oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 09:43 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
oralloy wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
Yeah, Jordan should take over with the assistance of the UN.

It will be a great pleasure for us to use our nuclear weapons to kill a billion Muslims should anyone ever attempt to make that happen.

Who is this "us" to whom you refer, Oralloy?

The United States of America.

So you think the United States would use our nuclear weapons to kill a billion Muslims if the UN were to make the area a protectorate.
Okay...that is your right to think that.
I think the notion is irrational. I am part of the United States...and I would oppose it.
Are you sure you meant the United States when you used "us?"

The United States will defend Israel to the death. Period.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 09:49 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
So are the non-Jews...and the non-Jewish indigenous population was greatly larger than the Jewish indigenous population.

The Palestinians are not indigenous to the West Bank area. They came from one of the neighboring regions.

Frank Apisa wrote:
Once again, I said they (the Jews) do. I said I question whether the state of Israel has the right to be there.

Since the Jews have the right to be there, the Jewish state has the right to be there.
NSFW (view)
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 10:52 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
oralloy wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
Yeah, Jordan should take over with the assistance of the UN.

It will be a great pleasure for us to use our nuclear weapons to kill a billion Muslims should anyone ever attempt to make that happen.

Who is this "us" to whom you refer, Oralloy?

The United States of America.

So you think the United States would use our nuclear weapons to kill a billion Muslims if the UN were to make the area a protectorate.
Okay...that is your right to think that.
I think the notion is irrational. I am part of the United States...and I would oppose it.
Are you sure you meant the United States when you used "us?"

I certainly hope not...and I cannot help but wonder why you think that.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 10:55 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
So are the non-Jews...and the non-Jewish indigenous population was greatly larger than the Jewish indigenous population.

The Palestinians are not indigenous to the West Bank area. They came from one of the neighboring regions.

In the total area in question...called at one time, Palestine before the stsate of Israel came into being...there were many more non-Jews than Jews.

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
Once again, I said they (the Jews) do. I said I question whether the state of Israel has the right to be there.

Since the Jews have the right to be there, the Jewish state has the right to be there.

That does not follow at all, Oralloy. It is totally self-serving and gratuitous on your part.
korkamann

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 01:28 pm
@revelette2,
Bibi Netanyahu is like a Mafia Don. He is hypocrite's MOTHER! This two-faced jackal meant every word when he said there would never be two states during his lifetime!
RABEL222

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 02:21 pm
@izzythepush,
This just shows that many parents of school children have not been properly educated. I see no reason why the Pledge of Allegiance shouldent be recited as long as it is accurately translated. It also shows that our schools teach our kids not to rock the boat by all the backing and bowing to idiots. Maybe i'll learn to say it in Arabic myself and recite it to all my Jewish friends. Yes oralboy and JT I do have Jewish friends, none of whom accuse me of being anti Semite.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 02:32 pm
@izzythepush,
He is probably one of the 1% who owns his own personal island in the middle of the ocean and dosent believe that if nuclear war breaks out he wont be involved. And since he hates every other country in the world except Israel he would be satisfied with the result of Israel being the only survivor.
NSFW (view)
RABEL222

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 02:41 pm
@revelette2,
The Isralie government is working on the problem in their own way. Every 6 months to a year some nut or one of their own military will launch a rocket that will land in an open field and the State of Israel will launch another invasion of palistian and kill 20 or 30 thousand of the pals and after 30 or 40 years there wont be anyone there, than Israel can invite all the Jews of the world to come their and acquire as much land as they want. See how simple it is. And the U S is here to help them as much as they need. I am so proud of our government I could choke!
RABEL222

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 02:48 pm
@korkamann,
One can hope he croaks right away.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 03:11 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
oralloy wrote:

I certainly hope not...and I cannot help but wonder why you think that.

I think it because it is the eternal position of the United States government, openly embraced by the majority of US citizenry.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 03:11 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
In the total area in question...called at one time, Palestine before the stsate of Israel came into being...there were many more non-Jews than Jews.

The non-Jews are illegal invaders who are trying to steal the Jewish homeland.

Frank Apisa wrote:
oralloy wrote:

That does not follow at all, Oralloy. It is totally self-serving and gratuitous on your part.

Jews have just as much right to their own country as any other group of humans.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 03:18 pm
@RABEL222,
The thing is, and what is kept very quiet, is that each time the rocket strikes are provoked. The IDF will use a drone to attack a Hamas official, or unarmed protestors will be shot for getting too close to a border fence or some other minor misdemeanour. All the rocket strikes are in retaliation. That's something the news organisations like to keep quiet.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 04:15 pm
@izzythepush,
... which type of bias so many of our families who immigrated here from elsewhere over the centuries had to face. I like that student leader.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 04:19 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Also, membership is determined by NATO not the United States.

That's right, and that's why they'll never be allowed to join, not until the situation with Palestine is resolved anyway.

On a personal note why should we welcome a country that kidnapped, tortured and murdered our soldiers? You can say what you like about Iran, but they returned our sailors unharmed.

Israel carries way too much baggage, we've got enough on our hands with Islamists as it is.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 07:04 pm
@izzythepush,
It's a big miscalculation for Bibi to assume the United States will always dance to his chosen tune. The American who spied for Israel, Pollard, will spend the rest of his life in a Federal prison, Bibi will not get Pollard released or repatriated to Israel.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 07:08 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

It's a big miscalculation for Bibi to assume the United States will always dance to his chosen tune. The American who spied for Israel, Pollard, will spend the rest of his life in a Federal prison, Bibi will not get Polllard released or repatriated to Israel.
Given Israeli intelligences ability and willingness to feed us intell on the mideast of higher caliber than our assets can produce....Ya, BiBi is making a good bet that we will stick our tail between our legs and go about our day.
NSFW (view)