Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2018 06:27 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
'There's no other word but racist': Trump faces global rebuke for remark
US diplomats around the world were summoned for formal reproach, amid global shock over Trump calling African nations, Haiti and El Salvador ‘shitholes’

Hardly racist.

I hope our diplomats were suitably unapologetic.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2018 08:09 pm
@oralloy,
They should abase themselves in contrition, as should he. His comments are inexcusable, as are the comments of anyone who supports them. Oralloy, this means you. Trump has consistently proven himself racist. He has spent his entire career denying the awful things he has said,l in spite of the evidence thatr shows he actuaflly did say them. The rest of the world has taken his true measure and found him wantibng. It's sad his base can't face the awful reality. Vote Democractic in November, end the Trump cesspit.
oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2018 09:25 pm
@MontereyJack,
Third-world hellholes are third-world hellholes.

Generally the best thing to do with a third-world hellhole is bomb it.

There is nothing wrong with saying that. We should bomb third-world countries more often.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2018 10:27 pm
@oralloy,
Great thinking. You've just given N. Korea license to bomb us. In .their eyes we are the hellhole. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2018 11:33 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

People On Twitter Tell Trump No One In Norway Wants To Come To His ‘Shithole Country’
“@realDonaldTrump no one from Norway wants to come to this shithole country. They have healthcare for all, family leave, free education and real gun control.”
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-shithole-countries-norway_us_5a58199ce4b0720dc4c5b6dc?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

I hope you don't mind but this should be repeated. Poor Oral, I pity the hapless.
oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2018 11:52 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Great thinking. You've just given N. Korea license to bomb us. In .their eyes we are the hellhole. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

North Korea is responsible for their own aggression. Neither I nor anyone else is responsible for the choices that they make for themselves.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2018 11:54 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
TheCobbler wrote:
People On Twitter Tell Trump No One In Norway Wants To Come To His ‘Shithole Country’
“@realDonaldTrump no one from Norway wants to come to this shithole country. They have healthcare for all, family leave, free education and real gun control.”
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-shithole-countries-norway_us_5a58199ce4b0720dc4c5b6dc?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

I hope you don't mind but this should be repeated.

Perhaps not every Norwegian wishes to live in a country where the people have no freedom.

glitterbag wrote:
Poor Oral, I pity the hapless.

I'm doing all right. I happen to live in a country that protects the freedom of its citizens. Pity instead those poor Norwegian serfs who are not allowed to carry guns.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2018 12:14 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Pity instead those poor Norwegian serfs who are not allowed to carry guns.
Really? Serf? Any source for that?
Not alowed to carry guns? The Lov om skytevåpen og ammunisjon m.v. [våpenloven] has been changed?

Could you please give thew sources.
oralloy

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2018 12:43 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Not alowed to carry guns? The Lov om skytevåpen og ammunisjon m.v. [våpenloven] has been changed?

I took the posts that I was replying to at their word when they claimed that Norway had strong gun control. So my cite is a reference to those posts:
http://able2know.org/topic/267070-429#post-6575214

If you feel that the claim is inaccurate, you should complain to the people who made it.

That said, it has been pretty well established that the US is the only place in the world that respects the right of the people to carry guns when they go about in public.

Since Norway is not part of the US, it seems pretty likely that the people there do not have a protected right to carry guns when they go about in public.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2018 12:51 am
@Walter Hinteler,
oralloy wrote:
Pity instead those poor Norwegian serfs ..
I do know that the terms "serf" and "serfdom" have a different meaning by some, but actually Norway never had such a system like elsewhere in Europe.

glitterbag

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2018 12:53 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

oralloy wrote:
Pity instead those poor Norwegian serfs who are not allowed to carry guns.

It's pointless Walter to ask, his 'facts' are the fruit of his fevered mind.

oralloy

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2018 01:38 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
It's pointless Walter to ask, his 'facts' are the fruit of his fevered mind.

Nope. My facts came from taking you at your word and assuming that what you said in your post was true. Perhaps I made a bad assumption there.

Still, it is pretty well established that the US is the only country in the world that respects the people's right to go about armed in public, so I think I can risk assuming that you were right (perhaps completely by accident) this one time.

I promise to not make a habit of assuming that your claims are correct.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2018 01:39 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I do know that the terms "serf" and "serfdom" have a different meaning by some, but actually Norway never had such a system like elsewhere in Europe.

Free people have the right to go about in public bearing arms.

Serfs lack this right. They are only allowed to carry arms in public if their lords give them permission to do so.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2018 03:57 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Serfs lack this right. They are only allowed to carry arms in public if their lords give them permission to do so.
Not really to my limited knowledge. Your source for that is ...? (In Latin or English, if possible. I don't speak Norwegian nor Dano-Norwegian.)
izzythepush

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2018 04:10 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Lickspittle drones will die from preventable diseases because their healthcare system is ****.

Free people demand decent affordable health care and for their children to be safe from sad pathetic half men who need a gun to feel a sense of adequacy.

So glad not to live under the tyranny of the second amendment.
oralloy

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2018 10:33 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Not really to my limited knowledge. Your source for that is ...? (In Latin or English, if possible. I don't speak Norwegian nor Dano-Norwegian.)

You used to understand that the right to carry arms was specific to free people. Note your outstanding post from 2012:
http://able2know.org/topic/194227-91#post-5082039

Note also the mention of free people in this article about early militias:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fyrd

The 1181 Assize of Arms also specifies the arming of free people:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assize_of_Arms_of_1181
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2018 10:34 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
So glad not to live under the tyranny of the second amendment.

Very Orwellian for people who favor tyranny over freedom to describe freedom as a form of tyranny.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2018 10:57 am
There goes the terrified little man, too scared to step out of his country. Land of the brave? You're having a laugh.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2018 11:10 am
@oralloy,
Statistically, oralloy, over the course of your lifetime, a million people in the U.S. will die at the point of a gun. I would really be interested in how you would explain to those million people that their premature deaths are really living in freedom.
TheCobbler

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2018 03:04 pm
Pelosi live
https://www.facebook.com/NancyPelosi/videos/10156343916239384/
0 Replies