Is the United States Crazy?

giujohn

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2015 05:48 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Well, I am not from the left

Ok I stand corrected THIS is the most laughable thing you've ever said.
You couldnt be more of a lefty if we cut off your right arm....lefty.
giujohn

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2015 05:52 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I do not have to be poor.

Well Frank if you dont have to be poor then no one else has to either...thanks for making my point. And since no one has to be poor then the wealth doesnt have to be redistributed (read that robbed from the weathly).
giujohn

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2015 05:55 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
You would not understand the big picture

Well lets say that you should explain for those here that would understand...hmmm frank?

(My bullshit meter is pinned here Frank)
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2015 08:17 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
Well, I am not from the left

Ok I stand corrected THIS is the most laughable thing you've ever said.
You couldnt be more of a lefty if we cut off your right arm....lefty.

Yeah...I guess for the nut-wing right...anyone who does not do what the masters require...is a lefty.

I am not a liberal, John...and I am not even a Democrat.

I don't expect you to understand that. I expect you to toe the line exactly as your masters demand.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2015 08:22 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
I do not have to be poor.

Well Frank if you dont have to be poor then no one else has to either...

Interesting reasoning! Where did you take your Logic course...at KMart?

Your reasoning there is absurd.

Quote:
thanks for making my point.

Thank YOU for making mine...over and over again. I am going to keep you talking for as long as I can. With each word you write you validate all the negativity I feel toward the far right.

And you do it with such panache.

Quote:
And since no one has to be poor then the wealth doesnt have to be redistributed (read that robbed from the weathly).

Have someone help you with your wording. It is getting worse and worse with each post...and I do not want to feel I am picking on someone who is handicapped.

Your assertion that "no one has to be poor" is gratuitous...and falls into the category of "begging the issue."

Ask someone with some schooling. They'll explain what I am saying.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2015 08:24 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

(My bullshit meter is pinned here Frank)

If you have a bullshit meter...it undoubtedly is on overload just from what you have to say.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2015 08:52 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Your assertion that "no one has to be poor" is gratuitous

Yeah, nice attempt at a smoke screen...didnt work. D-.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2015 08:54 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
Your assertion that "no one has to be poor" is gratuitous

Yeah, nice attempt at a smoke screen...didnt work. D-.

Your assertion that "no one has to be poor" is totally gratuitous...and a glaring example of begging the question.

I recognize that you probably can't understand that...but ask a reasonably intelligent high schooler. He or she will be able to explain it.

Yet another reason why I don't bother giving you explanations. The concrete is too thick!
Wink
giujohn

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2015 10:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Oh Frank I certainly understand circular reasoning. After all I is college educated Wink (and I can most times follow YOUR discourse!)

But I see nothing "gratuitous" about my statement. Simply put...no one has to be poor. People are poor by choice (or lack of it) and if that is so (and it is because I said so and you agreed) then the need to rob the wealthy to subsidize the lazy poor is moot.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 06:27 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Oh Frank I certainly understand circular reasoning. After all I is college educated Wink (and I can most times follow YOUR discourse!)

But I see nothing "gratuitous" about my statement. Simply put...no one has to be poor. People are poor by choice (or lack of it) and if that is so (and it is because I said so and you agreed) then the need to rob the wealthy to subsidize the lazy poor is moot.

You will never get the essence of the first part...your need to support the excesses of the far right agenda will not allow it. (In a grammatical sense, I agree. No one has to be poor. Much of it in America is directly the result of the policies of the far right. If steps were taken to correct the unnecessary imbalance of compensation to the factors of production occasioned by that disgusting agenda, most of it would essentially go away.)

I'd comment on the second part (taxing is robbing; being poor is a choice and the result of laziness), but harbor no real hopes that you will be able to see that any more clearly. The cloud the barons have over your eyes is not easily lifted. So I will pass there also.

My only real objective now is to keep you talking as long as possible, because you do more to damage far right thinking that I possibly can. I can even tell you that rather than hide it, because you honestly cannot see how useful you are to the opposition to the far right agenda.

Life is good...in fact, life is great.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAT6wW-879EW_IPdcKQ9Quo1wHQKr1wIAQ8LeGKs94ypH0bqh4Bw
Pearlylustre

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 02:23 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
And since no one has to be poor then the wealth doesn't have to be redistributed (read that robbed from the weathly).

How about people with a physical and/or intellectual disability?
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 02:40 pm
@Pearlylustre,
Pearlylustre wrote:

Quote:
And since no one has to be poor then the wealth doesn't have to be redistributed (read that robbed from the weathly).

John figures if they were not so damned lazy, they would work their way out of their physical and/or intellectual disabilities. Otherwise, I suppose he figures they ought to have the good grace to simply die.
giujohn

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 04:45 pm
@Pearlylustre,
Quote:

Your statement presupposes that to be disabled is a sentence of poverty when such is not the case. I know plenty of disabled people who are richer than I.
giujohn

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 04:48 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
because you honestly cannot see how useful you are to the opposition to the far right agenda.

Well, as Red Green always said, if they dont find you handsome they should at least find you handy...glad to be of service.
giujohn

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 04:53 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I suppose he figures they ought to have the good grace to simply die.

Are there no prisons?
Or workhouses?

If they should die, they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 04:57 pm
You can't educate a fundamentalist. It's useless to argue with one.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 05:06 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
because you honestly cannot see how useful you are to the opposition to the far right agenda.

Well, as Red Green always said, if they dont find you handsome they should at least find you handy...glad to be of service.

Since you are of great service...I thank you for that.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 05:08 pm
@edgarblythe,
Giujohn is an atheist.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 05:10 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
Quote:

I suppose he figures they ought to have the good grace to simply die.

Are there no prisons?
Or workhouses?

What on Earth is your point with this nonsense?

Quote:

If they should die, they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.

So you are saying if they are too infirm to work...or not bright enough...they should just die.

You are a beauty.
parados

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 05:14 pm
@Frank Apisa,
In its majestic equality, the law forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets and steal loaves of bread. - Anatole France