When does baby's life start?

RABEL222

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 05:35 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
The same reason the repubs dont. We need the money for more wars in order to create jobs. Dont want to piss off the religious public and lose elections. Let us see how things go now that they have control of government. Think they would do something like guarantee a living wage for any woman who isent married or dont have a job. I think most women would be more than happy to work for a living wage.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 05:37 pm
@Germlat,
Did you forget "sure". Not being a ass but it needs another word to make sense.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 05:38 pm
@coldjoint,
Everyone but you.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 05:43 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
There's life in eggs and sperm....if a fetus cannot live outside the womb...I'm not it's a viable entity.

We can't live without oxygen, are we viable?

So does mold....what's your point?
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 05:44 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Think they would do something like guarantee a living wage for any woman who isent married or dont have a job. I think most women would be more than happy to work for a living wage.

Again, why didn't the liberals do that, when they were in power?
coldjoint

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 05:53 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:

You are taking away the womb. Of course it would die. Just like us and mold without oxygen.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 05:56 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
If you had read my post you would have seen its about elections, not people or kids.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 05:57 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

You are taking away the womb. Of course it would die. Just like us and mold without oxygen.

How am I taking the womb away? I certainly don't have that power. Maybe you're brain can't take the difference between a viable being and a potential one.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 06:01 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
a viable being and a potential one.

There is potential in a rubber band.
Germlat

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 06:02 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
a viable being and a potential one.

There is potential in a rubber band.

There you go....don't snap a rubber band then.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 06:06 pm
@Germlat,
Like a rubber band, even cj may have potential.
Germlat

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 06:16 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Like a rubber band, even cj may have potential.
yep...and just like the Catholic Church one shouldn't intervene with sexuality....just let it happen. So don't use contraception as it interferes with what's natural. Instead procreate and over populate the world. Even if you cannot afford to financially, emotionally , or otherwise afford to take care of another life...it's worth it right?
0 Replies

TheJackal

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 06:17 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I have, and you can't get out of cognitive science apart from information science in the nature of complex adaptive systems reliant on inertia, and system feedback. I'm sorry, you can't process information without a brain, or have self-awareness without sensory systems and information.. Anyone that's ever dealt with even artificial intelligence and systems theory ought to know very well how much nonsense it is to suggest a conscious talking fetus without a functioning brain or sensory systems. You must seriously consider me uneducated to try and pass that crap off as credible.

I don't think you have any idea what it is you're talking about, and nor do you seem capable of establishing your nonsense in the academic arena.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 06:17 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
There you go....don't snap a rubber band then.

Then don't mix eggs and sperm and kill what it creates .
TheJackal

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 06:30 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Aren't the liberals the one's protesting and trying to get a living wage? Last time I checked they had some success in getting the minimum wage lifted before the mass of idiots elected a bunch of idiots into congress and the senate. Yeah because electing people who say Jesus Care on faith healing is going to be better for us than the Affordable Care Act.. This ignoring the electing of people that believe in Exorcism. O.o
TheJackal

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 06:45 pm
@coldjoint,
So killing them separately is ok, but killing them when they join together is bad? You do realize that neither need be joined to become a child right? Hence you can get an embryo from two eggs, and mice have been made to reproduce without sperm. You also can get two sperm cells created from a female embryo. You can also get an embryo with just an empty egg with no genetic material and just two sperm cells. So I fail to see where such arguments are relevant as I see them more as pleading apologetics to move a goal post into a position one feels they can defend in order to uphold an indefensible position, argument, statement, or belief system.

Seriously, it's only coherent to say life began billions of years ago, and that it's incoherent to say life begins as conception as an argument against abortion, or that one has a baby at conception. People classifying a fetus as a baby clearly can't tell the difference as they equate the two. This being they would in the same argument have to consider the killing or skin cells, sperm cells, and egg cells as infanticide, or abortion..

0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 07:35 pm
@TheJackal,
Does Obamacare pay for this? http://www.rightsidemediaproductions.com/uploads/partial_birth_abortion.jpg

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 07:39 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Does your brain function? What has that picture have to do with Obama?
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 07:41 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
DNA Thumbs drive wrote:

Does Obamacare pay for this? http://www.rightsidemediaproductions.com/uploads/partial_birth_abortion.jpg

How many males pay for child support, help change diapers, and help raise children? Get off your high horse and help make change happen. It's easy to post a picture...a different thing to make a lifetime commitment to help.
0 Replies

TheJackal

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 11:37 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Showing a dead and likely still born, premature birth, or late term abortion is irrelevant to whether the Affordable Care Act pays for it or not. Furthermore there is no such thing as "Obama Care", and the Affordable Care Act was first established in Boston by Mr Mittens (Mitt Romney)... Next, I don't think you comprehend what over population has to do with poverty, famine, the increase of crime, war, or even ecological collapse. Humans like any animal will get increasingly violent when resources become scarce and their habitats shrink and become increasingly confined. Hence if the world banned abortion, I dare ask at what point to do you commit hypocrisy to save our species from self-extinction?

Or do you think and believe Earth is magically infinite, and infinitely capable of supporting an infinite number of people? Let me guess, you believe our resources are infinite as well? There are 8 billion people on this planet and we are raping it to the point of driving the extinctions of many key species at a rate estimated higher than the last 3 known mass extinctions. I don't know about you, but I am in it for the species and the health of the planet, not a single dishonestly posted picture to which also has no citation from which it came from. It's like you don't think beyond the distance of your own nose, as if the facts of reality and the real world have no real meaning to you. That my friend is woeful ignorance.

We have a responsibility, even at our own cost, to maintain a sustainable balance with nature, and the only planet within our reach to which can harbor life sufficient to sustain us. And that means managing our population, and not becoming the equivalent of a viral infectious disease that lays waste and kills off it's host and self in the process.

Lastly, let us be honest here and just say that the Pro-life movement would lead to more suffering, crime, poverty, death and destruction than Pro-choice.. The Pro-life movement has become an oxymoron, expressed by the highly religious and uneducated. And I must add, many of those pushing Pro-life really aren't pro-life as they could care-less what happens to a child or family once they force them into it.. I know very well the religious movement isn't about being pro-life, but rather an expression of their desperate attempt to save their religion, increase their flock, and keep a population unhealthy enough, and ignorant enough, to where they have power, control, and influence over the masses.. Hence it's not a shocker that, for example, the bible belt is not only Tornado alley, but also the crime and poverty belt of America. The very belt in which the education system is attacked, creationism is taught, ignorance is breed and sold as commodity, anti-science and intellectualism runs deep, and where the lowest levels of education attainment can be found. Ignorance here is seen as honorable, and I often wonder how stupid these people really are.

Thus to end, if you force someone to have a child, I dare say you are responsible. Thus you should pay for the child's care, the medical bills, and any help they should need since you thought yourself the dictator of their lives.
0 Replies