.K. Enough. Beam me up Scotty!

glitterbag

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 07:40 am
@Foofie,
Your analogy is almost as flawed as you seem to be.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 11:53 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

No; I am not "back." However, in the way of analogy, let me try to get some of you to understand my simple point. Let's think of a hypothetical six year old child, living happily with two loving parents. Suddenly, within the space of a year or two, both parents die, leaving the child an orphan. The child is literally thrown from pillar to post, until it is an adult. However, that radical, unfortunate experience of suddenly becoming an orphan then becomes THE DEFINING EXPERIENCE of his life. Get it? So, similarly, while the "progressives" explain how Israel is doing things that do not reflect the way to be in the 21st century, in their opinion, with lip service perfunctorily given to the Holocaust, Israel collectively may not be a good student, so to speak, since that Holocaust keeps resurfacing in their psyche.

My point is simple. Amongst yourselves, have a nice mutual admiration society; however, do not expect many Jews (aka, Jewish people) to listen that attentively, since like the little orphaned boy, the Holocaust was THE DEFINING EXPERIENCE in their collective psyches. I would wait 500 years or so, (like how far back the Inquisition was) to expect Jews to listen from the same perspective as well meaning gentiles.

There also seems to be a lack of concern about atrocities against Christians lately? Like that slaughter at the Kenyan university. Could the use of land in the West Bank be more important than the lives of Christians to some progressives? Even if there was a two-state solution, in my opinion, many progressives would accept the Palestinean desire to live in a Palestinean state that has no Jews, while Jews MUST live with others. Double standard?

O.K. Enough. Beam me up Scotty!

Aww, leaving so soon?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 05:07 pm
@Foofie,
The Holocaust involved many other people beside Jews. But when people like you address it you seem to believe that only Jewish people were killed. 6 million Jews, 5 million non Jewish people were killed. Very seldom do I see people like Foofie refer to the 5 million who also died. Maybe that is an insight to the Jewish mind when it comes to killing Pals.
martone

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2015 06:09 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Maybe that is an insight to the Jewish mind when it comes to killing Pals.

The Jews did not fire rockets from the ovens at the Nazis.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 05:13 pm
@martone,
No they dident. But their children in Israel have planes and cannons and a modern army who fire all these weapons into the Palistianian lands every time the Pals try to defend themselves from the European Jews who have stolen their land. Any excuse for Israel to extend their war of extermination. Are you a paid Jewish provocator?
rifter

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 08:18 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
No they dident. But their children in Israel have planes and cannons and a modern army who fire all these weapons into the Palistianian lands every time the Pals try to defend themselves from the European Jews who have stolen their land. Any excuse for Israel to extend their war of extermination. Are you a paid Jewish provocator?

How many children do dead people have? You mean to say survivors. And Israel is in the self defense game not the Palestinians.

And why would anyone have to be Jewish or paid to see the obvious? I have no idea what or who Martone is, but he speaks the truth.
oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 08:35 pm
@rifter,

RABEL222 wrote:
But their children in Israel have planes and cannons and a modern army who fire all these weapons into the Palistianian lands

People have the right to defend themselves from attacks by Palestinian vermin.

RABEL222 wrote:
every time the Pals try to defend themselves

Palestinian vermin aren't defending themselves. They are the aggressors.

RABEL222 wrote:
from the European Jews who have stolen their land.

No such theft. The Jews are the rightful owners of that land.

RABEL222 wrote:
Any excuse for Israel to extend their war of extermination.

Your anti-Semitic lies are as despicable as ever.

rifter wrote:
And Israel is in the self defense game not the Palestinians.

Indeed. Well said.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 08:52 pm
Oh for Christs sake, I started this thread to discuss outside pressure on the government of the United States. This is not supposed to be a hate monger thread. The moderators have shut this down once already because of the asshole remarks like the last few posts. I don't want to hear one more stupid remark about Jews or Palestinians. This world is large enough for all of us.
rifter

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 08:56 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I don't want to hear one more stupid remark about Jews or Palestinians

Considering they are why there is outside pressure on our government, what would you like to talk about? Poodles and Golden retrievers?
glitterbag

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 09:14 pm
@rifter,
Yeah, poodles for starters, but most importantly, why did John Boehner invite Bibi Nethanyaho to address the United States Congress to bitch about the President who has been elected twice (like Ronald St. Reagan) for Bibi's benefit??? Are there any other Nation you think needs to be brought in to discredit the Government of these United States?? Even Gulliani refused aid from Saudi Arabia when they lectured him how our governments policy was directly responsible for 9/11. That was during St. Cheney's administration.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 09:15 pm
@rifter,
Oh, welcome to A2k. I don't remember what name you used to use when you posted earlier.
0 Replies

rifter

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 09:24 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Bibi Nethanyaho to address the United States Congress to bitch about the President who has been elected twice (like Ronald St. Reagan) for Bibi's benefit??? Are there any other Nation you think needs to be brought in to discredit the Government of these United States??

Bibi was bitching about policy, not the president. And Barak Obama is not the whole government, he just thinks he is.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 09:27 pm
@rifter,
Quote:
Bibi was bitching about policy, not the president. And Barak Obama is not the whole government, he just thinks he is.
and as I read it he went out of his way to show respect to Obama.....but ya, dont expect that speaking truth will get you anywhere around here.
rifter

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 09:33 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
and as I read it he went out of his way to show respect to Obama.....but ya, dont expect that speaking truth will get you anywhere around here.

I am beginning to see that. Obamas hold on people is unexplainable, to me.
0 Replies