Well, you know where I stand. The baby is alive before its entered the womb.
Still not getting it? Wink
Where you stand is irrelevant and without evidence. If you want to support your claim, you can present your scientific data and research of a living baby missing it's atoms.. Until then, you have no argument worth consideration. And to make matters worse, I had a dream that all babies died because your god farted.. And there for there, by your idea of acceptable evidence, there are no more babies since you believe dreams are facts. But hey, even if we wanted to play your game, Pope Gregory XIV affirmed the quickening test for ensoulment in 1591, he set the time for when a soul enters the fetus at 116 days into pregnancy, or the sixteenth week. Even the Earliest years of the Church or in Judaism the soul was not considered within the fetus till well after conception, and nor was their a viable baby till after birth. Saint Thomas Aquinas of the thirteenth century followed Augustine in the belief that a fetus was without soul, and that such a non-ensouled fetuses were not to be considered an act of murder.. And that is if one wants to play the meaningless woo game.. Now ignoring you, I would like to clarify things from a previous post:
1. Baby is a stage of life in medical literature just as puberty and adult-hood.
2. To ask when a baby's life begins is like asking when does someone's adult life begin.. You have to establish a coherent time frame in which you can say you have a baby, and a point in which a baby's life begins just as we need to for when an adult life begins. And here are the stages of human development:
1. sperm and egg (generally)
2. conception / fertilization
6. Neonate (newborn) (0 – 30 days)
7. Infant (baby) (0 month - 12 months)
8. Toddler (1 – 3 years)
9. Play age (4–5 years)
10. Primary school age (middle childhood also called prepubescence) (4-12)
11. Elementary school age (6-12)
13. Preadolescence (The child in this and the previous phase are called 13. schoolchild (schoolboy or schoolgirl), when still of primary school age.) (10 – 12 years)
14. Adolescence and puberty (13 – 19 years)
15. Peripuberty (8-10 until 15-17)
16. Adulthood (20+ years)
17. Young adulthood (20 – 39 years)
18. Middle adulthood (40 – 59 years)
19. Advanced adulthood/Senior citizen (60+ years)
20. Death (occurs at various ages, depending on person)
21. Decomposition (breakdown of the body after death)
So when I see people point to conception as the point in which you have a baby, it's like someone holding a bolt and claiming they have a car. Umm no, you have a bolt and not a car, and you at best have a piece in which could be used in making a car. However you don't have a car. Thus egg cells, sperm cells, the first stem cells etc are not babies. Only an uneducated and intellectually inept person would argue them as such. And if I were to show you a picture of cell division and ask you which cell is the baby, this while knowing cell death occurs during embryonic development, you would be hard pressed to tell me which cell is a baby, or how a cell is a baby... That gets even more hilarious for abortion proponents because not only can that cell actually die in the process of embryogenesis, they can't coherently point to any given cell as the "Baby". Furthermore, if they start classifying cell development and cell types as babies, they will have to consider that every-time they scratch an itch, ejaculate into a tissue, swallow, or have a period, that they are committing abortion and infanticide. They can't actually take a position without committing hilarious incoherent hypocrisy.. It is literally comical at how stupid their pro-life arguments are. If you are going to be Pro-life, at least get an education first and make sure you know what you're talking about. O.o
Furthermore, the most hilarious are the religious Christian pro-lifers claiming you have a baby at conception while lacking even a basic education concerning their own religion.. Yeah many of them don't comprehend the breath of life, the first breaths in which an infant takes after birth is when the child life began.. It gets even more Ironic that these same Christian anti-abortion pro-life fanatics worship and praise a god they believe committed infanticide, not once, but numerous of times. They aren't pro-life, they are simply stupid and ideologically lost in self-contradiction and ignorance.